MMM Comics One Year Anniversary Giveaway!

Go down

MMM Comics One Year Anniversary Giveaway! Empty MMM Comics One Year Anniversary Giveaway!

Post by this_is_marko on Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:32 am

So guess what? 

It's our 1-year anniversary here at MMM Comics!!!

We posted our first comic here in October but we initially got the idea to start making the Project Axis Comics and began sorting things out in early-mid July.  It may seem odd that this has it's own thread but I have some fun news for you guys that I wanted everyone to see right away.

In order to thank all of you for your encouraging words and constant support over this past year, we are hosting a giveaway!  It's a small prize but we wanted to do something.

We have three codes for the PS4 DESTINY BETA that we want to give away to you guys as a sign of our thanks!

All you have to do is submit a post in this thread telling us which Project Axis Comic was your favorite and why it's your favorite.  If we still have a code available, we'll send it to you in a private message.  If you don't want a code but want to submit a post about your favorite comic anyway, please do!  We'd love to hear it.  Just make sure you let us know in the post that you don't actually want a code.  The Destiny beta runs from July 17 (today) until July 27.

If you've been a lurker and have been reading our comics, you might want to make an account here to snag a Destiny code!

I will request this thread to be locked after a while so it wont always be taking up room in the Project Axis part of the forum.  I figured it would be best to keep it near the comics but at the same time it felt too big to be in the current thread.  Just let me know if it needs to be moved, DP.

Thanks for everything guys!  We've got more comics lined up and coming soon!

DISCLAIMER:  THESE CODES ARE REGION LOCKED AND WILL ONLY WORK ON PS4s IN THE AMERICAS
this_is_marko
this_is_marko
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : this_is_Marko

Back to top Go down

MMM Comics One Year Anniversary Giveaway! Empty Re: MMM Comics One Year Anniversary Giveaway!

Post by DP on Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:12 am

I'm not sure there are three other PS4s on the forum lol. Still, that's really cool of you guys!

I'm not in the running, since I don't have a PS4, but I've consistently enjoyed the work you guys have put out. The Cole one is one of the ones I remember immediately, as is Sackboy. It's stuff like the comics that makes me wish we had like three more spriters so I could've gotten this thing online by now lol
DP
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27

http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

MMM Comics One Year Anniversary Giveaway! Empty Re: MMM Comics One Year Anniversary Giveaway!

Post by lpool1996moh on Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:01 am

I'm not running either but the Lamb of War is my favourite moment.
lpool1996moh
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:28 pm

Agnostic Cole FTW.
Count Mario
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario

Back to top Go down

Post by this_is_marko on Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:33 pm

Can you use a code, Count?
this_is_marko
this_is_marko
Lombax
Lombax

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:46 pm

Unfortunately, I do not own a PS4.

Oh God, I'm sorry, but this thread situation is hilarious. XD
Count Mario
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:37 pm

You can always give away the codes on reddit or something to make a name for MMM. We've done that with DIDOG a few times.
DP
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27

http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

Post by this_is_marko on Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:27 am

Well thanks for telling us your favorite moments anyway.  Sorry we didn't have a prize you guys could actually use haha
this_is_marko
this_is_marko
Lombax
Lombax

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:53 am

I know a suitable prize, actually!

More comics.
Count Mario
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by this_is_marko on Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:10 pm

Now that I can do!  Should hopefully have one up tomorrow
this_is_marko
this_is_marko
Lombax
Lombax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down