Fan Ideas/Requests for Moveset Wises/Changes

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fan Ideas/Requests for Moveset Wises/Changes - Page 2 Empty Re: Fan Ideas/Requests for Moveset Wises/Changes

Post by DP on Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:46 am

No I know. But you stated something that I have not openly discussed as having came from me. Lpool has not shared pieces of info given exclusively to him, and I would like to keep some things for surprise even if I let you know early for the sake of your little project. (Which you and lpool should probably mention publicly sometime soon.)
DP
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27

http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

Fan Ideas/Requests for Moveset Wises/Changes - Page 2 Empty Re: Fan Ideas/Requests for Moveset Wises/Changes

Post by Count Mario on Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:57 am

...Oh, now I see what you were talking about. I was just giving advice for lpool's moveset/level three, which I thought included the "you know what". I was actually speaking in mind of what he wrote and not any info given that was exclusively given to me. I'm sorry that I might have accidentally given away private info, that wasn't my intention at all and I know you haven't announced it publicly.

Also, that depends on when you finish what you've been working on.
Count Mario
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario

Back to top Go down

Post by Neß on Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:08 am

lpool1996moh wrote:Yeah i remember researching both of em (Lucas and Neses)for the Lpolls they need to steal other moves to do anything. being a Cleric isn't as good in a fighter as an RPG
I'll be waiting...

At the very least, along with the borrowed PSI from other party members, you could give him more moves that he can actually use. (ex. make Rockin his level 3 (why it wasn't his final smash in Brawl I don't know.) maybe give him paralysis ect.)
Neß
Neß
Death To All
Death To All

PSN : PSIHeroNess (I never actually play online though.)

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:14 pm

You know i somehow forgot to respond to this.

Count the reason i chose not to use a Morpher is because in order to accurately portray it, it takes time to kill. the last level 3 that had that was SIr Dan and we both know how good that was (In case you forgot its one of the worst in the game, maybe only FP is below)
lpool1996moh
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:23 pm

True, but this time you have Jetpack mobility and the enemies will be dancing at first. The Super practically guarantees at least 3-4 kills regardless of the weapon.
Count Mario
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:37 pm

Not in the all stars system it wouldn't, air dodge fucks you up.
lpool1996moh
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2