So I was sent here to make some pixel art.

Go down

So I was sent here to make some pixel art. Empty So I was sent here to make some pixel art.

Post by BluePikmin11 on Mon May 27, 2013 2:54 pm

A fellow friend named Vanellope came to me and told me about this PSxNintendo crossover.
He said they needed some pixel art showcases for some characters.
I'll show you a few for my proof:

So I was sent here to make some pixel art. 2iid7jo
So I was sent here to make some pixel art. 14l7kme
So I was sent here to make some pixel art. 72w0mr

I'm pretty interested to join the team for pixel art.
I'm only here to pixel the whole summer though.

Anyways, hi everyone! I hope I have a good time here in the forums.
BluePikmin11
BluePikmin11
You Gotta Believe!
You Gotta Believe!

Back to top Go down

So I was sent here to make some pixel art. Empty Re: So I was sent here to make some pixel art.

Post by Pinkie Pie on Mon May 27, 2013 3:01 pm

Hey Pikmin. Welcome. Nice to see ya
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie
Welcome To BUZZ!
Welcome To BUZZ!

Back to top Go down

So I was sent here to make some pixel art. Empty Re: So I was sent here to make some pixel art.

Post by Count Mario on Mon May 27, 2013 3:01 pm

Welcome to Slayer's Incredible Crossover Community Forum! Where you can enjoy two first-parties for the price of one!

lol It's really nice to see more new faces here. Especially one who can create such astonishing pixel art. If Slayer and his band of misfits don't invite you to their development group, then I honestly don't know what to say. I hope you enjoy your stay and become as integrated into this forum as possible.

Also, thanks Vanellope for increasing this forum's popularity and bring in more talent. Wink
Count Mario
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Mon May 27, 2013 3:18 pm

Oh yes he could be a spriter. DP! SLAYER!

oh what count said
lpool1996moh
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Pie on Mon May 27, 2013 3:20 pm

Well, I saw his talent, and thought it would be nice for Project Axis to have custom art thi early in, like Crusade and SSF2. and if I can help a friend get on a team to help make a game, twice as good! BluePikmin, you're gonna like it here.
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie
Welcome To BUZZ!
Welcome To BUZZ!

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Mon May 27, 2013 3:37 pm

Me likey.

Are you interested in just pixel art, or do you sprite as well? It doesn't make a difference to me, as I'm merely the programmer lol. I'm sure Slayer would be happy with either, but I'd encourage you to consider spriting, as that's a big need for us at this moment. Either way, I'm sure Slayer will PM you with more detailed questions as soon as he sees your work, and he'll tell you what to do from there.

Now for all the formal stuff: Welcome to the Pastadome! Please make yourself at home, blah blah blah, check the rules, yada yada, and have fun!
DP
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27

http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BluePikmin11 on Mon May 27, 2013 3:43 pm

I really only have the time to make pixel art, but creating sprites I'm not to sure yet, I have never had made animated sprites, and I don't have a sprite program to help me with animating.
BluePikmin11
BluePikmin11
You Gotta Believe!
You Gotta Believe!

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Mon May 27, 2013 3:58 pm

You don't really need any special program to make a spritesheet. Hell, Slayer uses friggin' Paint! But the choice is obviously yours; the most I could ask is you talk to Slayer about it before you make up your mind. I'm not the art guy here, so he might have something that you could do that I haven't even contemplated yet!
DP
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27

http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 0CTAVE on Mon May 27, 2013 4:41 pm

Awesome pixel art man!
I believe I've seen you around, you're on MG correct?

Anyways, glad to meet you man and well let's take this to PM shall we?

Enjoy your stay here at PA Stadium!
0CTAVE
0CTAVE
Staff
Staff

PSN : Slayer5228

https://pastadium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BluePikmin11 on Mon May 27, 2013 4:48 pm

Thanks everyone! :)
BluePikmin11
BluePikmin11
You Gotta Believe!
You Gotta Believe!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down