Hashtag "#" Wars! (Stolen from, @Midnight on Comedy Central)

Go down

Hashtag "#" Wars!  (Stolen from, @Midnight on Comedy Central) Empty Hashtag "#" Wars! (Stolen from, @Midnight on Comedy Central)

Post by BigBox on Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:01 am

That's exactly right, this is not an original idea and I stole it for the idea that we could have fun with it.  I hope this is fun.  Anyway, how we will be playing, "#Wars" is I will give you guys and girl and topic.  You then have to think of something funny within that topic in the form of a # post.  I will post a new topic every 24 hours as long as I can think of one.  Before I put up a new topic, I will tally up points for the ones I thought were funny and a winner will be crowned for 24-hours.  If this works out, I will quite possibly steal more games from @Midnight and quite possibly come up with some original ones for us to play.  Without further delaying, here is the topic of the first 24 hours starting now.

#RejectedVideoGames

Examples would be... God of War: The Missing Child Support Check, Residential Friendly Neighbors and Ratchet and Screwdriver: Construction of the Future.  Go!
BigBox
BigBox
Metal Gear Ray
Metal Gear Ray

Back to top Go down

Hashtag "#" Wars!  (Stolen from, @Midnight on Comedy Central) Empty Re: Hashtag "#" Wars! (Stolen from, @Midnight on Comedy Central)

Post by DP on Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:35 am

Not sure if we can post multiple so just pick the best if we can't. Just some off the top of my head:

Ratchet & Crank 2: High Boltage
PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale
Pokemonster Hunter
Final Fantasy XIII-2A: A Realm Rehashed
Big the Cat's Fishing Simulator 2K2
Nathan Drake's Flight Simulator 2K1 (shame this one got cancelled)
Batman: Arkham Theater (same goes for this one)

Okay, I think I'm out of ideas.
DP
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27

http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down