What Axis character do you want to see next?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What Axis character do you want to see next? Empty What Axis character do you want to see next?

Post by DP on Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:57 pm

Time to rack up the discussion, folks! I want to see what the forum's most requested character is, to see if it will sway who I will start working on next. If you guys can find a solid meeting ground, perhaps you'll change the order I had planned!

...Well, what are you waiting for? Get to it!
DP
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27

http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

What Axis character do you want to see next? Empty Re: What Axis character do you want to see next?

Post by lpool1996moh on Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:00 pm

hmm. you ain't no spriter. so what sprites do you have? 

lol jk. i dunno. for sony i guess ratchet. nintendo pokemon rep i.e. the yellow fucking rat.
lpool1996moh
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

Back to top Go down

What Axis character do you want to see next? Empty Re: What Axis character do you want to see next?

Post by 0CTAVE on Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:04 pm

That doesn't mean he doesn't have sprites to work with. lol
0CTAVE
0CTAVE
Staff
Staff

PSN : Slayer5228

https://pastadium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:09 pm

yes i just think it would be funny if we all agreed on a character he doesn't have sprites for. i guess the safest option is to pick a Nintendo character cause crusade. partnership.
lpool1996moh
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:11 pm

lpool1996moh wrote:hmm. you ain't no spriter. so what sprites do you have? 

lol jk. i dunno. for sony i guess ratchet. nintendo pokemon rep i.e. the yellow fucking rat.

I agree with this man.

Count Mario
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario

Back to top Go down

Post by 0CTAVE on Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:11 pm

That would be wise, young lpool.
0CTAVE
0CTAVE
Staff
Staff

PSN : Slayer5228

https://pastadium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Pie on Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:15 pm

any All-Star (preferably Sackboy), Kirby, or Sora (I can dream, can't I)
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie
Welcome To BUZZ!
Welcome To BUZZ!

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:17 pm

Eh, still rooting for the Lombax.

What Axis character do you want to see next? Ratchet_winking_Maktar_Resort_Galactic_Gladiators_Electrolyzer_challenge

Besides, I say that we get the obvious ones out of the way so the juicy characters can get shown later on. That is, if we have the sprites for them. XD
Count Mario
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:20 pm

Let me just say that it'd be advised to lean toward SSB since Slayer has to sprite the PSAS characters from scratch, and he's gotta start some stuff over in all likelihood, so I'd rather him finish up what he was working on as soon as he gets a new computer rather than start another character and spread himself thin.
DP
DP
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:21 pm

honestly i get the feeling Ratchet and Cole are the most popular all stars around here so fast track them...when you can. 

and again Pokemon needs to get in fast just to complete the big 3. maybe some smash memes after that like say......Captain falcon....
lpool1996moh
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyro-Hem on Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:23 pm

Sackboy. 

Cute on the outside, but on the inside, he's a fucking murderer. Slaughtering anything in his way with his overactive imagination...
Pyro-Hem
Pyro-Hem
Pikmin
Pikmin

PSN : Pyro-hem

Back to top Go down

Post by this_is_marko on Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:44 pm

I'm assuming you mean the initial roster so i won't say the king.

For playstation, sackboy.  My favorite ps3 franchise out of them all

For nintendo, kirby.  I picked kirby mainly because i want to see him use his copy ability on playstation characters. I understand with the allstars system in place you won't be able to copy the neutral B move on every character but i think there's a solution to this.  Just have kirby copy whatever the other character's most ICONIC move is.  So if kirby copies kratos, he would get kratos' side square chain grab.  If he copies parappa, he would get either parappa's neutral square thousand punches, his neutral circle mic pull, or his down circle boombox.  If radec gets put in, kirby would copy his sniper rifle.  I think that would be a good work around.  
He could also get the copied character's level 1 super!
this_is_marko
this_is_marko
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : this_is_Marko

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyro-Hem on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:51 pm

this_is_marko wrote:I'm assuming you mean the initial roster so i won't say the king.

For playstation, sackboy.  My favorite ps3 franchise out of them all

For nintendo, kirby.  I picked kirby mainly because i want to see him use his copy ability on playstation characters. I understand with the allstars system in place you won't be able to copy the neutral B move on every character but i think there's a solution to this.  Just have kirby copy whatever the other character's most ICONIC move is.  So if kirby copies kratos, he would get kratos' side square chain grab.  If he copies parappa, he would get either parappa's neutral square thousand punches, his neutral circle mic pull, or his down circle boombox.  If radec gets put in, kirby would copy his sniper rifle.  I think that would be a good work around.  
He could also get the copied character's level 1 super!
Yeah! GET HYPED!
Pyro-Hem
Pyro-Hem
Pikmin
Pikmin

PSN : Pyro-hem

Back to top Go down

Post by Salvy35z on Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:19 pm

My fave SB and #ReleaseDart
 What Axis character do you want to see next? Captain-Falcon-Sprite-Fan-Art-by-WarnerCWhat Axis character do you want to see next? Dart_feld__tlod__render_by_bloodyviruz-d6bi9bj
Salvy35z
Salvy35z
You Gotta Believe!
You Gotta Believe!

https://www.facebook.com/SonyTitleFight

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBox on Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:39 am

All three of the top 3 character from the Final Fantasy poll from the official forum.
BigBox
BigBox
Metal Gear Ray
Metal Gear Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Vytrova on Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:26 pm

What Axis character do you want to see next? 457
Vytrova
Vytrova
I Don't Fear Death
I Don't Fear Death

PSN : Vytrova

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBox on Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:32 pm

I personally wouldn't consider Scrooge McDuck an All-Star of any sort. Famous character, but he's a cartoon character none the less.
BigBox
BigBox
Metal Gear Ray
Metal Gear Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:33 pm

its like saying Mickey should be a Kingdom Hearts Rep.

i will say this.

DUCKTALES WOOHOO!
lpool1996moh
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:30 pm

As I've said before, characters that we consider must be video game characters that have appeared on either a Nintendo or PlayStation console. Non-game characters don't apply.
DP
DP
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBox on Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:44 pm

McDuck as appeared in a highly nostalgia popular game on Nintendo hardware.  Due to his origins not being video games, I personally would disqualify him from appearing.
BigBox
BigBox
Metal Gear Ray
Metal Gear Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:06 pm

That was precisely my point. If you didn't start in a game, you're not getting into this one.
DP
DP
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Fabsta1994 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:19 pm

DP, what about Sony Imagesoft's character Sky from the SNES game Skyblazer?

I think he'd me a neat little unlockable technically a character constructed by Sony before it split up and published by Nintendo. David Jaffe also helped make the game!
Fabsta1994
Fabsta1994
Kitty Got Wet!
Kitty Got Wet!

PSN : fabsta1994

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:56 pm

I think dart should be dlc. Despite not being in PAS he's done a lot for the game.
lpool1996moh
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:39 am

^

QFL.
Count Mario
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:13 pm

I have plans for Dart. Now that PSAS is dead I can pretty much outright confirm the big missing characters from PSAS as Axis DLC. In what order, hell if I know.

So yeah, new challengers Spyro, Dart, Lara Croft, Cloud, Abe, etc. confirmed for DLC.
DP
DP
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next