Fight me! LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE ETC ETC! (Match Making Thread)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Fight me! LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE ETC ETC! (Match Making Thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fight me! LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE ETC ETC! (Match Making Thread)

Post by Count Mario on Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:31 am

Finally got the game, and I'm ready to embrace the solace of combat online. Just be aware that I'm going to suck so bad since I'm still getting used to the game and barely tried out even a quarter of the roster, and I don't mean to hustle anyone lol.
Count Mario
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario

Back to top Go down

Fight me! LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE ETC ETC! (Match Making Thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fight me! LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE ETC ETC! (Match Making Thread)

Post by dragonfire111 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:59 pm

im much better at this one than i was with the 3ds one
dragonfire111
dragonfire111
King of Dreamland
King of Dreamland

PSN : dragonfire111

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:04 pm

RWcomix said the same exact thing to me lol (nice May avatar by the way).
Count Mario
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfire111 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:39 pm

(the contest outfit is completely adorable and i wish i could wear it outside of contests)
i can see why the increased screen size and better controller just make it feel so much nicer i still miss wolf though
dragonfire111
dragonfire111
King of Dreamland
King of Dreamland

PSN : dragonfire111

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:55 pm

lol I was just reading a bunch of comments in a video of the Star Wolf remix theme also saying the same thing. It's quite sad. Hopefully he'll get the Mewtwo treatment though, or Krystal.
Count Mario
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3