The Official PastaDome DLC Thread (Confirmed DLC, Company Participation Predictions, Wishlist, General Discussion)

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

The Official PastaDome DLC Thread (Confirmed DLC, Company Participation Predictions, Wishlist, General Discussion) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official PastaDome DLC Thread (Confirmed DLC, Company Participation Predictions, Wishlist, General Discussion)

Post by shikiyakumo on Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:33 pm

So heres another thing backing up a Persona rep.

More advertisement BS! YAY!
shikiyakumo
shikiyakumo
LANDMASTER!
LANDMASTER!

Back to top Go down

The Official PastaDome DLC Thread (Confirmed DLC, Company Participation Predictions, Wishlist, General Discussion) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official PastaDome DLC Thread (Confirmed DLC, Company Participation Predictions, Wishlist, General Discussion)

Post by Vytrova on Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:29 am

I was in target today and saw that Dark Souls was in the glorious red case of victory and success! Oh how I want a rep in all-stars so badly

Darknsouls was in greatest hits and grands success while demons souls was in greatest hits...

Favorite game series
Vytrova
Vytrova
I Don't Fear Death
I Don't Fear Death

PSN : Vytrova

Back to top Go down

Post by this_is_marko on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:06 pm

UPDATE: Moved Spyro from NO WAY to HARD as per King Tetiro's Request

UPDATE: Added new info to Lara Croft yet again
this_is_marko
this_is_marko
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : this_is_Marko

Back to top Go down

Post by this_is_marko on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 am

UPDATE: added zeus and isaac clarke costumes. No release date yet though
this_is_marko
this_is_marko
Lombax
Lombax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:59 pm

Would any characters owned by Warner Bros. Interactive be possible? Because I recently played through Lollipop Chainsaw and I loved it, and I think Juliet Starling would be fuckin' awesome in Battle Royale. I've already come up with lots of ideas on what kind of moves she'd have and whatnot.

Back to top Go down

Post by RWcomix on Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:09 pm

Anything's possible, really... well, I mean, no Nintendo or Microsoft. Anything third party is possible, I should've just said that! The Official PastaDome DLC Thread (Confirmed DLC, Company Participation Predictions, Wishlist, General Discussion) - Page 10 1931472354
RWcomix
RWcomix
Thunder Flop
Thunder Flop

PSN : Papermachei

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiyakumo on Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:30 pm

ThatGuyWithTheGoggles wrote:Would any characters owned by Warner Bros. Interactive be possible? Because I recently played through Lollipop Chainsaw and I loved it, and I think Juliet Starling would be fuckin' awesome in Battle Royale. I've already come up with lots of ideas on what kind of moves she'd have and whatnot.
Juliet is owned by Grasshopper Manufacture.
shikiyakumo
shikiyakumo
LANDMASTER!
LANDMASTER!

Back to top Go down

Post by RWcomix on Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:53 pm

Oh yeah. xD She is. Same people who made No More Heroes.
RWcomix
RWcomix
Thunder Flop
Thunder Flop

PSN : Papermachei

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:06 am

shikiyakumo wrote:
ThatGuyWithTheGoggles wrote:Would any characters owned by Warner Bros. Interactive be possible? Because I recently played through Lollipop Chainsaw and I loved it, and I think Juliet Starling would be fuckin' awesome in Battle Royale. I've already come up with lots of ideas on what kind of moves she'd have and whatnot.
Juliet is owned by Grasshopper Manufacture.
Yeah, I know that, but still.

Anyway, here are the ideas I came up with if she were to be DLC. Please note that this is not a complete list. You'll see that the movesets are quite small.

General:
Just like Sly and Kat, she will have an outline around her, to keep in touch with her game's artstyle. Also to keep in touch with her game's style, she will get the X-ray effect whenever she gets shocked by electricity.

Square Button Attacks (all of which will have her doing cheerleader punches and kicks):
  • Square (normal): Punches/kicks
  • Up + Square: Uppercut punch
  • Left/right + Square: Jump kick
  • Down + Square: Roundhouse punch
  • Down + Square (in air): Stomp kick

Triangle Button Attacks (all of which will involve her chainsaw):
  • Triangle (normal): Chainsaw slashes
  • Up + Triangle: Chainsaw uppercut
  • Left/right + Triangle: Does a spinning chainsaw slash
  • Down + Triangle (air): Comes down stabbing the chainsaw through the opponent (this will give her a lot of AP)

Circle Button Attacks:
  • Circle (normal): Gets out her Chainsaw Blaster and fires
(sorry, haven't thought of anything else)

Finishing Moves:
  • Level 1: Does a jump flip with her chainsaw
  • Level 2: Does the Chainsaw Dash, and runs around killing anyone who gets in her way (it will be similar to PaRappa's skateboard attack)
  • Level 3: Goes into Sparkle Hunting mode. Sparkles and pretty colors are seen all over the stage as she goes around killing everyone, while "Hey Mickey" plays (that is, if SuperBot can get the licenses to that song. If not, then they're gonna have to use something else)

Entrance animations:
Default: Runs in, pulls her chainsaw out of her bag, and revs it up
Alternate (1): Takes a lollipop out of her mouth and throws it away, then gets out her chainsaw
Alternate (2): Not sure yet

Winning animations:
Default: Gets out a lollipop and puts it in her mouth, then smiles
Alternate (1): Not sure yet

Losing animations:
Default: Faints in the same manner that she does when she dies in her game. However, the part where she becomes a zombie will obviously be omitted, because there are no zombies here.
Alternate (1): Not sure yet

Minions:
  • Nick
  • Rosalind
  • Cordelia

Story Mode:
  • Her rival will be Fat Princess, because they both have the same voice actor. She will even say to Fat Princess, "Why do you sound so much like me?"
  • Not sure what her Story Mode will be about exactly, but it will take place sometime after her game, meaning that Nick
    Spoiler:
    has Morikawa-Sensei's body.
    The Story Mode also keeps the good ending in mind, and the cutscene pictures will be illustrated in the same old-school comic book style that her game uses for the profile cards, menus, game over screen, etc.

Costumes:
Default: San Romero Knights cheerleader uniform
Alternate (1): Date night outfit
Alternate (2): Sexy Rider suit

Back to top Go down

Post by this_is_marko on Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:48 pm

It's been a looooooooong time but i finally updates the OP with the 3rd party costumes
this_is_marko
this_is_marko
Lombax
Lombax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10