Character Speculation

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Character Speculation - Page 3 Empty Re: Character Speculation

Post by Thirty3Three on Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:39 pm

MrEpic wrote:It is pretty shaky information at best, but its still a very reliable resource.
Plus having Ganon in isn't a hard scenario to believe. Also on the ROB case, I think ROB has a huge potential. I think his quirky robot moves and his strangeness is what kinda makes him an awesome character, he definitely wasn't the best character but damn give him some credit. I think ROB deserves as much a place as anyone. He may have been just a recent newbie, but I'd hate to count him out after one game. I think with a few moveset adjustments he could easily become a new veteran of the smash series.
I've male-missed you <3
Thirty3Three
Thirty3Three
Subspace
Subspace

Posts : 1455
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 30
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Character Speculation - Page 3 Empty Re: Character Speculation

Post by DP on Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:30 pm

Thirty, I read the OP in full. Nowhere does he say it's NOT at Best Buy. In fact. He even says that Xion saw the kid pick Ganondorf at the other Best Buy he mentioned. This is after he posted videos of people playing at the Best Buy, that he took. 

So where's the whole "it's not at Best Buy/nobody could film" thing coming from?
DP
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27
Posts : 6514
Join date : 2012-09-01
Age : 24
Location : Pennsylvania

http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

Character Speculation - Page 3 Empty Re: Character Speculation

Post by Thirty3Three on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:18 pm

DP wrote:Thirty, I read the OP in full. Nowhere does he say it's NOT at Best Buy. In fact. He even says that Xion saw the kid pick Ganondorf at the other Best Buy he mentioned. This is after he posted videos of people playing at the Best Buy, that he took. 

So where's the whole "it's not at Best Buy/nobody could film" thing coming from?
Yes he does. Look at his gamefaqs post too. It might say it there.
Thirty3Three
Thirty3Three
Subspace
Subspace

Posts : 1455
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 30
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Character Speculation - Page 3 Empty Re: Character Speculation

Post by Piratemankelly on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:25 pm

Arguing over the authenticity of the guy's claim is moot. Regardless of whether it happened or didn't or the proof attributed to either is irrelevant because this is supposed to be a topic about character speculation, and we've already agreed that Ganondorf is almost definitely going to be in the game.
Piratemankelly
Piratemankelly
Chimera
Chimera

Posts : 532
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Easton, PA

Back to top Go down

Character Speculation - Page 3 Empty Re: Character Speculation

Post by DP on Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:15 pm

You can't use gamefaqs as a source if it's not been mentioned in this thread lol

But Pirate has a good point. We shouldn't speculate or worry about characters that are 100% in the game.
DP
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27
Posts : 6514
Join date : 2012-09-01
Age : 24
Location : Pennsylvania

http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

Character Speculation - Page 3 Empty Re: Character Speculation

Post by Thirty3Three on Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:29 am

DP wrote:You can't use gamefaqs as a source if it's not been mentioned in this thread lol

But Pirate has a good point. We shouldn't speculate or worry about characters that are 100% in the game.
I'm using his word, via gamefaqs, as source. He's still the source...
Thirty3Three
Thirty3Three
Subspace
Subspace

Posts : 1455
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 30
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Character Speculation - Page 3 Empty Re: Character Speculation

Post by DP on Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:38 am

But you've yet to link us to this, and are using it to support your argument without any evidence that such a thread with such a claim exists lol
DP
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27
Posts : 6514
Join date : 2012-09-01
Age : 24
Location : Pennsylvania

http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

Character Speculation - Page 3 Empty Re: Character Speculation

Post by Thirty3Three on Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:11 am

DP wrote:But you've yet to link us to this, and are using it to support your argument without any evidence that such a thread with such a claim exists lol
Not entirely. If you're so keen on finding out; google it. You'll find it.
Thirty3Three
Thirty3Three
Subspace
Subspace

Posts : 1455
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 30
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Character Speculation - Page 3 Empty Re: Character Speculation

Post by DP on Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:17 am

The person making the outlandish claim is the one that backs it. I don't have to prove you wrong; you have to prove yourself correct. Or rather, he does. But since he's claimed that Ganondorf was discovered at a Best Buy already, either he's lying on smashboards, or he's lying on gamefaqs. Either way he's lying, and that alone disproves his already-shaky and questionable (lack of) evidence. 

Now let's discuss speculation about unsure characters, not speculation about a guy's word about another guy's experience of seeing another guy's glitch about a definite character.
DP
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27
Posts : 6514
Join date : 2012-09-01
Age : 24
Location : Pennsylvania

http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

Character Speculation - Page 3 Empty Re: Character Speculation

Post by Thirty3Three on Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:54 am

DP wrote:The person making the outlandish claim is the one that backs it. I don't have to prove you wrong; you have to prove yourself correct. Or rather, he does. But since he's claimed that Ganondorf was discovered at a Best Buy already, either he's lying on smashboards, or he's lying on gamefaqs. Either way he's lying, and that alone disproves his already-shaky and questionable (lack of) evidence. 

Now let's discuss speculation about unsure characters, not speculation about a guy's word about another guy's experience of seeing another guy's glitch about a definite character.
H'ohkay, pally. Keep thinking that.
Thirty3Three
Thirty3Three
Subspace
Subspace

Posts : 1455
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 30
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Character Speculation - Page 3 Empty Re: Character Speculation

Post by Chaosdreams on Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:12 am

YAY  so...Shulk.
Chaosdreams
Chaosdreams
Staff
Staff

PSN : Chaosdreams
Posts : 1149
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 28
Location : Ontario

Back to top Go down

Character Speculation - Page 3 Empty Re: Character Speculation

Post by DP on Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:19 am

No need to get snippy if you're not gonna substantiate your claims, Thirty!  derp 

Shulk's nothing I have info on, BUT, gamefaqs is going crazy because Ridley can jump. 

Seriously, hundreds of topics. At the end of the Direct video, as the Ridley shadow faded away, someone noticed that he looks like he's jumping. Chaos ensues.
DP
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27
Posts : 6514
Join date : 2012-09-01
Age : 24
Location : Pennsylvania

http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

Character Speculation - Page 3 Empty Re: Character Speculation

Post by papertoonz on Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:20 am

is more than likely gonna be happening cause of the gematsu and i know some one who has to suck dick cause of it
papertoonz
papertoonz
Pikmin
Pikmin

PSN : cj5_4_ever
Posts : 2636
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Character Speculation - Page 3 Empty Re: Character Speculation

Post by BigBox on Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:27 am

Jigglypuff still needs a color change.
BigBox
BigBox
Metal Gear Ray
Metal Gear Ray

Posts : 2983
Join date : 2013-03-04
Location : Irvine, California

Back to top Go down

Character Speculation - Page 3 Empty Re: Character Speculation

Post by this_is_marko on Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:51 pm

I really hope she comes back
this_is_marko
this_is_marko
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : this_is_Marko
Posts : 1090
Join date : 2012-10-13

Back to top Go down

Character Speculation - Page 3 Empty Re: Character Speculation

Post by Piratemankelly on Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:06 pm

papertoonz wrote:is more than likely gonna be happening cause of the gematsu and i know some one who has to suck dick cause of it
Wait, what?


Anyway, not that I'm trying to say anything anti-Ridley, but I don't think that's the best proof. I mean, I suppose it helps, but after landing on the ground, you kind of have to jump to take off unless you decide to glide like a plane. If he were a boss and landing was part of his pattern, then that just makes sense.

That said, in Brawl he didn't land, from what I remember. I mean, he did as Meta Ridley, but that was mostly just grabbing onto the edge of the Blue Falcon to shoot some fireballs or drag it down.
Piratemankelly
Piratemankelly
Chimera
Chimera

Posts : 532
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Easton, PA

Back to top Go down

Character Speculation - Page 3 Empty Re: Character Speculation

Post by Thirty3Three on Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:22 pm

DP wrote:No need to get snippy if you're not gonna substantiate your claims, Thirty!  derp 
Character Speculation - Page 3 Scissors
Love ya, Pally c;
Thirty3Three
Thirty3Three
Subspace
Subspace

Posts : 1455
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 30
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Character Speculation - Page 3 Empty Re: Character Speculation

Post by BigBox on Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:30 pm

this_is_marko wrote:I really hope she comes back
I'm really positive that she will be since she's been in since Melee.
BigBox
BigBox
Metal Gear Ray
Metal Gear Ray

Posts : 2983
Join date : 2013-03-04
Location : Irvine, California

Back to top Go down

Character Speculation - Page 3 Empty Re: Character Speculation

Post by DP on Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:42 pm

64, actually. Which is more of a reason to expect her.
DP
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27
Posts : 6514
Join date : 2012-09-01
Age : 24
Location : Pennsylvania

http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

Character Speculation - Page 3 Empty Re: Character Speculation

Post by this_is_marko on Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:02 pm

Yeah it was 64 because I remember using him all the time (I like to say its a guy jigglypuff).  Jiggles was actually my best character in melee
this_is_marko
this_is_marko
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : this_is_Marko
Posts : 1090
Join date : 2012-10-13

Back to top Go down

Character Speculation - Page 3 Empty Re: Character Speculation

Post by Piratemankelly on Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:59 pm

Jigglypuff is a really fun character, but due to be so adorable suffers from the "eww that's girly" complex younger boys have. They'd rather have someone "badass" like Shadow. 


For the record, I couldn't keep a straight face when saying that despite the fact that I love Sonic's friends (except Charmy and 06 Silver), and I even like the game Shadow the Hedgehog.
Piratemankelly
Piratemankelly
Chimera
Chimera

Posts : 532
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Easton, PA

Back to top Go down

Character Speculation - Page 3 Empty Re: Character Speculation

Post by DP on Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:02 pm

Oh, you didn't list Big. 

I see you've joined me on the dark side.
DP
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27
Posts : 6514
Join date : 2012-09-01
Age : 24
Location : Pennsylvania

http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

Character Speculation - Page 3 Empty Re: Character Speculation

Post by this_is_marko on Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:27 am

Piratemankelly wrote:Jigglypuff is a really fun character, but due to be so adorable suffers from the "eww that's girly" complex younger boys have. They'd rather have someone "badass" like Shadow. 

In what strange alternate universe do you live in where jigglypuff is not considered BA? haha
this_is_marko
this_is_marko
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : this_is_Marko
Posts : 1090
Join date : 2012-10-13

Back to top Go down

Character Speculation - Page 3 Empty Re: Character Speculation

Post by BladedgeX on Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:42 pm

Jigs is the manliest man in Smash.
BladedgeX
BladedgeX
Staff
Staff

PSN : BladeXTails
Posts : 1444
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 25
Location : NJ

Back to top Go down

Character Speculation - Page 3 Empty Re: Character Speculation

Post by BigBox on Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:08 pm

Kirby: "That's cute."

Character Speculation - Page 3 Original
BigBox
BigBox
Metal Gear Ray
Metal Gear Ray

Posts : 2983
Join date : 2013-03-04
Location : Irvine, California

Back to top Go down

Character Speculation - Page 3 Empty Re: Character Speculation

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum