Fight me! LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE ETC ETC! (Match Making Thread)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fight me! LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE ETC ETC! (Match Making Thread) Empty Fight me! LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE ETC ETC! (Match Making Thread)

Post by lpool1996moh on Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:27 pm

use this thread to set up games with other forum goers. and if you couldn't tell i wanna fight some one right now,
lpool1996moh
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

Back to top Go down

Fight me! LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE ETC ETC! (Match Making Thread) Empty Re: Fight me! LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE ETC ETC! (Match Making Thread)

Post by BladedgeX on Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:02 pm

I'll fight peeps after work. Get ready to get reeeekt.
BladedgeX
BladedgeX
Staff
Staff

PSN : BladeXTails

Back to top Go down

Fight me! LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE ETC ETC! (Match Making Thread) Empty Re: Fight me! LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE ETC ETC! (Match Making Thread)

Post by DP on Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:24 pm

I'll see U in November, lpool
DP
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27

http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBox on Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:45 pm

I can't play anyone on here, but I do get to play it on my friend's 2DS.  Lot of fun, Rosalina's combos are a lot smoother than I thought they would be too.
BigBox
BigBox
Metal Gear Ray
Metal Gear Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by BladedgeX on Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:06 pm

I'm so used to All Star's controls that I need to readjust my controls to a similar scheme. Lol
BladedgeX
BladedgeX
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBox on Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:10 pm

I can play either, but yeah.  I normally do the same if the controller is similar to a DS.
BigBox
BigBox
Metal Gear Ray
Metal Gear Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:48 pm

BladedgeX wrote:I'm so used to All Star's controls that I need to readjust my controls to a similar scheme. Lol
That's why I'm going full pro controller on this shit when it comes out on Wii U lol. If I can make right stick throw my life will be complete.
DP
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27

http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:58 pm

Eh I'm fine. I'm loving a lot of the cast but I'm drawn to Little Mac, Zero Suit and Bowser. I play others but those 3 just..ughhh
lpool1996moh
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by BladedgeX on Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:06 pm

Finally got Lucina unlocked. Now to finally focus on... THE FIGHT.

Also, Rosalina's height freaked me out. I didn't expect her to be that tall.

Alright, I'm all warmed up. Anyone up for a game?
BladedgeX
BladedgeX
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratemankelly on Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:29 pm

I thought I was gonna love Mac, but I never really realized just how air-focused my playstyle is. And since he has no air game, I just can't be that good with him.

Truth be told, I'm terrible so far. Granted, I only played the demo for about 2 hours total and this game for about 3, but the best I could do was beat Classic 7.0 without needing to continue. Still didn't unlock Jiggs, for some reason. I feel like the unlocking sequence in this game is really, REALLY buggy.

Also, the first Challenge Board. I need 10 Smash Run powers, and I *think* I have 9, but in like 5 runs of Classic Mode I hadn't gotten a single new one, and it's the last panel I need to open the second challenge board. At least, I'm assuming there's another one, because that first one was entirely too easy. The hardest thing on it was unlocking Pittoo, and that wasn't even hard.

I actually lost to him the first time. Same with Falco. And I've lost some other fights, like with Master Hand. Master Core was insane, but I beat him first try.
Piratemankelly
Piratemankelly
Chimera
Chimera

Back to top Go down

Post by Doqtor Kirby on Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:20 am

fite me
project m style

jk
Doqtor Kirby
Doqtor Kirby
You Gotta Believe!
You Gotta Believe!

http://dr.k.ax.lt/

Back to top Go down

Post by BladedgeX on Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:24 am

I think the best way to beat 9.0 Classic Mode is to go Lucario. His counter lasts a good time while also gaining a power boost depending on how high your percentage is. Master Core may have caught me off guard the first time but I was able to whoop him the second time by relying on counter.
BladedgeX
BladedgeX
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by 0CTAVE on Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:20 am

Down to play some matches! =D
0CTAVE
0CTAVE
Staff
Staff

PSN : Slayer5228

https://pastadium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by papertoonz on Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:33 am

i'm up but i doubt i'll have a good connections with any of you
papertoonz
papertoonz
Pikmin
Pikmin

PSN : cj5_4_ever

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfire111 on Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:06 pm

im up to play but im having a hard time with the controls so im not very good right now
dragonfire111
dragonfire111
King of Dreamland
King of Dreamland

PSN : dragonfire111

Back to top Go down

Post by 0CTAVE on Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:50 pm

I think we've all gotta get used to it dragon lol
0CTAVE
0CTAVE
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBox on Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:03 pm

I'm just sitting here trying to figure out ways of getting a 3DS and Smash.
BigBox
BigBox
Metal Gear Ray
Metal Gear Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfire111 on Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:20 pm

pretty sure theres a bundle for it (it even comes with a special edition 3ds)
dragonfire111
dragonfire111
King of Dreamland
King of Dreamland

Back to top Go down

Post by 0CTAVE on Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:21 pm

Craigslist dude lol
0CTAVE
0CTAVE
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBox on Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:23 pm

I have a pretty big money limit though.  I only have $150 to spend.
BigBox
BigBox
Metal Gear Ray
Metal Gear Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by BladedgeX on Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:48 pm

@Pirate: I see what you mean with Mac. I decided to bring him online and he is VERY weak in the air. You have to stay grounded 23/7 unless you are feeling pretty ballsy. But, I dunno though, I really like how he is designed to be played similar to an actual boxer. Being patient and striking at the right moment while also anticipating and reading your opponents movements. Makes him feel unique to the rest of the cast. But the learning curve is definitely there for Little Mac.
BladedgeX
BladedgeX
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:52 pm

Oh yeah, if your in the air you flop like a fish. But on the ground he's hard to stop.

With Mac you can die at 50% if you get caught by a power character on the edge. You get very little opportunity to hit. When you do get a hit in though you can rack up 50% or more really easily and a lot of his stuff kills at low percent. He's precise though, his moves can be punished especially his side b which is his best horizontal recovery and also a move Guaranteed to kill you if you do it slightly wrong. If your over a halfway point on a FD Mode stage and miss you fall off and die. If you survive there's the punish. If you use it as recovery you have to grab the ledge. Make it clean, ya get smashed and die, miss the ledge and skip to step 4:death. 

But he's so fun I care none. But don't use him in classic or all star. Bad Times. 

Anyone else notice Palutena is...Well godly. 

Who's everyone playing anyway. Little Mac is my main as of now but I like playing Bowser, Junior, Pit twins (mainly Dark) Palutena, Zamus, Greninja, Lucario, Ike, Sonic, Shulk, Pacman and Mega man. I'd probably only play Mac, Bowser, Zamus and Palutena in a tourney, Maybe Dark Pit, but I have fun and do well with all of the above.
lpool1996moh
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by BladedgeX on Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:19 pm

So when we gon fight guys?
BladedgeX
BladedgeX
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by papertoonz on Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:28 pm

i ready but dont expect to have a good connection with me
papertoonz
papertoonz
Pikmin
Pikmin

PSN : cj5_4_ever

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfire111 on Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:52 pm

i miss my old main wolf but im really liking bowser, lucina, Charizard, and robin
dragonfire111
dragonfire111
King of Dreamland
King of Dreamland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next