The Official PastaDome DLC Thread (Confirmed DLC, Company Participation Predictions, Wishlist, General Discussion)

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Official PastaDome DLC Thread (Confirmed DLC, Company Participation Predictions, Wishlist, General Discussion) Empty The Official PastaDome DLC Thread (Confirmed DLC, Company Participation Predictions, Wishlist, General Discussion)

Post by this_is_marko on Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:05 am

The Official PastaDome DLC Thread

Hey guys!  So the final on-disc roster has been revealed and it looks pretty apparent there aren't any hidden character on the disc.  I think its pretty fantastic but there are certain characters missing that people would love to be added (myself included). So lets talk DLC.

Confirmed DLC Characters:
Kat (Gravity Rush)
Emmett Graves (Starhawk)
Isaac Clarke (Dead Space)
Zeus (God of War)

Confirmed DLC Stages:
Fearless (Heavenly Sword/Wipeout)
The Graveyard (MediEvil/The Unfinished Swan)

Confirmed DLC Costumes:
Big Daddy (Big Daddy Plushy) FREE!!!
Dante (Jacketless) FREE!!!
Emmett Graves (Outlaw)
Evil Cole (Evil Among Thieves)
Fat Princess (Pirate Princess, Ninja Princess)
Good Cole (Kessler)
Heihachi (Mishima Coat) FREE!!!
Isaac Clarke (Dead Space 2) FREE!!!
Jak & Daxter (Old World Jak)
Kat (The Dark Kat)
Kratos (Deimos, Warrior of Apollo)
Parappa (Funky Astro Suit, Prom King)
Nariko (Athena Nariko)
Nathan Drake (Shamballa Snow Jacket, Deep Sea Drake)
Radec (StA-X6 Jetpack)
Raiden (Blue Raiden) FREE!!!
Ratchet & Clank (Commando Suit)
Sackboy (Sackgirl, Wrestler)
Sir Daniel (Golden Armor)
Sly Cooper (Archer Disguise, Jailbird)
Spike (Special Event Suit)
Sweet Tooth (Sweet Tooth Outcast)
Toro (Bistro Toro)
Zeus (Young Zeus) FREE!!!

Confirmed DLC Minions:
Alias (Gravity Rush)
Ashelin (Jak and Daxter)
Azimuth (Rachet and Clank)
Bukuki (Escape Plan)
Buzz (Buzz!)
Carmelita (Sly Cooper)
Chloe (Uncharted)
Colossus of Rhodes (God of War)
Elena (Uncharted)
Eucadian Soldier (Warhawk)
Hades (God of War)
Jasmine (Hot Shots Golf)
Kuro (Doko Demo Essyo)
Lil (Escape Plan)
Logan Graves (Starhawk)
Lucy Kuo (Infamous)
Mooselini (Parappa the Rapper)
Mr. Grimm (Twisted Metal)
Nathan the Koala (Carnival Island)
Nevi (Gravity Rush)
Ninja (Fat Princess)
Pirate (Fat Princess)
Polyphemus (God of War)
Preacher (Twisted Metal)
Rico (Killzone)
Specter (Ape Escape)
Suzuki (Hot Shots Golf)
Syd (Gravity Rush)
The Professor (Ape Escape)
Torn (Jak and Daxter)
Veger (Jak and Daxter)
Visari (Killzone)
Young Drake (Uncharted)
Yunica (Gravity Rush)
Zarok (MediEvil)
Zoni (Ratchet and Clank)

DLC Company Participation Predictions:

So I noticed something interesting about the final character select screen:

The Official PastaDome DLC Thread (Confirmed DLC, Company Participation Predictions, Wishlist, General Discussion) Psasbr10
This is the final in-game character select screen.  Here's the interesting part.  If you remove the star boxes on the side and fill them with character slots...

The Official PastaDome DLC Thread (Confirmed DLC, Company Participation Predictions, Wishlist, General Discussion) Psasbr11
It allows for 16 DLC characters to be put in!  Superbot could support this game for a long time if they so choose to

The most important part of getting a character in a game like this isn't actually the demand of the fans...its whether or not the company allows the IP to be represented in the game.  So here's my list of how likely i think it is that different companies will allow their requested characters in the game.
The legend goes like this:

EASY:  if superbot asks, the company would have no trouble allowing the character to be in the game
PLAUSIBLE:  if superbot asks, the company may allow the character in the game but they also may not
HARD: if superbot asks, the company would most likely say no or have some crazy demands, but they may surprise us and let the character in the game
NO WAY: theres not a chance in hell the company would allow the character in the game.  Theres always the tiniest fraction of a chance they'll say yes, but don't hold your breath

These labels don't reflect my personal like or dislike of a character.  there are characters that have no shot of being in that i really want and characters that could most definitely be in that i don't want.  This is just my opinion of how well i think certain companies would participate.  With that being said, let's begin:

ACTIVISION:

Crash (HARD): If Omar has shown us anything, it's that activision are playing hard ball with the bandicoot.  Activision must have some pretty crazy demands for negotiations to last this long

Spyro HARD: Spyro was previously a NO WAY.  With a new Skylanders game coming out in the fall, however, he may have a better chance to join all-stars around that time.  After that window passes, he's back to NO WAY

ATLUS:

Teddie (EASY): Atlus has contacted superbot about wanting an inclusion.  If superbot gets back to them and wants the character, they're in.  Why Teddie?  Atlas said a petition should be started to get specifically Teddie in the game.

CAPCOM:

Ryu (PLAUSIBLE): This is a tough one to call due to Capcom being a company that is supposedly notorious to work with, but i don't see any evidence that would sway them in either direction.  While I don't think getting Capcom to allow ryu in the game would be the hard part, i could definitely see them demanding some pretty high royalties

Chun Li (PLAUSIBLE): same as ryu

GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT

Tomba (EASY): When TOMBA! was brought to PSN, there was an interview with Monkey Paw (the group who ported it) and they said that they would gladly introduce Superbot to the original creator of the Tomba series. (Or whoever else is needed to get the character in the game)(-Submitted by Shikiyakumo)

INSOMNIAC:

Hybrid Chimera (EASY): There's already a Resistance themed stage and item in the game.  Insomniac works very closely with Sony and would most likely put a chimera in if Superbot asked

KONAMI:

Solid Snake (NO WAY): Why is solid snake labeled as NO WAY?  A few reasons.  (1.) Hideo Kojima greatly discourages the idea of snake and raiden competing when fans bring it up in general.  He views them as equals and teammates and doesn't like the idea of people comparing one to other.  If solid snake was put in, people could have fights between raiden and snake to see who would win.  (2.) Solid Snake was in brawl and if Superbot doesn't make solid snake's moveset diverse enough from the brawl version, nintendo could have license to sue.  Thats a lot of pressure.  Those two reasons push solid snake into HARD territory but number 3 pushes it into NO WAY. (3.) Superbot's relationship with Hideo Kojima was hurt due to the leak.  He said it may affect his decision to let other characters be in PSASBR

Old Snake (HARD): While more likely than solid snake appearing due to reason number 2 not being a factor, reasons number 1 and 3 still stand

Big Boss/Naked Snake (PLAUSIBLE): this is the easy fix to the above concerns.  Reasons number 1 and 2 are no longer an issue, all that remains is reason number 3.  On top of that, Konami may want to use big boss/naked snake's appearance as a way to promote Metal Gear Solid V
Pyramid Head (PLAUSIBLE): Now this is an interesting one.  I honestly don't know much about Konami outside of Hideo Kojima and Metal Gear Solid so i have no idea what they would say to this.  Since i don't really know too much about this one, i can't really make any other call on it than PLAUSIBLE

Alucard (PLAUSIBLE): Alucard does stand a decent chance of making it.  The hard part for him is trying to beat out the other Konami characters.  Firstly, people want a Snake (doesn't matter which one).  Secondly, people want pyramid head.  Alucard would probably be third on the Konami wish list.  Would Konami be okay with giving us 4 of their characters (i'm including raiden)?  Who knows

KROME STUDIOS:

Ty (PLAUSIBLE): Ty the Tasmanian Tiger has been still for many years. As of this year, Ty is getting a new game because of his anniversary. Now as they commented in a Facebook post, if Sony asked, they would jump at the chance. But about a year or two ago, Krome went into financial trouble. Maybe they would not let them put Ty in if they couldn't for some apparent reason. But for sure, if he was in, it would probably lead to a Ty 4. -(submitted by spongebob562)

NAMCO BANDAI:

The King of All Cosmos (EASY): Before you say it, no, he is not ranked as easy because i want him in.  Namco just seems really reasonable with this kind of thing.  In a recent interview with superbot, they said that the easiest third party company to work with was namco.  Namco even gave superbot heihachi, the main villian from what i would argue namco's most famous series of games, tekken. Superbot, and especially seth killian, have shown a lot of interest in having a katamari demacy rep.  Considering the King stars in a series of games that come out every now and then and has more of a cult following than anything else, i don't think namco would demand too much for him if superbot showed the interest

Any Soul Calibur Character (EASY): I decided to just lump them all in one category as I really haven't heard any one character suggested more than another.  But would they be okay with this? Yeah, probably.  As stated above, Namco was the easiest third party company to work with and, considering tekken and soul calibur are their two biggest franchises, i'm sure they'd love the exposure

NEATHERREALM:
Scorpion (PLAUSIBLE): Back when Playstation All-Stars was still called Title Fight, Ed Boon (Legendary creator of Mortal Kombat) commented on asking SuperBot to include the mascot of Mortal Kombat. This could have easily just been him joking and he might have changed his mind. (Hence the PLAUSIBLE rank) Although, SuperBot could still ask and it might be possible to include the famous fighting game mascot. (-Submitted by Shikiyakumo)

Sub Zero (PLAUSIBLE): same as Scorpian

Noob (PLAUSIBLE): same as Scorpian (-submitted by Count Mario)

NIPPON ICHI SOFTWARE:

Etna (EASY): NIS has already expressed their desire to have a rep in this game and they are usually very easy to get along with (-submitted by dragonfire111)

ODDWORLD INHABITANTS/JUST ADD WATER:

Abe (PLAUSIBLE): Abe is a character from a well respected franchise that started on the PS1. A few months ago, Oddworld Inhabitants commented on wanting to get Abe in the game. They have even gone as far as trying to contact SuperBot. Unfortunately, neither could contact the other at the right time so this could be the best chance to get in another character who was requested by a company. (-Submitted by Shikiyakumo)  However, in recent news, lots of rumors have been going saying that Abe was planned as DLC but got cancelled.  The more troubling thing is most of these rumors started from the head of Oddworld Inhabitants who said that "Abe DLC was planned but cancelled" on his twitter, before later denying ever said that.  Could this mean he misunderstood what Sony intended to do with Abe and then attempted to rectify his mistake?  Could Abe have really been cancelled and Sony reminded the head of Oddworld Inhabitants to keep his mouth shut due to some non-disclosure agreement?  I'm not sure...but this all, unfortunately, bumps Abe down from an EASY to a PLAUSIBLE  

SEGA:

Kazuma (PLAUSIBLE): I don't know much about his situation but I do know all of his games have been playstation exclusives.  Again, I don't have enough information to call him anything other than PLAUSIBLE.

SONY:

Dart (EASY): He's owned by sony.  Simple as that.

Robbit (EASY): Same reason as Dart. (-Submitted by Shikiyakumo)

Rudy Roughnight (EASY): Same reason as dart

Kevin Butler (NO WAY): Had i made this thread 3 months ago, KB would have been marked as EASY.  With all of the lawsuit business going on, however, i think its safe to say that sony and KB'S relationship has been hurt beyond repair

SQUARE ENIX:

Cloud (PLAUSIBLE): I would have ranked this one as HARD with it being square enix (another company that is notorious to work with) and the fact that they aren't pushing cloud that much nowadays but one thing changed my mind to PLAUSIBLE...and thats the fact that cloud was set to appear in the Michael commercial before being removed by sony for not being able to make his costume look good.  This shows that square does see cloud's place in playstation history

Lightning (PLAUSIBLE): Square is pushing her as the new face of final fantasy and she has a new game coming out.  So why is she PLAUSIBLE instead of EASY?  It's still square enix you're dealing with here.

Sora (NO WAY): If Sora was owned soley by Square Enix, i would have called this one as a HARD or possibly PLAUSIBLE but there's one factor that pushes Sora's inclusion into NO WAY.  Disney.  i've heard that disney is like an overprotective mother to Sora, not wanting to expose him to any outside violence.  Disney even felt the need to censor what happened during the Pirates of the Carribean world in Kingdom Hearts 2.  Could you imagine them letting sora be in a game with a serial killing clown, a murderous sex-crazed spartan, and a genetically altered monster that protects a little girl who harvest drugs from corpses?  But the real kicker is the in-game weapons.  Sora would also be able to use the in-game pick-up items such as a rail gun, rocket launcher, axe, spear, etc.  There may be a slight sliver of hope in the fact that PSASBR is only cartoon violence though and the upcoming release of the Kingdom Hearts HD collction.

Lara Croft (PLAUSIBLE): The newest tomb raider game (a reboot of the franchise) is currently being worked on by a company named Crystal Dynamics (who are owned by square enix).  There was allegedly a snotty quote by Crystal Dynamics in response to the possibility of lara being in allstars that read "Lara Croft in Allstars?  YEEEAAA...NO!". So why PLAUSIBLE instead of NO WAY?  Crystal Dynamic's quote was actually taken out of context.  The day of the quote, Crystal tweeted that they had a huge announcement that day about the new tomb raider game.  Someone asked if their announcement was lara croft in allstars.  They replied by saying, "Lara Croft in Allstars?  YEEEAAA...NO!"  They weren't actually saying that lara has no shot of being in allstars (like many people believed).  They were only saying that lara croft in allstars was not their huge announcement that day.  Also, in a later interview, Crystal Dynamics said they "love what the guys and girls over at Sony have achieved with PSASBR" and the reason they didn't let lara in the game was because her new game is coming out soon and they didn't want to spoil any surprises.  They finished their interview with "We'll see what happens in the future."  Now that the new tomb raider game has come out, Crystal Dynamics asked their fans what DLC they should be working on in an official thread.  "Lara Croft in All-stars" was one of the options and currently has the highest amount of votes.  The mod has recognized and commented on this.

Gex (HARD): Gex is one of the many characters made by Crystal Dynamics (like lara croft). He was even their mascot for a short time. The main problem for Gex is that he hasn't been seen for a long time and in Crystal Dynamics interview about lara's possibility in all-stars, they said it all has to do with "timing".  They wouldn't initially let lara in because they didn't want to spoil her new game.  That means the only lara they would consider is the new one.  Since they seem so focused on the new, they might not be so easy-going about an IP that hasn't been seen for a long time.

TEAM ICO:

Wander (NO WAY): Team ICO wanted nothing to do with this game.  They consider their games to be art and don't want their characters mingling around outside of their world

Ico (NO WAY): Same as Wander

UBISOFT:

Ezio (PLAUSIBLE): While its possible they may say yes, there's also a big chance that ubisoft would want a different assassin's creed rep in instead

Connor (EASY): Considering ubisoft is pushing Connor as the new face of assassin's creed, i could see them easily agreeing to Connor over ezio.  Ubisoft has a great relationship with sony as well

Rayman (PLAUSIBLE): As of late, Rayman has become more associated with nintendo due to the success of the raving rabbids games.  I would have ranked this one as HARD but as i said in the Connor explanation, Ubisoft has a great relationship with sony and may be able to see how much he contributed to playstation in the past

VALVE:

Chell (PLAUSIBLE): She is one of the many characters from the Michael commercial and apparently Gaben likes the PS3 a lot more than the Xbox. (Combining the PS3 version of Portal 2's online with Steam)(-Submitted by Shikiyakumo)

Feel free to comment, agree, disagree, anything you'd like.  If you'd like me to add anyone else, please do a little research and educate me on the company.  For example, how they've reacted to crossover possibilities in the past, their relationship with sony, etc.

And last but not least
The PastaDome's Most Requested Characters:
There were from polls that were conducted on this site a couple months ago
(In the order presented in the above section)

Crash
Spyro
Solid/Old/Naked Snake
King of All Cosmos
Cloud
Sora
Ezio/Connor
Rayman

Last edited by this_is_marko on Tue May 06, 2014 10:46 pm; edited 45 times in total
this_is_marko
this_is_marko
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : this_is_Marko

Back to top Go down

The Official PastaDome DLC Thread (Confirmed DLC, Company Participation Predictions, Wishlist, General Discussion) Empty Re: The Official PastaDome DLC Thread (Confirmed DLC, Company Participation Predictions, Wishlist, General Discussion)

Post by dragonfire111 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:24 am

can you do one for Etna, Dart, and kuzuma i like how you explain things
note about Etna NIS said they want a character in the game in an interview
dragonfire111
dragonfire111
King of Dreamland
King of Dreamland

PSN : dragonfire111

Back to top Go down

The Official PastaDome DLC Thread (Confirmed DLC, Company Participation Predictions, Wishlist, General Discussion) Empty Re: The Official PastaDome DLC Thread (Confirmed DLC, Company Participation Predictions, Wishlist, General Discussion)

Post by xVincore on Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:15 am

Sora and Entities under the Title of Kingdom Hearts are Joint owned, with respective Ideals between their original companies. However, Sora & The Final Fantasy cast are given primary ownership by Square Enix; Simply due to their creative clause. So that
makes Sora as a character not the issue.

However, Disney would disallow Sora to be represented in a violent manner. As it would affect profit and possibly damage Disney Interactive's credibility as a branch still focused on family oriented life. To further your idea though, Tetsuya Nomura had intentions for KH HD Remix 1.5 to be a Japanese eclusive, making his inclusion become either helpful to their Japanese marketing campaign in PlayStation All-Stars or a developmental waste due to his western exclusion (In regard to Tetsuya Nomura's Ideals on the matter).

Anyway, love the way you presented this thread.
Kudos.
xVincore
xVincore
Tingle
Tingle

PSN : xVincore

Back to top Go down

Post by COS-117 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:49 am

Great thread and analysis. I never realized that there was THAT much room for character space. Makes me think that less requested characters like Ty have a much greater shot, given their owners would like to be involved.
COS-117
COS-117
Sticker
Sticker

PSN : COS-117

Back to top Go down

The Official PastaDome DLC Thread (Confirmed DLC, Company Participation Predictions, Wishlist, General Discussion) Empty Magical Zebras are cool. I must defend the world.

Post by chzrm3 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:00 am

Great thread! One other thing I'd add for King of All Cosmos being easy is that in an interview at comicon, Seth Killian said they'd wanted to do the Prince, but had trouble figuring out a workable moveset for him, so they decided to make Heihachi the namco rep instead.

So there is definitely a good chance that a Katamari rep could be in this game, if Superbot desires it. I hope they go for it as DLC or PSASBR2 material! The Official PastaDome DLC Thread (Confirmed DLC, Company Participation Predictions, Wishlist, General Discussion) 1201393482
chzrm3
chzrm3
Sticker
Sticker

Back to top Go down

Post by quackerzacher on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:05 am

please add lighting i would be keen to know what you think the odds are for her i think its quite plausible (total bais)
quackerzacher
quackerzacher
Trainer
Trainer

PSN : quackerzacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Hartz_3 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:06 am

Great thread first of all, and secondly I agree with dragonfire, I think you should throw Dart and Kazuma onto the list. Dart is a first party character created internally by Sony, so he'd be an Easy, plus many fans myself included want him in(oh do I want him in!!!). Kazuma Kiryu would be plausible not easy, the Yakuza series has been playstation exclusive since the beginning, but I'm not sure how easy Sega is to deal with as a company, I certainly can't see them on the level of Capcom or Squenix, but who knows.
Hartz_3
Hartz_3
New Challenger
New Challenger

PSN : Hartz_3

Back to top Go down

Post by RWcomix on Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:15 am

Kat is all I ask for. Connor would be good too, and Pyramid Head. I really want those three. And from the looks of it, they're possible! :D Anything extra would be icing on the cake.
RWcomix
RWcomix
Thunder Flop
Thunder Flop

PSN : Papermachei

Back to top Go down

Post by Razer_Shpex on Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:50 am

Lightning should be marked as EASY like you said, "it's Square-Enix we're dealing with." It takes one to know one.
Razer_Shpex
Razer_Shpex
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : Nocturnal__Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiyakumo on Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:03 am

You should add Oddworld Inhabitants (Abe) and Krome Studio (Ty) to talk about Ty and Abe. (Both were requested by their respective companies to be in the game)

Maybe add NeatherReaml to talk about a possible MK character.

Also, Pyramid Head isn't from Capcom. It's a Konami character.
shikiyakumo
shikiyakumo
LANDMASTER!
LANDMASTER!

Back to top Go down

Post by quackerzacher on Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:35 am

the biggest thing that is standing in the way of lightning being in this game as i have already said is that square already has a very popular very successful crossover series of its own and has no need for this game
quackerzacher
quackerzacher
Trainer
Trainer

PSN : quackerzacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Razer_Shpex on Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:57 am

I know and the game is very good and that reminds me. This a is a cover for the game, notice how Lightning is one of the characters in front with a picture that stands out much more than Cloud's. I think I know where Square-Enix's support is when it comes to their characters. I'm not trying to start a debate, I just thought I would point that out.
The Official PastaDome DLC Thread (Confirmed DLC, Company Participation Predictions, Wishlist, General Discussion) 250px-Dissidia_Duodecim_012_Final_Fantasy
Razer_Shpex
Razer_Shpex
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : Nocturnal__Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiyakumo on Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:47 am

Should put Ryu and Chun Li on the Capcom section also. :D
shikiyakumo
shikiyakumo
LANDMASTER!
LANDMASTER!

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfire111 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:26 am

down Noc heres a bone this is not a lightning thread please dont make it one
dragonfire111
dragonfire111
King of Dreamland
King of Dreamland

Back to top Go down

Post by sdprimetime33 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:15 pm

dragonfire111 wrote:down Noc heres a bone this is not a lightning thread please dont make it one

LMAO so mean dragon!!
But if we wanna get TECHNICAL, I recall sora going around beating monsters in KH with that keyblade of his. Lol that's violence.
sdprimetime33
sdprimetime33
Sticker
Sticker

PSN : sdprimetime33

https://www.facebook.com/seth.dennis.3

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiyakumo on Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:40 pm

sdprimetime33 wrote:
dragonfire111 wrote:down Noc heres a bone this is not a lightning thread please dont make it one

LMAO so mean dragon!!
But if we wanna get TECHNICAL, I recall sora going around beating monsters in KH with that keyblade of his. Lol that's violence.
Yeah but Disney wouldn't want him to be in a game with someone like Sweet Tooth. Then theres the issue of characters using real guns. (Something Disney wouldn't like. Disney is basically worse with guns than Nintendo)

Sure, they have guns in Disney films but i don't remember them ever being used to kill anyone except Bambi's mom. (NOTE: She's the only one who was killed by a gun. I remember a character from Pocahontas being wounded by a gun though)
shikiyakumo
shikiyakumo
LANDMASTER!
LANDMASTER!

Back to top Go down

Post by sdprimetime33 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:54 pm

DISNEY showed mufasa being murdered by his own brother... That's not a good message to the kids! Lol They would be extremely hypocritical to not want to share the game with someone like sweet tooth in it. And let's be honest, who would care?
sdprimetime33
sdprimetime33
Sticker
Sticker

PSN : sdprimetime33

https://www.facebook.com/seth.dennis.3

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiyakumo on Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:09 pm

sdprimetime33 wrote:DISNEY showed mufasa being murdered by his own brother... That's not a good message to the kids! Lol They would be extremely hypocritical to not want to share the game with someone like sweet tooth in it. And let's be honest, who would care?
No one would care lol.
Also, they technically they didn't show Mufasa die. They showed him fall and then they showed Simba screaming.
shikiyakumo
shikiyakumo
LANDMASTER!
LANDMASTER!

Back to top Go down

Post by A_GME on Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:12 pm

shikiyakumo wrote:
sdprimetime33 wrote:

LMAO so mean dragon!!
Yeah but Disney wouldn't want him to be in a game with someone like Sweet Tooth. Then theres the issue of characters using real guns. (Something Disney wouldn't like. Disney is basically worse with guns than Nintendo)

Sure, they have guns in Disney films but i don't remember them ever being used to kill anyone except Bambi's mom. (NOTE: She's the only one who was killed by a gun. I remember a character from Pocahontas being wounded by a gun though)

no that guy that tried to kill john smith got shot by Thomas.
A_GME
A_GME
!
!

PSN : A_GME

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfire111 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:15 pm

disney has had hanging people (claton), being burned alive (Frollo), tortured for eternety by dead souls (hades) and more disney isnt as innocent as you think
dragonfire111
dragonfire111
King of Dreamland
King of Dreamland

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiyakumo on Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:17 pm

A_GME wrote:
shikiyakumo wrote:
sdprimetime33 wrote:

LMAO so mean dragon!!

no that guy that tried to kill john smith got shot by Thomas.

dragonfire111 wrote:disney has had hanging people (claton), being burned alive (Frollo), tortured for eternety by dead souls (hades) and more disney isnt as innocent as you think

Completely forgot about those.
shikiyakumo
shikiyakumo
LANDMASTER!
LANDMASTER!

Back to top Go down

Post by A_GME on Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:21 pm

yeah Disney is very black and white now that i think about it. and maybe hypercritical but i guess i understand it, i mean sora is one of the only things that Disney has kept kinda pure and explains why they didn't use the chainsaw sword.
A_GME
A_GME
!
!

PSN : A_GME

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfire111 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:25 pm

oops forgot about about Dr Facilier he basically got his soul consumed by familiars
dragonfire111
dragonfire111
King of Dreamland
King of Dreamland

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiyakumo on Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:45 pm

It's been so long since i've seen Disney movies. Laughing
shikiyakumo
shikiyakumo
LANDMASTER!
LANDMASTER!

Back to top Go down

Post by this_is_marko on Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:57 pm

xVincore wrote:Sora and Entities under the Title of Kingdom Hearts are Joint owned, with respective Ideals between their original companies. However, Sora & The Final Fantasy cast are given primary ownership by Square Enix; Simply due to their creative clause. So that
makes Sora as a character not the issue.

However, Disney would disallow Sora to be represented in a violent manner. As it would affect profit and possibly damage Disney Interactive's credibility as a branch still focused on family oriented life. To further your idea though, Tetsuya Nomura had intentions for KH HD Remix 1.5 to be a Japanese eclusive, making his inclusion become either helpful to their Japanese marketing campaign in PlayStation All-Stars or a developmental waste due to his western exclusion (In regard to Tetsuya Nomura's Ideals on the matter).

Anyway, love the way you presented this thread.
Kudos.

that's very fascinating. I honestly thought the sora character was fully owned by disney. I'll move him under the Square Enix section but i think my reasoning for why he's a NO WAY character still stands if Disney still has that much control over him

shikiyakumo wrote:You should add Oddworld Inhabitants (Abe) and Krome Studio (Ty) to talk about Ty and Abe. (Both were requested by their respective companies to be in the game)

Maybe add NeatherReaml to talk about a possible MK character.

Also, Pyramid Head isn't from Capcom. It's a Konami character.

thank you so much for correcting me on that. i'll fix that right away

MESSAGE TO EVERYONE ELSE:

if you guys want me to add anyone else, let me know. you're going to have to education me on the company that owns the IP though unless its one of the ones already listed in the opening post. i tried to pick DLC characters from companies i know a bit about

this_is_marko
this_is_marko
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : this_is_Marko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next