Peachyhime's disrespect & Ninty's view of P:M

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Peachyhime's disrespect & Ninty's view of P:M - Page 2 Empty Re: Peachyhime's disrespect & Ninty's view of P:M

Post by Pinkie Pie on Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:28 am

A. Peachyhime played as Villager.
B. Zero didn't exactly play great, imo, at least in that final match. Running out the clock for sudden death was just a cowardice, cheap move.
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie
Welcome To BUZZ!
Welcome To BUZZ!

Back to top Go down

Peachyhime's disrespect & Ninty's view of P:M - Page 2 Empty Re: Peachyhime's disrespect & Ninty's view of P:M

Post by papertoonz on Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:33 am

Pinkie Pie wrote:B. Zero didn't exactly play great, imo, at least in that final match. Running out the clock for sudden death was just a cowardice, cheap move.

zero played for time and took a chance in sudden death i dont see why it is a cheap move
papertoonz
papertoonz
Pikmin
Pikmin

PSN : cj5_4_ever

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:31 am

If she played a newcomer and didn't get voted in the fan vote, then there's no merit whatsoever to using the previous argument of "the vote was biased in favor of newcomers" to defend her. She just didn't deserve it, it seems, especially in retrospect, having seen how much of a cunt she really is.
DP
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27

http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

Post by papertoonz on Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:34 am

are you guys trying to put reason behind fan votes cause there isn't any rhyme or reason behind them i mean people only voted for megaman cause of his final smash
papertoonz
papertoonz
Pikmin
Pikmin

PSN : cj5_4_ever

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:49 am

No, I was just jumping back to the whole "it's a fan vote, complaining about bias is illogical" argument I was making earlier. And since she SHOULD have gotten votes for playing a newcomer but didn't, the "newcomer bias" is obviously less profound than some tried to argue around the Web.
DP
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27

http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2