Unfortunately you have to read this whole announcement!

Go down

Unfortunately you have to read this whole announcement!  Empty Unfortunately you have to read this whole announcement!

Post by 0CTAVE on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:56 am

Here's the latest news guys.

Unfortunately the time has come for us to announce PA Stadium's disaffiliation with the PASTA Leagues.

Those of you who are familiar with our history and theirs know that the PASTA Leagues started here and we were their home for a while but sadly things just didn't work out between us.

With that being said, we no longer home the PASTA Leagues and we are not affiliated with them in anyway.

We wish the PASTA Leagues the best in all future endeavors.

Now, this doesn't necessarily mean that it's a bad thing. This announcement actually contains way more good news than bad news and I'm sure that you will all enjoy what we're going to have.

I'd like to introduce PA Stadium's own league, the PACL!

The PACL is now opening up registration and you can check out the new section at the following link.
https://pastadium.forumotion.com/f12-pacl
I'm sure we'll have some memorable battles and we'll all have fun competing against each other for the PA Championship belts.
Singles Title:
Unfortunately you have to read this whole announcement!  O1nSE
Tag-Team Title:
Unfortunately you have to read this whole announcement!  GW5PK

We'll be hosting our first official forum tournament in a week after signs ups(at the end of this week) to crown the first ever PA Champion and then we will have a tournament for Tag Teams to become the first Tag Champs. THE GOLD RUSH TOURNAMENTS!
These belts will be a special rank that you win and will replace any current rank you have. You'll be the forum's/leagues champion!

So with all that said sign up for the tournament and you're instantly in the league!

Next on the announcement is a forum clean up.
We're no longer having the All-Star Tourneys sections. Instead we will merge those sections with the competitive battling section so that everything can fit in there, be a little more organized.

An extra little bit of info on the forum aesthetics/features update.
It's coming real soon and it's looking better than ever!
I'll be giving you a small little text preview of what's coming in the update:
We've incorporated a cool system where you can win "Trophies" for things you do on the board.

Anyways that's it guys, hopefully we see you guys at the PACL League because it's definitely going to be fun! Let's get that competitive side out guys and what better time than Kat and Emmett's inclusion into All-Stars!

Oh wait, there's been talk of some project going on in this forum!
Unfortunately you have to read this whole announcement!  Axs_te10
I hear it's titled Project: Axis
Let the speculation begin..
"Stay Tuned"

Last edited by Slayer5228 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
0CTAVE
0CTAVE
Staff
Staff

PSN : Slayer5228

https://pastadium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Unfortunately you have to read this whole announcement!  Empty Re: Unfortunately you have to read this whole announcement!

Post by quackerzacher on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:57 am

this was the announcement... wow.
quackerzacher
quackerzacher
Trainer
Trainer

PSN : quackerzacher

Back to top Go down

Unfortunately you have to read this whole announcement!  Empty Re: Unfortunately you have to read this whole announcement!

Post by Fabsta1994 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:23 am

Whoa, that image...

Someone attempting to make a Sony x Nintendo brawler? Freakin' awesome.

I hope Sir Dan makes it.
Fabsta1994
Fabsta1994
Kitty Got Wet!
Kitty Got Wet!

PSN : fabsta1994

Back to top Go down

Post by 0CTAVE on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:38 am

I guess you'll have to "Stay Tuned."
0CTAVE
0CTAVE
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:40 am

Sir Dan better make it in. We need some Link vs Sir Dan action all up in here! I'm just worried about if the third-parties like Sonic or Raiden will make it in though. Or have Snake but as Old Snake to appease everybody lol.

Anyways, great job guys! I look forward to the PACL and am eager to see how the Trophies will be featured. Seriously, kudos to Slayer and the other mods.admins who participated in delivering these developments. YAY
Count Mario
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario

Back to top Go down

Post by Thirty3Three on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:43 am

2D fan-made smash brothers/PSASBR cross-over game, mixing the modes of both games.

AKA, "PlayStation All-Stars VS Smash Brothers"

I know. I nailed it, didn't I?
Thirty3Three
Thirty3Three
Subspace
Subspace

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:44 am

Thirty3Three wrote:2D fan-made smash brothers/PSASBR cross-over game, mixing the modes of both games.

AKA, "PlayStation All-Stars VS Smash Brothers"

I know. I nailed it, didn't I?
I nailed it way before you did... :P
Count Mario
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario

Back to top Go down

Post by quackerzacher on Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:01 am

im sure project axis will probably cause DP to write thousands of words across many days of different threads.. or ARE WE MERGING WITH A SMASH COMMUNITY???

also will you finally fix that black box and is helvetica standard still even alive its been ages

also what happened to the kudos system did that just disappear over night is it just me?

also i hope the layout is less square this time

quackerzacher
quackerzacher
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:08 am

No kudos is there qwack you just lost some.

Awesome slayer. Dp messaged me about pacl with the YouTube stuff. I had no clue what he was on about.

as for project axis.....mind saying who exactly is involved? Also I'm guessing more news on the twentieth. You know just to increase the hype level to I dunno over 90001
lpool1996moh
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

Back to top Go down

Post by quackerzacher on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:22 am

lpool1996moh wrote:No kudos is there qwack you just lost some.

Awesome slayer. Dp messaged me about pacl with the YouTube stuff. I had no clue what he was on about.

as for project axis.....mind saying who exactly is involved? Also I'm guessing more news on the twentieth. You know just to increase the hype level to I dunno over 90001
;_; its low enough as it is lol! #golfscoring
quackerzacher
quackerzacher
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by MrEpic on Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:40 am

So, what happened between Ayla then that made him want to seperate the league from the forum? Im curious as to what happened. But all my wishes to the new PACL league! It sounds great and hopefully it will be a success in the future! I'll join!
MrEpic
MrEpic
PACL Champion
PACL Champion

PSN : MrEpic1

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:34 am

You better epic.....you better? Us for tag team?
lpool1996moh
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:46 pm

If you want to know, you can always message me privately here to keep the drama down. I don't want bad tastes in people's mouths.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyro-Hem on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:31 pm

One big reason could just be the fact that almost nobody on this forum ever really joined his tourneys. Most of the participants were from other sites...
Pyro-Hem
Pyro-Hem
Pikmin
Pikmin

PSN : Pyro-hem

Back to top Go down

Post by 0CTAVE on Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:06 pm

Ayla's Hero wrote:If you want to know, you can always message me privately here to keep the drama down. I don't want bad tastes in people's mouths.
This.

For the record, we left on good terms guys.
There's no tension between either party here.

For those making character guesses, you can discuss all that in the following topic.
https://pastadium.forumotion.com/t1847-project-axis
Speculate as much as you want in that topic lol
It's there for that, let's get some hype up guys!
0CTAVE
0CTAVE
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowbhiemes on Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:11 pm

Whoah, we're making a game now? Are you still looking for help? I'm tight on time these days, but I'll devote my weekends to such a project as this.
The disaffiliation doesn't seem to make much difference- as stated, not many from this forum seemed active there. Maybe just having tourneys on this site will be more organized.
Shadowbhiemes
Shadowbhiemes
Mmm Cake
Mmm Cake

PSN : Shadowbhiemes

Back to top Go down

Post by Trey-Caige II on Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:42 pm

I'm looking forward to the future of this site :3
Trey-Caige II
Trey-Caige II
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : Trey-Caige

Back to top Go down

Post by theo_mm on Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:16 am

haha that looks awesome!
theo_mm
theo_mm
KONG
KONG

PSN : theomm

Back to top Go down

Post by Razer_Shpex on Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:18 am

Not enough titles, how about a minor title and a major title in singles?
Razer_Shpex
Razer_Shpex
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : Nocturnal__Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by quackerzacher on Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:00 am

hmmm could you add the wooden spoon to the awards in the tourny
quackerzacher
quackerzacher
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:14 pm

Right now we'll probably stick with the two we have, Noc, but if PACL increases in size enough to fully justify a third title (or more), then it'll definitely be considered, I can assure you of that.
DP
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27

http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Razer_Shpex on Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:21 pm

Cool :)
Razer_Shpex
Razer_Shpex
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : Nocturnal__Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down