Stages we would like to see 3.0

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Stages we would like to see 3.0 Empty Stages we would like to see 3.0

Post by animeprophet on Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:13 pm

Alright, so I was thinking that since this site doesn't have a stage thread I thought that I would bring over 2.0 and call it 3.0. Now this one doesn't have pictures partly because it saves on space and it wasn't letting me host the images, it's color coated though. Now this still technically isn't my thread. The original creator, aalekevin, stoped visting the official site and the thread died and then I re-threaded it as well as updating it. I like this thread because its very creative and I hope others will come up with ideas as well, even though it's kinda pointless... it's fun though. The list has now been split into parts.

PART 1 PART 2 PART 3

Downtown by prosopopeia
Games: Pain and Killzone
Soundtrack: First the Pain Link theme evolving into the Helghan Forever theme from Killzone 2 Link
The downtown stage from Pain could make a great level theme, complete with characters from the game being flung a you from a distance. Mainly Pain mixed with some Killzone elements.
Description: The slingshot from Pain would be situated in the far distance, back in the top right corner for example, flinging characters at you. Jarvis, Hung Lo, Cookie, Scurvy Dog, and all the other Pain characters would be used as stage obstacles, much like the golf balls in Sandover Village, causing havoc and hitting the players. They could tear down the giant bowling ball, the big donut, and so on. Occasionally, the train could go in and out of the stage. As with the Metropolis, it'll start off sunny, but as the game progresses, the weather illens, and the town gets sieged by Helghast soldiers turnig the stage into a crumbling battlefield. In the background (non-interactive), the Helghast fight the ISA, and the buildings (interactive) would collapse and create new platforms to fight on.

Fruites Dojo by NXavier78
Games: Street Fighter, Parappa the Rapper
Soundtrack: Master Onion's rap with some "Hoi's!" and "Hiya's!" from the street fighter characters
Description: The stage takes place within, you guessed it, Master Onion's (Parrapa the Rapper's sensei) Dojo from the first Parrapa game. Every now and again buttons (triangle, circle, square, X, left, right) will appear at the top of the screen, and according to the buttons, master Onion will preform that attcak. The crossover is that Street Fighter characters are in the background and they will match master Onion's attacks and getting hit by them drains your super meter a little bit, and getting hit by master Onion's drains it a moderate amount. Every now and again, Master Onion will kick down his dojo (just like cool mode style) and the Street Fighter characters leap forward onto the stage and battle with each other, and you must avoid them to prevent losing super meter.
HighFlyer_15
Instead of getting hit by his attacks you need to stop fight and push the buttons to avoid losing health.

Desert Crash by aalekevin
Game: Uncharted and Journey
Soundtrack: haven't played any of the games.
Description: So I've heard similar ideas but don't know where. The stage starts in a the back of a plane with a open hatch. There you have to fight while avoiding crates and other objects flying/gliding from the left out of the plane. After a while there will come a giant crate that you can't avoid and push everyone out of the plane. Everyone will land on crates that are falling so you will be fighting as you are falling. The boxes will move around in the air and new boxes will come from above so the layout changes. You will now see cloths from Journey in the desert in the background surfing on the sand. When the crates land you will fight in the sand with crates acting as objects and platforms. Here crates will keep droping and if you get hit you lose ap. Sometimes a cloth from journey will drop and if someone steps on it a sandstorm wil occur and the screen will get blurry.

Battle for the Ruined Pillar by animeprophet
Games: Shadow of the Colossus & Team Buddies
Soundtrack: "In Awe of the Power" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tRtQ8Z5v2E&feature​=related
Description: In the background you have the Team Buddies battling the Colossus Gaius. Every so often one of the buddies' attacks would enter onto the stage like a grenade, cannon fire, bullets, or an attack from a one of the planes dealing AP damage to which ever players were hit. Also when Gaius attacks with his sword thing it will hit the stage causing anyone not in the air to be stunned for a short period of time and loss of AP; if you were in the air and got hit you wouldn't be stunned but would lose a larger amount of AP. This is the part where the Team Buddies influence on the stage comes into play. The only items that would drop onto the stage would be boxes which players would use to create the item they want, boxes would drop at random points all over the stage. Boxes would only be around for a short while before they disappearded unless they are placed on a player's base, this is done so they stage dosen't get to cluttered. In order to create an item players would need to go to there corresponding 2x2 base and construct a 1x1, 1x2, or 2x2 stack of same or muti-colored boxes. The size and color of the stacked boxes would determine what item the player would get. Of course creating items would be a choice for the player and wouldn't be manditory. I understand that this is a rough idea for a stage and would need some definite ironing out but I think that it would add some Uniqueness to the stage roster.

The Greatest Strategist by animeprophet
Games: Disgaea nd Final Fantasy Tactics
Soundtrack: Some kind of cross remix song from both games
Description: In the back ground you have the main characters from disgaea facing off against the main characters from tactics. The stage is made up of randomly generated Stacked Geo Blocks from the Disgaea series. Geo Blocks either help or hinder you while you stand on them. They make your attacks stronger/weaker, better guard/ weaker or no guard, Faster/slower attacks, more/less AP gain, or no speacial at all. Geo Blocks are made up of different colors and each color has either a unique effect or share one with another color so you could have a red block that gives you more AP a blue block that would give you less AP and a green block that would have the effect of weaker attacks or you could have a red and blue block that give you more AP and a green block would have the effect of weaker attacks or maybe they all have increased AP gain, All blocks of the color have the same effect. Geo Blocks can either be destroyed by doing enough damage to them or by tossing a block on or next to a block of the same color. Now if there are three blocks of the same color already on/next to each other then when a block of the same color is thrown on/next to one of the attached blocks they would also be destroyed. Lets say you have you have a yellow block on top of a red block and another yellow block connected to one of the sides of the red block, well when you throw a red block next to the red and it gets destroyed then the yellow will fall and connect with the other yellow destroying both of them.
In both games magic and special abillities are used so at random times when a character in the back ground uses magic or an abillity it will effect the stage.

Secret Garden by DiogoLouro
Games: Shadow of the Colossus and God of War ( or Infamous )
Soundtrack: Song from the second colossus in Shadow of the Colossus when you start climbing it ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=​1&v=tz8XaNA7XRI around 4:30 )
Description: While the combatants fight for their lives on the Secret Garden of the Shrine of Worship, located in the Forbidden Land from Shadow of the Colossus, the colossi (SotC) and the titans from God of War ( or the Beast from Infamous ) wage war in the background. Eventually, one of these giant monsters will attack the Shrine, causing some pillars to collapse, creating new platforms and changing the stage a bit.

Vessel by evanforsell42
Games: Uncharted 3 and Ratchet & Clank
Soundtrack: Pirates themed song
Description: You are fighting on a wrecked boat in the ship graveyard. The ship is constantly being hit by strong waves and gets invaded by the pirates from the Ratchet and Clank series. The pirates will be shooting at the players from their ships durring the fight. But eventually the pirates get out of their ship and join in fight. So you will have to fight off the other players and the pirates. Attacking the pirates will not fill up your meter but when the attack you you could loose some of it.

Ele'mental by Epic1
Games: Infamous and Crash Bandicoot
Soundtrack: ??????https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedd​ed&v=FAMGxoz-bnM and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBeyC-MMAq8&feature​=player_embedded
Description: For a Crash Bandicoot stage I see them using The Wrath of Cortex's Elements running around in Empire City (Infamous) Affecting the stage each time they pass (Maybe chasing the people of Empire City?) For the Ground elemental their would be Pillars coming out of the ground raising the platform. For the Water elemental it would flood the ground making going on the ground make you get swept by the current of the water making you go off the stage. For the Fire elemental it would randomly burn one of the higher platforms(By higher platforms I mean balcony's on the left and right and something on the roof). For the Air elemental it would blow characters in a random direction (Up- Making them jump higher, Down- Harder to jump, Left, Right). The elementals come every 30 seconds and affect the stage for 20 seconds letting you fight without getting affected by them for 10 seconds. Now for the stage it would be on an intersection with you at the south side of the street and at the top theres the railroads and every minute you play the train comes by closing off the top part for around 10 seconds. There would also be a fighting space on the rooftops which burns one of the rooftops when the fire elemental is up. Halfway through the game, the bomb would go off giving the screen a flash and than it shows the buildings you were playing on then now in a destructive state(Infamous basically). For the music I see the beggining state (meaning before the explosion) it plays Crashes Warp room theme than after the explosion it turns into this InFamous music I found.

?????? by DisturbedSavio
Games: Heavy Rain and BioShock
Soundtrack: ??????
Descritpion: Norman is at the center of the screen sitting at his desk. He changes the background with his ARI glasses.
Mars, then the forest, couple other places. And when he changes the level to under the ocean..This song plays and it becomes a Bioshock level. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=d8pbOJTiCuQ

Rapture by tommystockley
Games: Bioshock and Various (GoW, Resistance, Etc.)
Soundtrack: Anything Eerie from Bioshock, escalating into something heavier when Sea Monsters Show
Description: A display area in the city of Rapture, a huge glass window behind you looks out upon the surrounding ocean deeps. Such a stage would be a good chance to shows off some Sea Monsters from various Sony/3rd Party Games. You'd see the usual sharks, fish and giant squid from Bioshock swimming around in the background. But every now and then, a sea monster could show up, maybe even battle each other from time to time. For example, a fight between the Kraken from God of War and the Kraken from Resistance 2. Every now and then, whatever is fighting back there could bump against the glass and leak water temporarily, and the pouring water could be a hazard of some sort.
Obviously one of the more serious stages. I added it cuz I feel most of the stages are cartoony and we should have at least one that tries to take the Purely Epic/Awesome route. However, if there are any cartoony sea monsters, there's no reason they couldn't show up too, but the main focus should be the serious ones.

Psychic Shadows by Death-by-Ownage
Games: Metal Gear Solid, Kingdom Hearts
Soundtrack: Mantis' Hymn (MGS) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMasLUmBzkc or (MGS4) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvqyR3BG24s Night of Fate https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUlNMAklhs
Description: My idea starts with either Psycho Mantis or Screaming Mantis in the rooms you fight them in the Metal Gear Solid games as Mantis' Hymn plays. He/She will read data from your PS3 and mention the games you've played. After he/she is done trying to prove their mastery of psychokinesis, they will use Blackout. HIDEO will flicker and blink out, and then after a short pause, one by one pairs of yellow eyes will appear all over the screen, which are heartless eyes. Night of Fate will begin to play as the heartless jump from the screen to the background, revealing the stage, and begin attacking Psycho/Screaming Mantis. Genome/FROG soldiers will immediately come in to help fight off the heartless. It will not be clear which side is winning the battle.

?????? by g_v_n1234567890
Games: Twisted Metal and Modnation Racer
Soundtrack: it should start with "Here to Have Fun" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGIaYubEnFY&feature​=relmfu then melt into "Boom" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nodsdM8jtI&feature​=relmfu
Description: At first this stage wll be pretty small with a road that has a curve at the back. As of now there are no platforms. Then a racer will dift onto the battle ground and come to a screeching halt in the middle slamming anyone in the way. The driver will start to bring the background to life by adding trees, cones, and other various objects. Then the music will change from "Here to Have Fun" into "Boom". Vehicles will start driving in and blow stuff up. Debris and missiles will fall into the battleground creating platforms or hostile projectiles. Cars will ram into the side rails expanding the battleground. It will go from a small empty field to a big platformed batlleground full of cars (functional or destroyed) and debris.

Terror in Paris by NXavier787
Games: Sly Cooper and Rampage
Soundtrack: Origional Sly theme changing from flute/clarinet to electric guitar/drums when the monsters arrive.
Description: Takes place on top of the buildings from Paris Hub in Sly 2. About 1/3 of the way throught the match the monsters begin destroying the buildings. In order to responed to this the French military sends in choopers (Sly art style) to take them out. You must dodge the bullets and attempt not to fall or else to lose AP.

Middle East by barker09
Games: Metal Gear Solid 4, Resistance
Soundtrack: Old Snake theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVK-Z4G--FE
Description: You fight in a middle eastern warzone with PMC and Militia troops fighting in the background. Eventually Chimeran troops would come down from the sky and sh*t would commence. The PMC and Militia would band together to fight the chimera. Inclusion of the B&B's would be especially awesome. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHx5D7t37aE&feature​=related
Song here

?????? by DarkScorpion
Games: Crash Bandicoot 1 or 2 and Motorstorm Pacific Rift
Soundtrack: Crash Dash, Crash Crush, Un-Bearable Link and some ingame music from MotorStorm Pacific Rift example Link
Description: It could be a Jungle from Crash 1 or 2, maybe with his House in the Background (with AkuAku, Coco, Pura, Polar and BabyTRex) and at random times a boulder will roll over the stage as well as the vehicles from MotorStorm will drive through the Stage, maybe different vehicles (like Bikes, Ralleycars, BigRiggs and Monstertrucks). I thought about this Mash Up, because the Mash Ups seems to not to be really obvious (like Hades with Patapon)

Last edited by animeprophet on Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:10 pm; edited 20 times in total
animeprophet
animeprophet
Death To All
Death To All

PSN : ANIMEPROPHET

Back to top Go down

Stages we would like to see 3.0 Empty Re: Stages we would like to see 3.0

Post by dragonfire111 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:16 pm

i really want to see a KH stage i dont even care what its mashed up with
dragonfire111
dragonfire111
King of Dreamland
King of Dreamland

PSN : dragonfire111

Back to top Go down

Post by animeprophet on Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:29 pm

a kingdom hearts stage would be awesome. The only question is what do you use from kingdom hearts? There's so many places to choose from.
animeprophet
animeprophet
Death To All
Death To All

Back to top Go down

Post by Frinker on Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:36 pm

Shadow of the Collossus and Metal gear solid, You start off on top of a collossus, then later in the match metal gear rex appears and fights the Collossus

Spyro 2 and Heavenly sword gulps arena, Ripto can be seen on his throne and Gulp shooting stuff in the background, later King Bohan appears and knocks Ripto from his throne and alnds on Gulp and sends an army onto Gulp and Ripto resulting in a battle.
Frinker
Frinker
Death To All
Death To All

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfire111 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:37 pm

the dark city or the world that never was would be great places to use
dragonfire111
dragonfire111
King of Dreamland
King of Dreamland

PSN : dragonfire111

Back to top Go down

Post by Frinker on Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:49 pm

Hollow Bastion mixed with Jak and daxter, the tower could be knocked down like the palace in Jak 3, heartless metal heads ftw
Frinker
Frinker
Death To All
Death To All

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:15 pm

The Great Clock (Orvus Chamber) from R&C mixed with Gravity Rush. Azimuth Flips the switch reversing time when suddenly Raven jumps in beginning to fight him. Azimuths Energy Blasts and At the end of the Fight Azimuth himself get thrown at the screen. a gimick could be as you fight you actually circle the chamber getting if you wish a complete view of the background fight.

Ground Zero (Infamous) mixed with Prototype. Nothing special just Nix and Kuo fighting Heller in the background Hellers Tendrils are the Hazards along with ice and fire blasts. really basic competitively oriented stage
lpool1996moh
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:44 pm

SInce I love Heavy Rain, I thought of two cool choices.

ARI Environments:
My first was actually created by Losing Charlie on the old forums, not me. I came up with the mash-up though. It actually has you fighting in the different ARI offices of Norman Jayden and the landscape continuously chugs between each of the four settings. One minute you could be fighting in a forest, the other you'll be fighting on Mars, then under the ocean, and finally on a cliff. (It doesn't have to be in that order, or even any order at all to promote originality in each match.) I'd say each stage transformation lasts about 30 seconds, I guess. And you could even have the virtual tanks from one of Norman's endings attack players. And all of this happens while Norman is in the background, sitting on his desk, while checking files and captivating each setting. I came up with the mash-up being GLaDOS from Portal hacking the ARI programming and attacking the player from above.

Music Choices:
or

Warning, MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD:
Spoiler:

Old Warehouse:
My second idea, and unlike the first, this is original/mine. The stage will be at the Old Warehouse, AKA, the final level of Heavy Rain. You start out in the warehouse, but then the stage lifts the camera view vertically as you climb up like the final fight against Scott. When you finally reach the construction area, the stage then moves horizontally to reference how Madison tried to run away from Scott. You could even climb on cranes, meal boxes, platforms, automatic flooring, etc. When you finally reach the top, you see Scott Shelby fighting someone like he did in heavy Rain, but with someone else. It's Liquid Ocelot, and the two have an epic fist fight like that latter did with Snake in Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.

Music Choices:
or

Last edited by Count Mario on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:23 am; edited 5 times in total
Count Mario
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario

Back to top Go down

Post by GitarreBoy88 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:32 am

I thought a good idea for a stage would be fighting on the back of a colossus. Count Mario gave me the idea of maybe mashing it up with assassins creed 3 so that george washington attacks you on the back of a colossus (would be the most epic scene ever)
GitarreBoy88
GitarreBoy88
New Challenger
New Challenger

Back to top Go down

Post by quackerzacher on Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:31 am

building on this
GitarreBoy88 wrote:I thought a good idea for a stage would be fighting on the back of a colossus. Count Mario gave me the idea of maybe mashing it up with assassins creed 3 so that george washington attacks you on the back of a colossus (would be the most epic scene ever)
begining of the stage is george washington on his horse surrounded by other troops on horses american national anthem starts OH SAY CAN YOU SEE then its quiet and then they start riding and the camera follows them as they ride paststarts playing and the camera moves on to a colossus to show that the stage is on top of the colossus, George Washington is chasing it with his horsemen every now and then small snippets of the us national anthem can be heard signalling that George Washington and a bunch of other people on horses are about to fire a hale of muskets up from behind
quackerzacher
quackerzacher
Trainer
Trainer

PSN : quackerzacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Merric on Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:36 pm

I know i'm not the only one thinking of A shadow of the colossus stage am I? Maybe on top of Phalanx? Wink Make it happen Superbot!

Edit - Wow! I really should have read through the comments above me before posting! xD
Merric
Merric
Mmm Cake
Mmm Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by xdrake24 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:55 pm

I'd love to see a stage from Medievil. most likely Zarocks Lair, with Zarok in his Final Boss Form running around. Or that really cool place from Medievil 2, near the end...ah but what would it be mixed with?
xdrake24
xdrake24
New Challenger
New Challenger

Back to top Go down

Post by god-of-paradise on Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:25 pm

I know it has been mentioned a few times but having a halloween themed stage would be awesome I think!
Everyone is battling in the quiet town of silent hill (perhaps in front of the spooky church or hospital) and a light fog brushes past every so often but then you hear the alarming.. alarm go off at full blast and every sound in the game (including characters attack noises) gets blurred out from the alarm as fog covers the screen (perfect time for certain characters level 3 :P ) then the fog goes away and monsters have infected the screen that you must avoid until the sun eventually rises up and a stage mash up of resistance appears and the GIANT monster from the second game starts stomping all of the buildings in silent hill and it starts picking pieces of buildings up and throwing them at the players as he stomps around with each stomp shaking the level and bouncing players off of their feet!

god-of-paradise
god-of-paradise
Thunder Flop
Thunder Flop

PSN : god-of-paradise

Back to top Go down

Post by MrEpic on Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:32 pm

god-of-paradise wrote:I know it has been mentioned a few times but having a halloween themed stage would be awesome I think!
Everyone is battling in the quiet town of silent hill (perhaps in front of the spooky church or hospital) and a light fog brushes past every so often but then you hear the alarming.. alarm go off at full blast and every sound in the game (including characters attack noises) gets blurred out from the alarm as fog covers the screen (perfect time for certain characters level 3 :P ) then the fog goes away and monsters have infected the screen that you must avoid until the sun eventually rises up and a stage mash up of resistance appears and the GIANT monster from the second game starts stomping all of the buildings in silent hill and it starts picking pieces of buildings up and throwing them at the players as he stomps around with each stomp shaking the level and bouncing players off of their feet!

I think Pyramid Head should be a rep, he has great history with Playstation, owned by Konami, A LOT of sequels, an HD Collection, He's been on every console, He's iconic, unique, diffrent genre, and so many more, he also has 3 diffrent weapons, so it would work smoothly with Circle Button Triangle Button Square Button , awesome rival for Big Daddy, is a fighter, and is epic.
MrEpic
MrEpic
PACL Champion
PACL Champion

PSN : MrEpic1

Back to top Go down

Post by god-of-paradise on Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:36 pm

I've wanted pyramid head from the start lol he really would make a great addition! I can see people complain though because he would be, yet another slow heavy character. I wouldn't care though! He would have some good range with his giant cleaver and his supers could consist of summoning other monsters or something. (Thats what I was thinking they could do for a chimera too)
god-of-paradise
god-of-paradise
Thunder Flop
Thunder Flop

Back to top Go down

Stages we would like to see 3.0 Empty Shadow of the Colossus/Killzone level mashup

Post by Shadowbhiemes on Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:40 am

An idea I had the other day, which is a mashup for the leaked but yet-to-be officially revealed Killzone stage. The view makes me think there will be some large conflict going on in the background, so why not Shadow of The Colossus? Bear with me, this sketch is stupidly sloppy and I'm usually better but it's just there to spark your imagination.

Stages we would like to see 3.0 Shadow_of_the_colossus_vs_killzone_by_tainted_coil-d5ddnes

A Colossi would suddenly stumble onto the scene, and frightened by all the noises and chaos it begins attack and seriously damaging Helghan defenses, adding further to the confusion. It would swing it's large stone sword, and within moments Helghan forces would respond by readying their Arc Reactors, and shooting lightning at the beast. The Colossi would eventually collapse or retreat.

Just an idea I thought I'd share.

EDIT: Didn't see this topic. That was pretty damn fast, mods. Thanks for putting it here.
Shadowbhiemes
Shadowbhiemes
Mmm Cake
Mmm Cake

PSN : Shadowbhiemes

Back to top Go down

Post by animeprophet on Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:32 pm

Honestly wasn't expecting this to be stickied. Anyway if people can follow the format shown in the origional post I will add those Ideas to the list.
animeprophet
animeprophet
Death To All
Death To All

Back to top Go down

Post by nightrunner_ks on Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:56 pm

If they're adding a stage from the new DmC, I want to see one where the stage actually closes in on you and transforms, like in the trailers. For example, platforms could disappear and create a pitfall, objects could drop on you and stun you, and the whole stage could become thinner or wider randomly
nightrunner_ks
nightrunner_ks
You Gotta Believe!
You Gotta Believe!

PSN : nightrunner_ks

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyro-Hem on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:36 pm

I really like the Psychic Shadows idea for a stage. It would make a very interesting match with Mantis screwing with your game and the Heartless attacking you.
Pyro-Hem
Pyro-Hem
Pikmin
Pikmin

PSN : Pyro-hem

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatDamnNarwhal on Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:57 am

I promise this time I'll finish something in full format haha. It's awesome how you revived this man.
ThatDamnNarwhal
ThatDamnNarwhal
New Challenger
New Challenger

Back to top Go down

Post by animeprophet on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:13 pm

The awesome thing this time around is that its stickied so its not going anywhere. Well when you finish you finish don't rush it or else the idea won't formulate correctly.
animeprophet
animeprophet
Death To All
Death To All

Back to top Go down

Post by god-of-paradise on Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:29 pm

I will try to create some legit ideas in your format sometime this week. I got all of the time in the world after all..
god-of-paradise
god-of-paradise
Thunder Flop
Thunder Flop

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkScorpion on Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:24 pm

I thought about a CrashBandicoot/MotorstormPacificRift-Stage

It could a Jungle of Crash 1 or 2, maybe with his House in the Background (with AkuAku, Coco, Pura, Polar and BabyTRex) and there could sometimes roll a boulder over the Stage
The music for the CrashB-Part could be this

The Mash Up could be the vehicles from MS drive through the Stage, maybe different vehicles (like Bikes, Ralleycars, BigRiggs and Monstertrucks) could drive randomly through it.
The music for the MS-Part could be a ingame-track of the game
this for example

I thought about this Mash Up, because the Mash Ups seems to not to be really obvious (like Hades with Patapon)
DarkScorpion
DarkScorpion
New Challenger
New Challenger

PSN : DarkScorpion666

Back to top Go down

Stages we would like to see 3.0 Empty Stage idea: Columbia X Warhawk

Post by shikiyakumo on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:29 am

Here is an idea i came up with for a stage that was confirmed but not shown yet. Stages we would like to see 3.0 253468018

Columbia X Warhawk

Stages we would like to see 3.0 PS-All-Stars-Bioshock-Infinite-Columbia
Daddy Wont You Please Come Home (Bioshock 2)
Stages we would like to see 3.0 Warhawks
Glory (Warhawk)

The battle starts off without any hazards until the Vox Populi zeppelin appears in the background and fires on the stage. Occasionally a Handyman appears and attacks players. It can be killed/defeated though.

Stages we would like to see 3.0 UPxOl

Suddenly the Vox Populi zeppelin is shot down by multiple missiles. Warhawks fly by and attack the stage. More zeppelins will appear and attack the warhawks and players. The Songbird will also appear and attack warhawks.

Stages we would like to see 3.0 ExWOr
Stages we would like to see 3.0 ECfu1

NOTE: The zeppelins and the warhawks will only target certain areas on the stage like how the Patapon attack certain areas of the Hades stage.
shikiyakumo
shikiyakumo
LANDMASTER!
LANDMASTER!

Back to top Go down

Post by MrEpic on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:35 am

Wow! This sounds so likely! And so awesome!
MrEpic
MrEpic
PACL Champion
PACL Champion

PSN : MrEpic1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum: