SSB4 news thread of daliy pics and other stuff

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

Go down

SSB4 news thread of daliy pics and other stuff Empty SSB4 news thread of daliy pics and other stuff

Post by DP on Fri May 02, 2014 8:18 pm

Tetiro, I wouldn't say Dillon is the lowest-rated franchise. ROB takes the cake foe that until Virtual Boy becomes a rep.
DP
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27

http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

SSB4 news thread of daliy pics and other stuff Empty Re: SSB4 news thread of daliy pics and other stuff

Post by King_Tetiro on Sat May 03, 2014 2:28 am

DP wrote:Tetiro, I wouldn't say Dillon is the lowest-rated franchise. ROB takes the cake foe that until Virtual Boy becomes a rep.

ROB was a franchise??
King_Tetiro
King_Tetiro
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : KingTetiro

Back to top Go down

SSB4 news thread of daliy pics and other stuff Empty Re: SSB4 news thread of daliy pics and other stuff

Post by DP on Sat May 03, 2014 8:31 am

Very technically. Twas more a joke than a serious assertion though lol
DP
DP
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by King_Tetiro on Sat May 03, 2014 12:50 pm

DP wrote:Very technically. Twas more a joke than a serious assertion though lol

Haha that's what I thought :P
King_Tetiro
King_Tetiro
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : KingTetiro

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBox on Sat May 03, 2014 5:08 pm

You guys really can't think of anything else to talk about, can you?  I mean, there's plenty of news going around and plenty of discussion to be made but this is the only section with something new when I get on.  I would almost wanna declare that is inactivity.
BigBox
BigBox
Metal Gear Ray
Metal Gear Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Sat May 03, 2014 6:51 pm

The forum has three common interests: PSAS, SSB, and Axis. Two of those don't currently have any real news (stay tuned!) and that leaves this. Since any time people discuss Nintendo it leads to a near-flamewar of brand superiority, there's not much left besides teasers of teasers and mild rumors being played off as leaks. The only other news seems to be with Mario Kart and Nintendo's efforts to modernize with it (which takes me back to flamewars lol).

Plus, this is what all of us did on the official PSAS forum for about eight months. It's pretty much what forums are for lol
DP
DP
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Pie on Sat May 03, 2014 9:21 pm

Nothing is wrong with Smash discussion. It's still in development, so obviously there's something new to discuss every day.
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie
Welcome To BUZZ!
Welcome To BUZZ!

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratemankelly on Sat May 03, 2014 9:33 pm

For awhile, J-Stars probably had the most active board, but you bitched about that. Now that the game's out, nobody really cares, because there's no more speculation.

Axis and PSAS have no info or anything to talk about right now.

Although, I do kind of agree in the sentiment of trying to have more discussions. Now, this is a relatively small forum, and I'd like to consider among the most friendly I've been part of because of it. The unfortunate downside to that and the majority of the focus being on one dead topic, one unknown topic with an info drought, and one game which, while it usually has a fairly large amount of hype and force behind it, is currently also blighted by a lack of info (which is understandable considering the Direct and E3 nearing us).

A lot of times when a topic comes up on the General or Videogame board, it may generate a discussion for awhile (Brian's death, Sonic, PS4, Pokemon, etc), but due to the lack of forumgoers, general disinterest by those that are here, and the frankness which one may sum them up sometimes, they usually don't.

But by all means, make a topic or two and while try to participate... maybe... if we want to.
Piratemankelly
Piratemankelly
Chimera
Chimera

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfire111 on Sun May 04, 2014 10:54 pm

DP wrote:The forum has three common interests: PSAS, SSB, and Axis. Two of those don't currently have any real news (stay tuned!) and that leaves this. Since any time people discuss Nintendo it leads to a near-flamewar of brand superiority, there's not much left besides teasers of teasers and mild rumors being played off as leaks. The only other news seems to be with Mario Kart and Nintendo's efforts to modernize with it (which takes me back to flamewars lol).

Plus, this is what all of us did on the official PSAS forum for about eight months. It's pretty much what forums are for lol
im actually suprised we havent talked about mario kart much yet hahaha
dragonfire111
dragonfire111
King of Dreamland
King of Dreamland

PSN : dragonfire111

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Mon May 05, 2014 12:21 am

I'm hyped as fuck for it lol. But I figured nobody besides Pirate was here so I just kept the chat between me and him on facebook lol
DP
DP
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by papertoonz on Mon May 05, 2014 2:13 am

i'm exited for mario kart 8, even with some of the recent developments i;m still exited for it
papertoonz
papertoonz
Pikmin
Pikmin

PSN : cj5_4_ever

Back to top Go down

Post by papertoonz on Mon May 05, 2014 4:07 am

Pic of the day. You can get up on the lights of this special ring. It's a perfect secret hiding place.

Spoiler:
SSB4 news thread of daliy pics and other stuff IvJsNee

And you can attack the lights and have them fall to the ground! That makes things dark. The lights are way up high, but even Little Mac can get up there by jumping off the ropes.

Spoiler:
SSB4 news thread of daliy pics and other stuff AiNOUeM
papertoonz
papertoonz
Pikmin
Pikmin

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfire111 on Mon May 05, 2014 5:03 pm

DP wrote:I'm hyped as fuck for it lol. But I figured nobody besides Pirate was here so I just kept the chat between me and him on facebook lol
im hyped as fuck for it (irritated about some of the character choices though pink gold peach wat) as well but i just figured noone else wanted to talk about it since there were no threads
ya know what ill go ahead and make one
dragonfire111
dragonfire111
King of Dreamland
King of Dreamland

Back to top Go down

Post by papertoonz on Tue May 06, 2014 3:20 am

Pic of the day. Members of the Enemies That Love to Hide Association, here are Octorok and Met. Calmly grab them while they're ducking.

Spoiler:
SSB4 news thread of daliy pics and other stuff AcUDnQz
papertoonz
papertoonz
Pikmin
Pikmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratemankelly on Tue May 06, 2014 5:44 pm

Huh. I don't recall seeing an Octorok that looks like that. It's from Skyward Sword because Google, but I... that design just slips my mind. That MET tho.

Also, missed the Boxing Ring thing. That's actually pretty cool. I like that.
Piratemankelly
Piratemankelly
Chimera
Chimera

Back to top Go down

Post by papertoonz on Wed May 07, 2014 3:41 am

Pic of the day. Fight! The Wonderful 100!! We also made trophies of some of the other Wonderful Ones.

Spoiler:
SSB4 news thread of daliy pics and other stuff U5fGUnc

not even an assist trophy and man 2 deconfirms in the span of one week, sakurai is on a roll
papertoonz
papertoonz
Pikmin
Pikmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratemankelly on Wed May 07, 2014 8:36 pm

Such a shame. Not that I'm surprised, honestly, but still. I was rooting for him.

Immediately, I thought o Sakurai's visit to Platinum games. Might this be it? Or maybe we will get Bayonetta. Personally, I don't really want her. I don't think she really fits, and Ninty's more kid-friendly stance bars a lot of her moveset potential. Then again, as DP pointed out to me earlier, the fact that Nintendo has her exclusively, I guess I could be wrong.
Piratemankelly
Piratemankelly
Chimera
Chimera

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Wed May 07, 2014 11:57 pm

"Has" obviously being a tentative Bayo2 thing. Obviously, Sega owns her. But yeah, Nintendo has shown modernization a lot lately, and that gives me reason to believe she has a chance here. Why else would they have paid for Bayo2, a game that would 100% guaranteed fail commercially even if it were multiplat, if not in an attempt to say "guys, look, we know you want more mature games" and gain fan security? Nintendo IS family friendly, but what parent is going to shun their kid of Smash because of guns or sex appeal when that same kid has played CoD for years and jerked off every day for the past eight months to the strip clubs in GTA V? Games that parent was forced to midnight launch for the kid, and games whose ratings (and warnings from GameStop employees) they ignored because they needed a babysitter for their kid so that they could avoid actually parenting for once in their lives. Smash is a really good babysitter, too, so one toned-down Bayo won't stop anybody from getting it, guns or not.

Hell, the publicity they'd get for a few weeks about how they're horrible and Satan and other bullshit might be good for them.
DP
DP
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by papertoonz on Thu May 08, 2014 3:24 am

Pic of the day. Bullet Bill here is an item. Can you guess what happens when you use it?

Spoiler:
SSB4 news thread of daliy pics and other stuff NEm9HfG

Answer: You turn into Bullet Bill and go full speed ahead!

Spoiler:
SSB4 news thread of daliy pics and other stuff O7aYBj0

also the website updated with a different pic than miiverse

Spoiler:
SSB4 news thread of daliy pics and other stuff JmiALur
papertoonz
papertoonz
Pikmin
Pikmin

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfire111 on Thu May 08, 2014 12:40 pm

DP wrote:"Has" obviously being a tentative Bayo2 thing. Obviously, Sega owns her. But yeah, Nintendo has shown modernization a lot lately, and that gives me reason to believe she has a chance here. Why else would they have paid for Bayo2, a game that would 100% guaranteed fail commercially even if it were multiplat, if not in an attempt to say "guys, look, we know you want more mature games" and gain fan security? Nintendo IS family friendly, but what parent is going to shun their kid of Smash because of guns or sex appeal when that same kid has played CoD for years and jerked off every day for the past eight months to the strip clubs in GTA V? Games that parent was forced to midnight launch for the kid, and games whose ratings (and warnings from GameStop employees) they ignored because they needed a babysitter for their kid so that they could avoid actually parenting for once in their lives. Smash is a really good babysitter, too, so one toned-down Bayo won't stop anybody from getting it, guns or not.

Hell, the publicity they'd get for a few weeks about how they're horrible and Satan and other bullshit might be good for them.
god i fucking hate parents nowadays not wanting to deal with the responsibilities of their own kids.
they buy the M rated games for their kids then scapegoat the games themselves saying its all their fault and they are too violent.
dragonfire111
dragonfire111
King of Dreamland
King of Dreamland

Back to top Go down

Post by papertoonz on Fri May 09, 2014 3:15 am

Pic of the day. Uniting three parts will complete the legendary Air Ride machine…the Dragoon! It's back! But we didn't just leave it the way it was, and added some nice touches to the design of the targeting screen. It is, of course, in stereoscopic 3D on the 3DS.

Spoiler:
SSB4 news thread of daliy pics and other stuff LMicFRP

Just the target screen felt lacking so here's a pic of the Dragoon itself. I wanna get on it. I wanna get on and ride it.

Spoiler:
SSB4 news thread of daliy pics and other stuff 0Gabqcq
papertoonz
papertoonz
Pikmin
Pikmin

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Fri May 09, 2014 7:49 am

Kirby Air Ride 2 confirmed.

Lol
DP
DP
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by papertoonz on Mon May 12, 2014 3:23 am

Pic of the day. Here's wire frame Little Mac--re-envisioned from the original Punch-Out!! game. The man that actually drew the pixel art wire frame in the original was none other than Shigeru Miyamoto. He said he drew the pixels for the wire frame on graph paper.

Spoiler:
SSB4 news thread of daliy pics and other stuff 0EbS9g2
papertoonz
papertoonz
Pikmin
Pikmin

Back to top Go down

Post by papertoonz on Tue May 13, 2014 3:48 am

Pic of the day. Here's Charizard's new special attack, Flare Blitz. It's a very powerful attack--however, you'll take recoil damage if you make contact. Pretty true to the original game, huh? Flare Blitz is Charizard's side special move, and Rock Smash is the down special move.

Spoiler:
SSB4 news thread of daliy pics and other stuff VZwav7B

And here's Mega Charizard X. This will appear as Charizard's Final Smash.

Spoiler:
SSB4 news thread of daliy pics and other stuff ANi2VW6
papertoonz
papertoonz
Pikmin
Pikmin

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfire111 on Tue May 13, 2014 7:47 pm

Recoil damage oh great pichu all over again. hopefully the attack is good enough to justify using it consecutively
dragonfire111
dragonfire111
King of Dreamland
King of Dreamland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next