Stages we would like to see 3.0

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Stages we would like to see 3.0 - Page 6 Empty Re: Stages we would like to see 3.0

Post by lpool1996moh on Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:22 pm

Quick yes.painless....how painful is being split In half by an old Nazi Hillbillies penis?

Wow I'm graphic.
lpool1996moh
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

Back to top Go down

Stages we would like to see 3.0 - Page 6 Empty Re: Stages we would like to see 3.0

Post by Pyro-Hem on Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:26 pm

I'd post a video from Family Guy that perfectly goes with that, but Youtube is deciding that it doesn't want me to use it until uploading is done.
Pyro-Hem
Pyro-Hem
Pikmin
Pikmin

PSN : Pyro-hem

Back to top Go down

Post by Trey-Caige II on Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:02 am

...it went from stages to threesomes in here. Imokwiththis.jp Lol
Trey-Caige II
Trey-Caige II
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : Trey-Caige

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:34 am

Okay, so I've gotten in a nostalgic mood for Heavy Rain after deciding to listen to the OST after a long while, and after checking the OP for this thread and seeing how Metal Gear already has a decent mash-up in the game, I decided to alter the general idea a bit. I've had this mash-up already in my mind for a few days and I'm sure that I'm not the only one who thinks of Heavy Rain when reminded of this mash-uped title. So to end the suspense, here it is! I've decided to fuse Heavy Rain... with Rain.

Old Warehouse: by Count Mario
Games: Heavy Rain and Rain
Soundtrack: Scott Shelby's Theme, Norman Jayden's Theme, Looking for Shaun, The Bulldozer
Description: The stage will be at the Old Warehouse, AKA, the final level of Heavy Rain where "canonically", all of the main characters arrive at to find Shaun. Throughout the stage progression, you'll see a glowing little boy running and hiding in the rain at certain intervals, and even turning invisible when in a specific area where there is no rainfall. Meanwhile you'll more oftenly see the Origami Killer chasing after this boy, presumably to kill him like his other victims.You start out in the warehouse, but then the stage lifts the camera view vertically as you climb up like in the actual final fight against the Origami Killer onto the roof and construction/cargo area. When you reach the construction area, the stage then moves horizontally. At this point, you can even climb on cranes, meal boxes, platforms, automatic flooring, etc.
When you finally reach the top which has a conveyor belt and a crane piloting platform above, suddenly mysterious white creatures arrive and get into a fight with the Origami Killer over the boy as a prize, while you see the little boy run off and turn invisible in safety. The battle between them will have hazards such as the Origami Killer throwing piles of junk on a parallel conveyor belt at the players or misfiring his pistol. And the beasts can throw any of their projectiles too if it is revealed that they can in their own game to hurt the protagonist. Towards the end of the battle, you see the Origami Killer finally defeat the beasts (because he's that epic and badass), but plunge to his death at the edge of the conveyor belt. You then see the young boy emerge from the shadows and escapes from the battlefield unharmed on the path of his former pursuers.

So guys... what do you think? I actually like this premise much more than my original idea and I'm honestly sure at this point that if The Unfinished Swan got a mash-up that Rain will have one too. Being put side by side with Heavy Rain though would be the perfect set of series involved and be completely reasonable if you look into how the games are similar and are both definitions of true art respectively.

Rain gameplay (For those of you who just learned about the game's existence):

Spoiler:

Heavy Rain launch trailer (For the same possible reason as Rain):

Spoiler:

Last edited by Count Mario on Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Count Mario
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario

Back to top Go down

Post by animeprophet on Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:08 am

Now part of the all mighty stage list. Part 3 Link

I like it, very interesting.
animeprophet
animeprophet
Death To All
Death To All

PSN : ANIMEPROPHET

Back to top Go down

Post by WindGagrasseior115 on Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:26 pm

I like to a Devil May Cry and Tekken stage
WindGagrasseior115
WindGagrasseior115
New Challenger
New Challenger

PSN : ShadowBladeHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum