SSB4 news thread of daliy pics and other stuff

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

SSB4 news thread of daliy pics and other stuff - Page 40 Empty Re: SSB4 news thread of daliy pics and other stuff

Post by papertoonz on Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:13 am

Pic of the day. Yoshi's Egg Throw now leaves a rainbow trail, and we've improved the pose Samus strikes when she fires the Paralyzer. Every staff member is working hard as we brush up whatever we can.

Spoiler:
SSB4 news thread of daliy pics and other stuff - Page 40 P9GlznT
papertoonz
papertoonz
Pikmin
Pikmin

PSN : cj5_4_ever

Back to top Go down

SSB4 news thread of daliy pics and other stuff - Page 40 Empty Re: SSB4 news thread of daliy pics and other stuff

Post by papertoonz on Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:03 am

Pic of the day.
MegaMan.EXE!
X!
Mega Man!
Mega Man Star Force!
Mega Man Volnutt!
The Mega Man legends, united

Spoiler:
SSB4 news thread of daliy pics and other stuff - Page 40 RIRJxXW
papertoonz
papertoonz
Pikmin
Pikmin

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfire111 on Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:42 pm

i prefer the gif version
dragonfire111
dragonfire111
King of Dreamland
King of Dreamland

PSN : dragonfire111

Back to top Go down

Post by papertoonz on Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:05 am

Pic of the day. The Assist Trophy, Midna! This is the 3DS version. She's going to grab and throw things all over the place. Her uncontrollable, whimsical nature remains intact.

Spoiler:
SSB4 news thread of daliy pics and other stuff - Page 40 MEPc3eA
papertoonz
papertoonz
Pikmin
Pikmin

Back to top Go down

Post by papertoonz on Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:10 am

Pic of the day. Tether recovery? Yes, you can! And from even longer range than before. Multiple fighters can latch on--who actually grabs hold is determined by the same rules as the standard ledge grab.

Spoiler:
SSB4 news thread of daliy pics and other stuff - Page 40 KFRcgr4
papertoonz
papertoonz
Pikmin
Pikmin

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:09 am

Jesus, that's a long distance. That could bump up tether characters on the eventual tier list, albeit only slightly.
DP
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27

http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

Post by papertoonz on Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:58 am

Pic of the day. With the Super Leaf, any fighter can have ears and a tail. You can also float in the air by pressing the jump button. We're still figuring out whether you'll be able to attack with the tail...

Spoiler:
SSB4 news thread of daliy pics and other stuff - Page 40 OrOWPig
papertoonz
papertoonz
Pikmin
Pikmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:30 am

lol I actually thought of this becoming an item. Looks pretty sweet. I wouldn't mind attacking or not with the tail, as long as I'm able to float.
Count Mario
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario

Back to top Go down

Post by papertoonz on Thu May 01, 2014 5:56 am

Pic of the day. The menacing foe, Orne! It inflicts devastating damage--it's even more powerful than the Ultimate Chimera in the last game. RUNNN!!

Spoiler:
SSB4 news thread of daliy pics and other stuff - Page 40 UR5hXZ9
papertoonz
papertoonz
Pikmin
Pikmin

Back to top Go down

Post by papertoonz on Fri May 02, 2014 3:19 am

Pic of the day. We didn't introduce ALL of the Assist Trophies in the Smash Bros. Direct. Here's Dillon from Dillon's Rolling Western!! He may rival Sonic in the art of rolling.

Spoiler:
SSB4 news thread of daliy pics and other stuff - Page 40 Be3YrwO

Pic of the day. This is his trophy. He may be an animal, and his buckles are definitely on the adorable side, but there's no denying he looks cool!! His Assist Trophy can even do things like a quick charge.

Spoiler:
SSB4 news thread of daliy pics and other stuff - Page 40 HHGZshD
papertoonz
papertoonz
Pikmin
Pikmin

Back to top Go down

Post by King_Tetiro on Fri May 02, 2014 5:30 am

Dillon huh?

Well that settles that. All cards can now be put on the table. Ghirahim, Yuga, Shulk, Layton, Isaac, Ridley, etc. All of them. Anyone from Nintendo's history can appear now.

Why? Dillon's Rolling Western is a pretty low-known franchise. If he got in at some point, all of the key players in Nintendo's history have a chance now.
King_Tetiro
King_Tetiro
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : KingTetiro

Back to top Go down

Post by papertoonz on Fri May 02, 2014 6:05 am

yeah Dillon got in as a assist trophy but no offense i don't think it confirms all the characters you just said

Ghirahim and Yuga are both one time off zelda villains so i doubt either will make it

Layton is third party so yeah

Shulk i think has a pretty good chance with a decent following behind him

Isaac and Ridley are already part of smash (Isaac as AT and Ridley as 2 bosses in brawl) and while Ridley is pretty much gonna be part of the pyrosphere stage, Isaac AT is still MIA so there is still chance that one more AT will make the jump to playable
papertoonz
papertoonz
Pikmin
Pikmin

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Fri May 02, 2014 7:48 am

I wouldn't immediately discount Ghirahim. He's by and large the most popular subvillain in the franchise, to the point that I wouldn't doubt - and sort of expect - a retcon to bring him back in.

I definitely agree that this doesn't confirm anything, though; but I got the impression that Tetiro was saying that they're all wholly possible now, with no more "are we sure?" picks.
DP
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27

http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

Post by papertoonz on Fri May 02, 2014 7:58 am

still Dillon just an assist trophy, i just dont see how one assist trophy suddenly says "there are no more are we sure pics". TBH he not even the most weirdest/crazy AT we have seen
papertoonz
papertoonz
Pikmin
Pikmin

Back to top Go down

Post by King_Tetiro on Fri May 02, 2014 2:45 pm

DP wrote:I wouldn't immediately discount Ghirahim. He's by and large the most popular subvillain in the franchise, to the point that I wouldn't doubt - and sort of expect - a retcon to bring him back in.

I definitely agree that this doesn't confirm anything, though; but I got the impression that Tetiro was saying that they're all wholly possible now, with no more "are we sure?" picks.

That impression is 100% accurate. Now that Dillon is in, anything is now possible in terms of Nintendo characters. The ones I gave were examples. And I think it does prove that anything is possible. No offense to the franchise but it isn't well known and its reviews aren't on average above 70%. But it still got into the game. It does show anything is possible.

In fact, I think it's Nintendo's lowest rated franchise to be in Smash Bros to date!
King_Tetiro
King_Tetiro
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : KingTetiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratemankelly on Fri May 02, 2014 6:45 pm

Look, the way I figure it, it's always been an "anything goes" for the Smash series, and at that, I don't see Dillon as being terribly surprising.

I've always considered Dillon to be very well known amongst 3DS owners. I can't even really call it bias; I've never played the games. But it is pretty well known among people that have ever gone on the eShop.

Think of some of the other characters that have been in Smash as ATs. Starfy, Barbara, Devil, Mr. Wright, Helirin, and Jill (Drill Dozer) are all arguably as or more obscure than Dillon. Honestly, Ray mk ll, Lyn, and Saki aren't even that much better.

So yeah, like I said, it's pretty "anything goes," and has been. The games have always been pulling random unknowns from Ninty's history for game inclusion. Lip's Stick, like 40% of the trophies and stickers in Melee & Brawl, the above ATs, some of the stages (Electroplankton), and even some characters have been complete ass-pulls.

You have to realize, before Melee, we never had any FE games. Marth, the OG of the series, was an unknown to people outside of Japan (and some weeaboos). Then there was Roy, no less. Believe it or not, Little Mac is not very well known or liked in Japan, and similarly, Takamaru is mostly unknown over here, though he still has a solid fanbase. Ice Climbers and ROB may have been classics, and I wholeheartedly support their inclusion, but there was a reason people were baffled when they were added, just like WFT and the rumored Chorus Kids. Mach Rider was considered once, as well.

-------

https://pastadium.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=3237
Piratemankelly
Piratemankelly
Chimera
Chimera

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40