Mewtwo Release Date April 28th, LUCAS CONFIRMED AS NEXT DLC CHARACTER! DLC COSTUMES FOR MII! MORE DLC CONFIRMED/REQUESTED?

Go down

Mewtwo Release Date April 28th, LUCAS CONFIRMED AS NEXT DLC CHARACTER! DLC COSTUMES FOR MII! MORE DLC CONFIRMED/REQUESTED? Empty Mewtwo Release Date April 28th, LUCAS CONFIRMED AS NEXT DLC CHARACTER! DLC COSTUMES FOR MII! MORE DLC CONFIRMED/REQUESTED?

Post by lpool1996moh on Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:49 pm

We have these costumes...
http://ie.ign.com/articles/2015/04/01/smash-wii-u-3ds-update-adds-dlc-costumes

X!

And Finally

http://ie.ign.com/articles/2015/04/01/nintendo-wants-you-to-vote-on-the-next-smash-bros-fighter-2

oh and for those of you rich enough to be pulling Smash Amiibo, we are getting 2 more waves.

DISCUSS!
lpool1996moh
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

Back to top Go down

Mewtwo Release Date April 28th, LUCAS CONFIRMED AS NEXT DLC CHARACTER! DLC COSTUMES FOR MII! MORE DLC CONFIRMED/REQUESTED? Empty Re: Mewtwo Release Date April 28th, LUCAS CONFIRMED AS NEXT DLC CHARACTER! DLC COSTUMES FOR MII! MORE DLC CONFIRMED/REQUESTED?

Post by BladedgeX on Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:06 pm

Damn son. I bet a lot of people are happy about Mewtwo and Lucas.
BladedgeX
BladedgeX
Staff
Staff

PSN : BladeXTails

Back to top Go down

Mewtwo Release Date April 28th, LUCAS CONFIRMED AS NEXT DLC CHARACTER! DLC COSTUMES FOR MII! MORE DLC CONFIRMED/REQUESTED? Empty Re: Mewtwo Release Date April 28th, LUCAS CONFIRMED AS NEXT DLC CHARACTER! DLC COSTUMES FOR MII! MORE DLC CONFIRMED/REQUESTED?

Post by dragonfire111 on Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:56 am

Wolf :(
dragonfire111
dragonfire111
King of Dreamland
King of Dreamland

PSN : dragonfire111

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:10 pm

I voted Shovel Knight. I was gonna vote Ice Climbers because they're already fucking done, fuck yourself Sakurai, but I feel like they'll come eventually.

Ridley pls, this is your chance Sakurai. Redeem everything you've done wrong. Somehow.

Also, I really feel like they're gonna reveal Mother 3 at E3 this year. Iwata outright said, with inflection, that Mother 3 was only released in Japan. I'm also holding out for a Metroid E3 reveal because they've been doing too much Metroid NOT to be leading up to that as their fall title.
DP
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27

http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBox on Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:59 pm

I'm disappointed with the DLC character, Mother was an awful game.  And, I don't think Ice Climbers will ever come since Nintendo already stated the reason why they weren't in to begin with.  Since they want identical rosters for both versions and the Ice Climbers will never work on the 3DS.

To add, revealing a 20 year-old game at E3 would be pretty sad on Nintendo's part.
BigBox
BigBox
Metal Gear Ray
Metal Gear Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Fabsta1994 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:41 pm

Oh FFS WHY LUCAS?!

Agh, and here I thought Bomberman and Simon Belmont had a better chance than another Mother character...
Fabsta1994
Fabsta1994
Kitty Got Wet!
Kitty Got Wet!

PSN : fabsta1994

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratemankelly on Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:07 pm

Anaconda_Vice wrote:To add, revealing a 20 year-old game at E3 would be pretty sad on Nintendo's part.

I'd say it'd be pretty fair considering it never released in the US.

Now, it would be REALLY sad for a company to reveal 1-year old game at E3. *wink*

Anyway, I'd much rather have had Wolf, but Lucas looks fun. Hope Wolfy boy gets his shot next considering the Melee dropouts are pretty unimportant and a lot more clone-y. I'd be fine with Young Link if he gets a Majora's Mask moveset or something, even though Toon Link doesn't really have a toon-based moveset (Spirit Tracks, Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass all have unique things not even remotely referenced). Ice Climbers probably won't happen, unfortunately. Snake is pretty unlikely, imo. 

I voted Shovel Knight. We need him, and that beautiful fecking soundtrack Jake Kauffman (for the most part) composed.
Piratemankelly
Piratemankelly
Chimera
Chimera

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:52 pm

All this Mother Hate makes me cry. Its a great game!

As for Lucas...He's Ness but better in nearly every way, and Ness is fucking good. And he's no less fun. More Chromedome killers is always Welcome IMO, and i was pretty upset when he got cut. 

Ice Climbers and Wolf should be next, though Ice Climbers could be tricky, they should honestly be no less so then Rosaluma. Wolf i'm scared of, because he could be hit with a nerf stick like Falco. Falco is NO fun to play, and nobody does cause Fox exists.
lpool1996moh
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

Back to top Go down

Post by Fabsta1994 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:15 pm

Screw that, we need some newbloods.

Bomberman, Belmont and Rayman are where it's at
Fabsta1994
Fabsta1994
Kitty Got Wet!
Kitty Got Wet!

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBox on Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:23 pm

Piratemankelly wrote:
Anaconda_Vice wrote:To add, revealing a 20 year-old game at E3 would be pretty sad on Nintendo's part.

Now, it would be REALLY sad for a company to reveal 1-year old game at E3. *wink*

I'd rather buy a port of a 1-year old game, because the graphics are up to date.  Unless they plan on completely rebuilding the game from the ground up, it's sad.  I would say the 1 year-old game is more justifiable than than a 20 year-old one that isn't getting remade from the ground up, because we all know how RPG Mechanics have aged over the years without any fine tuning.  Poorly. :P
BigBox
BigBox
Metal Gear Ray
Metal Gear Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:48 pm

Mother 3 sort of did a good amount to refine the genre. And it's also 10 years old. Several years younger than FFVII, revealed at E3 last year, AND the same age as FFXV lol. That said, I'd only ever play it for the plot, as as an RPG it doesn't stand too well.

Ice Climber was a piece of trash, however, if you're referring to that (Though if you are I have to question the RPG mechanics comment). That said, the New 3DS can most likely handle ICs, and parity isn't an issue so much anymore now that the game is out so I don't see it being unlikely.

DP
DP
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratemankelly on Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:54 pm

I'm not going to argue with you Anaconda, because I really don't care enough to. You already know that literally nobody on this forum agrees with you.

As for Bomberman, Rayman, and Simon, none of them are Nintendo characters. I would like for them to get in (well, actually, I don't care about any of these characters), but I would rather have more important Nintendo characters. Isaac, K. Rool, Ridley, Waluigi, Takamaru, Saki, Dixie, Mike Jones, heck, Wave Racer or Urban Champion would all be fantastic new additions. I'd also prefer Wolf or Ice Climbers to return way above some 3rd party characters, regardless of their importance to Nintendo. 

...says somebody that voted for Shovelknight lol
Piratemankelly
Piratemankelly
Chimera
Chimera

Back to top Go down

Post by Fabsta1994 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:57 pm

Ah if only Rare wasn't owned by Microsoft. Can you imagine Banjo and Kazooie in Smash? one can dream.
Fabsta1994
Fabsta1994
Kitty Got Wet!
Kitty Got Wet!

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBox on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:15 pm

DP wrote:
Ice Climber was a piece of trash, however,  if you're referring to that (Though if you are I have to question the RPG mechanics comment). That said, the New 3DS can most likely handle ICs, and parity isn't an issue so much anymore now that the game is out so I don't see it being unlikely.

I think it's more of a screen issue with Ice Climbers than it is a performance one, because it would be really bad on a smaller screen 3DS to have them on the other side of the map from each other.  And, although it wouldn't be too bad on the 3DSXL, I imagine that it would still be a stretch even for the bigger screen.
BigBox
BigBox
Metal Gear Ray
Metal Gear Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:49 pm

Actually it was the processing power that was the problem, nothing else.

And Fab. Phil Spencer said on Twitter he'd be happy to put Banjo in smash
DP
DP
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBox on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:00 pm

DP wrote:Actually it was the processing power that was the problem, nothing else.

And Fab. Phil Spencer said on Twitter he'd be happy to put Banjo in smash
I see, I think the screen would be the biggest problem especially if you aren't playing it on a 3DSXL.  Which is why Ice Climbers should never happen.  That, and I don't see a lot of people raving at the idea of upgrading their current 3DS for the New because of Nintendo's poor naming schemes.  So, people think it's just another iteration of the 3DS they already have but with the a nub built in to be a second analog.
BigBox
BigBox
Metal Gear Ray
Metal Gear Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfire111 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:59 pm

Fabsta1994 wrote:Ah if only Rare wasn't owned by Microsoft. Can you imagine Banjo and Kazooie in Smash? one can dream.
you and me both man
dragonfire111
dragonfire111
King of Dreamland
King of Dreamland

PSN : dragonfire111

Back to top Go down

Post by Fabsta1994 on Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:16 am

dragonfire111 wrote:
Fabsta1994 wrote:Ah if only Rare wasn't owned by Microsoft. Can you imagine Banjo and Kazooie in Smash? one can dream.
you and me both man

And to think, people would choose LUCAS over the dynamic duo? Bah.

And DP that is the best news I could ever hear. Now if only it were to happen. :/
Fabsta1994
Fabsta1994
Kitty Got Wet!
Kitty Got Wet!

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBox on Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:19 am

DP wrote:

Phil Spencer said on Twitter he'd be happy to put Banjo in smash

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
BigBox
BigBox
Metal Gear Ray
Metal Gear Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down