The Official PastaDome DLC Thread (Confirmed DLC, Company Participation Predictions, Wishlist, General Discussion)

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Official PastaDome DLC Thread (Confirmed DLC, Company Participation Predictions, Wishlist, General Discussion) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official PastaDome DLC Thread (Confirmed DLC, Company Participation Predictions, Wishlist, General Discussion)

Post by shikiyakumo on Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:18 pm

this_is_marko wrote:thank you so much for correcting me on that. i'll fix that right away

MESSAGE TO EVERYONE ELSE:

if you guys want me to add anyone else, let me know. you're going to have to education me on the company that owns the IP though unless its one of the ones already listed in the opening post. i tried to pick DLC characters from companies i know a bit about

No problem.

Im also just going with what i said. (Oddworld Inhabitants (Abe), Krome Studios (Ty), and NeatherRealm (Scorpion) since they have talked about the inclusion of their characters.) I'll work on the reasons for Abe, Ty, and Scorpion latter.

I'd also like to add ATLUS (Yu Narukami) to the mix.

ATLUS:
Yu Narukami (PLAUSIBLE): The current main character of the Persona franchise. A franchise that has been very good to the Playstation after Persona 3. Persona 4 has become the fan favorite as of recently and has gotten many things. (A play, a novel sequel staring Naoto Shirogane, a fighting game sequel, a remake, and an anime) ATLUS might be willing to give their character a shot at the game to advertise the Persona 4 remake (P4 Golden) and Persona 4 Arena. (Only on PLAUSIBLE because SuperBot could just ignore ATLUS all together because it's not as well known as other companies like Square Enix and Namco and the fact that ATLUS might just say no to them.)
shikiyakumo
shikiyakumo
LANDMASTER!
LANDMASTER!

Back to top Go down

The Official PastaDome DLC Thread (Confirmed DLC, Company Participation Predictions, Wishlist, General Discussion) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official PastaDome DLC Thread (Confirmed DLC, Company Participation Predictions, Wishlist, General Discussion)

Post by RWcomix on Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:10 pm

What about Etna or Prinny from NIS? (Hero Prinny, dood!)
RWcomix
RWcomix
Thunder Flop
Thunder Flop

PSN : Papermachei

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiyakumo on Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:21 pm

RWcomix wrote:What about Etna or Prinny from NIS? (Hero Prinny, dood!)
There needs to be a DLC pack that consists of a Disgaea rep and Yu Narukami. The Official PastaDome DLC Thread (Confirmed DLC, Company Participation Predictions, Wishlist, General Discussion) - Page 2 364988687
shikiyakumo
shikiyakumo
LANDMASTER!
LANDMASTER!

Back to top Go down

Post by RWcomix on Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:23 pm

That's a really good idea, Shikiyakumo! I'd love that. I haven't played Persona 4, but I've got Golden pre-ordered, so I will be playing that. Give me Yu and Prinny (Or Etna with the use of Prinnies, but I say Prinny, since he's the NIS mascot) in a pack and I'll love Superbot forever (Again). I think a Kat and Connor pack would be cool too. :D
RWcomix
RWcomix
Thunder Flop
Thunder Flop

Back to top Go down

Post by spongebob562 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:57 pm

No Ty, no Rayman. How sad...
spongebob562
spongebob562
Mmm Cake
Mmm Cake

PSN : spongebob562

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiyakumo on Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:02 pm

spongebob562 wrote:No Ty, no Rayman. How sad...
Well he said he was only listing the companies he knows about. Maybe you should do the Krome Studios/TY thing for this. The Official PastaDome DLC Thread (Confirmed DLC, Company Participation Predictions, Wishlist, General Discussion) - Page 2 650269930
shikiyakumo
shikiyakumo
LANDMASTER!
LANDMASTER!

Back to top Go down

Post by spongebob562 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:13 pm

Oh yeah! I might just do that!
Krome Studios:
Ty(PLAUSIBLE): Ty the Tasmanian Tiger has been still for many years. As of this year, Ty is getting a new game because of his anniversary. Now as they commented in a Facebook post, if Sony asked, they would jump at the chance. But about a year or two ago, Krome went into financial trouble. Maybe they would not let them put Ty in if they couldn't for some apparent reason. But for sure, if he was in, it would probably lead to a Ty 4.
spongebob562
spongebob562
Mmm Cake
Mmm Cake

PSN : spongebob562

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiyakumo on Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:30 pm

Oddworld Inhabitants/Just Add Water:
Abe (EASY): Abe is a character from a well respected franchise that started on the PS1. A few months ago, Oddworld Inhabitants commented on wanting to get Abe in the game. They have even gone as far as trying to contact SuperBot. Unfortunately, neither could contact the other at the right time so this could be the best chance to get in another character who was requested by a company.

NeatherRealm:
Scorpion (PLAUSIBLE): Back when Playstation All-Stars was still called Title Fight, Ed Boon (Legendary creator of Mortal Kombat) commented on asking SuperBot to include the mascot of Mortal Kombat. This could have easily just been him joking and he might have changed his mind. (Hence the PLAUSIBLE rank) Although, SuperBot could still ask and it might be possible to include the famous fighting game mascot.
shikiyakumo
shikiyakumo
LANDMASTER!
LANDMASTER!

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:38 pm

I really like this thread (In fact, I'm pretty sure I saw a thread very similar to this before) but I just disagree with Sora's NO WAY position and think that it should be changed to Hard. Not that I expect Sora to get in as DLC, I know the chances of even that are unlikely. It's just the whole Disney is a unicorn that poops out magical rainbows and abhors violence doesn't work with me. they've plenty of gruesome things in their movies. Case in point, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, THE WHOLE FREAKING MOVIE. And even some recent ones like Tangled and The Princess and the Frog have shown stabbings and blood. Also, Sora is pretty much one of the most powerful RPG protagonists I've seen who handles a wide array of threats that would make some of the characters already in the roster, well, cry for mommy to be honest. Yes, they censored the blood in Pirates of the Caribbean world, but that was just it, blood. The whole world itself was still pretty dark and had skeletons, guns, wine, and of course, sword stabbing.

And I just hate how people use Sweet Tooth and Kratos as an example of how "mature" they are when this game is marketed for T for Teen. They don't cause any blood or really do anything scary or set bad examples. The most you will ever see come out of All-Stars is some cliche threats and maybe a few curses like damn or hell once in a while. And you can't forget that there's still a playful and joyful side to this cast, such as Parappa, Toro, and Sackboy. The whole point of this game is supposed to bring different demographics of PlayStation fans together in a fighting theme and general mood that works for mostly everybody, in which Disney could understand. A couple of characters does not change that.

Phew, sorry for the rant. I'm just trying to explain why. Although I will say that DIsney is a bit hard to work with still, and not just because of the "too much violence" stereotypes. So in my opinion, 'd say Sora's Hard and that's it. Feel free to disagree, but I fully stand by my opinion.
Count Mario
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario

Back to top Go down

Post by this_is_marko on Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:30 am

shikiyakumo wrote:
ATLUS:
Yu Narukami (PLAUSIBLE): The current main character of the Persona franchise. A franchise that has been very good to the Playstation after Persona 3. Persona 4 has become the fan favorite as of recently and has gotten many things. (A play, a novel sequel staring Naoto Shirogane, a fighting game sequel, a remake, and an anime) ATLUS might be willing to give their character a shot at the game to advertise the Persona 4 remake (P4 Golden) and Persona 4 Arena. (Only on PLAUSIBLE because SuperBot could just ignore ATLUS all together because it's not as well known as other companies like Square Enix and Namco and the fact that ATLUS might just say no to them.)

spongebob562 wrote:No Ty, no Rayman. How sad...

spongebob562 wrote:
Krome Studios:
Ty(PLAUSIBLE): Ty the Tasmanian Tiger has been still for many years. As of this year, Ty is getting a new game because of his anniversary. Now as they commented in a Facebook post, if Sony asked, they would jump at the chance. But about a year or two ago, Krome went into financial trouble. Maybe they would not let them put Ty in if they couldn't for some apparent reason. But for sure, if he was in, it would probably lead to a Ty 4.

shikiyakumo wrote:Oddworld Inhabitants/Just Add Water:
Abe (EASY): Abe is a character from a well respected franchise that started on the PS1. A few months ago, Oddworld Inhabitants commented on wanting to get Abe in the game. They have even gone as far as trying to contact SuperBot. Unfortunately, neither could contact the other at the right time so this could be the best chance to get in another character who was requested by a company.

NeatherRealm:
Scorpion (PLAUSIBLE): Back when Playstation All-Stars was still called Title Fight, Ed Boon (Legendary creator of Mortal Kombat) commented on asking SuperBot to include the mascot of Mortal Kombat. This could have easily just been him joking and he might have changed his mind. (Hence the PLAUSIBLE rank) Although, SuperBot could still ask and it might be possible to include the famous fighting game mascot.

Abe, Ty, Scorpian, Ryu, Chun Li, Rayman, and Yu Narukami have been added and credit has been given where it is due. The King of All Cosmos' section has been updated with some new information i have read.

I see a lot of requests for both Kuzuma Kiryu from the Yakuza series and Etna from the Disgaea series. Does anybody have any information on how their companies (Sega and Nippon Ichi Software, respectively) would react? I'm having a tough time with these two as i don't know much about how Sega runs these days and i haven't even heard of Nippon Ichi

this_is_marko
this_is_marko
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : this_is_Marko

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiyakumo on Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:12 am

I'm curious about Nippon Ichi also.
shikiyakumo
shikiyakumo
LANDMASTER!
LANDMASTER!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyro-Hem on Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:30 pm

If I were to name my top five list of DLC characters, I would have to go with this:

1. Kat
2. Pyramid Head
3. Ethan Mars (Though highly unlikely due to the developers being a little strict)
4. Chun-Li
5. A playable version of Polygon Man (Weaken him a bit and such, if he is a boss, to make him balance with the other characters)

Switching mine after I thought about it a bit more:

1. Kat
2. Pyramid Head
3. Ethan Mars
4. Ari & Stan
5. Chimera

Last edited by Pyro-Hem on Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pyro-Hem
Pyro-Hem
Pikmin
Pikmin

PSN : Pyro-hem

Back to top Go down

Post by RWcomix on Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:40 pm

Top Five DLC?

1. Kat
2. Connor
3. Pyramid Head
4. Hero Prinny
5. Yu Narukami
6. Sora

Yeah... 6...

Done, done, and done.
RWcomix
RWcomix
Thunder Flop
Thunder Flop

Back to top Go down

Post by MrEpic on Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:46 pm

Just give me Pyramid Head, Then Ill be good.
MrEpic
MrEpic
PACL Champion
PACL Champion

PSN : MrEpic1

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiyakumo on Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:04 pm

My top five. (Third party only)

1. Yu Narukami
2. King of All Cosmos
3. Pyramid Head
4. Etna
5. Abe

Top five with first/second party characters.

1. Yu Narukami
2. Kat
3. King of All Cosmos
4. Dart
5. Robbit
shikiyakumo
shikiyakumo
LANDMASTER!
LANDMASTER!

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:13 pm

My top five:

First/Second Party:
1. Ethan Mars
2. Kat
3. Wander/Ico & Yorda
4. Dart Feld
5. A Chimera

Third Party:
1. Sora
2. Rayman
3. Rayman or an assassin as an Ubisoft rep
4. Cloud (Or really any FF protagonist or antagonist that's not from FFXIII)
5. Old Snake or Big Boss or Pyramid Head as a second Konami rep
6. (Because I can) Someone from Resident Evil as a Capcom rep (Although preferably Leon, Ada, or Jill)
Count Mario
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario

Back to top Go down

Post by this_is_marko on Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:57 am

dragonfire111 wrote:can you do one for Etna, Dart, and kuzuma i like how you explain things
note about Etna NIS said they want a character in the game in an interview

I've added dart for you. do you have any information about the companies that own kuzuma and etna that can help me?
this_is_marko
this_is_marko
Lombax
Lombax

Back to top Go down

Post by MrEpic on Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:27 am

Count Mario wrote:My top five:

First/Second Party:
1. Pyramid Head
2. Ethan Mars
3. Kat
4. Wander/ Ico & Yorda
5. Dart Feld

Third Party:
1. Sora
2. Rayman
3. Rayman or an assassin as an Ubisoft rep
4. Cloud (Or really any FF protagonist or antagonist that's not from FFXIII)
5. Old Snake or Big Boss or Pyramid Head as a second Konami rep
6. (Because I can) Someone from Resident Evil as a Capcom rep (Although preferably Leon, Ada, or Jill)
Fixed.
MrEpic
MrEpic
PACL Champion
PACL Champion

PSN : MrEpic1

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfire111 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:39 am

this_is_marko wrote:
dragonfire111 wrote:can you do one for Etna, Dart, and kuzuma i like how you explain things
note about Etna NIS said they want a character in the game in an interview

I've added dart for you. do you have any information about the companies that own kuzuma and etna that can help me?
hmm i do have information on them but im on my phone right now and typing long respnses is annoying ill post them later
dragonfire111
dragonfire111
King of Dreamland
King of Dreamland

PSN : dragonfire111

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiyakumo on Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:25 pm

MrEpic wrote:

First/Second Party:
1. Pyramid Head
2. Ethan Mars
3. Kat
4. Wander/ Ico & Yorda
5. Dart Feld
Fixed.

First/Second Party:

The Official PastaDome DLC Thread (Confirmed DLC, Company Participation Predictions, Wishlist, General Discussion) - Page 2 364988687
shikiyakumo
shikiyakumo
LANDMASTER!
LANDMASTER!

Back to top Go down

Post by AserrisPatronus on Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:45 pm

Just gimme mai waifu Kat, that's about it. & a Disgaea rep
AserrisPatronus
AserrisPatronus
Sticker
Sticker

PSN : Silentphoenix199

Back to top Go down

Post by RWcomix on Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:47 pm

^ This guy. The Official PastaDome DLC Thread (Confirmed DLC, Company Participation Predictions, Wishlist, General Discussion) - Page 2 1844484018

Yeah, Kat is my most wanted character. After that, I'm accepting of anybody, but Connor, Chimera, Dart and Pyramid Head would really help me out. :D
RWcomix
RWcomix
Thunder Flop
Thunder Flop

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfire111 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:45 am

Etna (EASY) NIS has already expressed their desire to have a rep in this game and they are usually very easy to get along with

dragonfire111
dragonfire111
King of Dreamland
King of Dreamland

PSN : dragonfire111

Back to top Go down

Post by this_is_marko on Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:15 am

dragonfire111 wrote:Etna: NIS has already expressed their desire to have a rep in this game and they are usually very easy to get along with

updated
this_is_marko
this_is_marko
Lombax
Lombax

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiyakumo on Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:02 pm

Got another one for ATLUS.

Aigis
(PLAUSIBLE): One of the fan favorite characters, Aigis is probably the only other character who would have a good chance at getting in other than Yu Narukami.
She is from the other well known persona game, Persona 3, and also appeared with Yu Narukami in Persona 4 Arena. (She was the first Persona 3 character confirmed in a trailer) ATLUS obviously favors her a lot despite the fact that they're milking Persona 4.
shikiyakumo
shikiyakumo
LANDMASTER!
LANDMASTER!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next