Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Go down

avatar role playing - Page 31 Empty Re: avatar role playing

Post by lpool1996moh on Thu May 02, 2013 10:19 pm

"cough" I AM SUSANO THE GREATEST WARRIOR EVER! you who fight these metal demons need no longer struggle. I descendent of Nagi, slayer of Orochi shall rid the land of this vile plague with my sword Tohenboku! "marches forward, somehow falls on neck."
lpool1996moh
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Thu May 02, 2013 10:29 pm

(Oh yeah, Age of Ultron. Should really wrap that up lol).

...Uh, yeah. Anyways, let's go take the fight to the giant megalomaniacal sentient robot who's tearing apart time and restore it back to normal. Anorexic guy wearing a Day of the Dead costume and stereotypical Asian warrior with an oversized cane, AWAY! *starts web-slinging towards Ultron's HQ*
Count Mario
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Fri May 03, 2013 3:05 am

You dare insult me man with skin of cow? I shall remove your head from your shoulders! Prepare for SUSANO STYLE SUSANO!

"attempts to cut webbing 3 tines fails, then attacks Miguel with an attack that can only end with splinters.
lpool1996moh
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Sat May 04, 2013 12:09 am

AGH! *Miguel falls against a rooftop and then drops on the ground to confront his assailant*

What the SHOCK were you doing?! Seriously, do you want to help out or not? If you aren't, I have no problem putting my claws to work against that twig of yours.
Count Mario
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sat May 04, 2013 5:34 am

You dare challenge me! SUSANO STYLE EXPLODING IMPLOSION!

(count. Susano cannot hurt Miguel, unless ammy is around. He is capable of splitting 1 orochi head in two...but that's it.
lpool1996moh
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Sat May 04, 2013 9:18 pm

(I was actually trying to give the impression that he cut off the web that Miguel was swinging from. I knew he looked like one of those weak comedic characters lol).

Otto: Miguel, calm down. He's simply another resident of this dystopian hellhole. Search for a path to the HQ and simply ignore this man's aggressions if they anger you.

Miguel: Oh, so you want to play the hero now, O-I mean Parker. Quit playing the pacifists, I was obvious just bluffing.

Otto: Oh, so you wish to enact conflict with me then? I thought we got the point across last time that I was the SUPERIOR Spider-Man whenever I'm around! If you're apparently such a beneficial hero, explain to me why you haven't prevented this alternate future from occurring!

Miguel: Oh, now you're pushing it pal. What gives you the right to deny that your successor and partner from the future's inferior to your ego? Your webs and claws aren't even organic! Only thing you've got going is your "superior" neural alarm that barely helps outside of giving you a minor aneurysm.

*And the bickering between the two Spider-Man continues...*
Count Mario
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sat May 04, 2013 9:31 pm

(don't get me wrong hes a warrior. the boss fight with his ancestor nagi proves that. but he hypes himself up to more than he is, at least in public. its this trait that actually sets okami in motion. anyway i'm gonna start rping two more characters now)

Susano: Foul Demons who plague this land! You dare bicker before I Susano The greatest warrior ever! Descendant of the Great Nagi and he who bested his feat and banished Orochi Forever more! I shall take your head!

"Suddenly a white she wolf appears with a green speck on its head, she looks no different to other wolves. "

Speck: Hey pops! letting some of that air out of your head again?

Wolf: "Bark"

Susano: Brother! (Yeah he thinks ammys a he) At last you return once more to fight by my side. Together we shall defeat these imps and return our beautiful Nippon to its former glory. put that Divine Instrument to good work! and Issun, Celestial Envoy! you come to give aid?

Issun: Oh brother. he thinks he still in Nippon. well ammy put that brush to good use!

"Wolf gets in fighting stance"
lpool1996moh
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:58 pm

*Meanwhile, unbeknownst to our world below, a giant space station know as the Death Egg mk. II looms above*

Finally! In just mere moments I'll be able to erase that pathetic robot from history to rewrite the timeline back to normal. After weeks of unbearable budget cuts and laying low, the world will be back into it's rightful place! Then, just like always, it'll be mine to pick for my magnificent future empire! Enough blathering, TIME FOR A CHANGE OF PACE!

avatar role playing - Page 31 Cosmic_Reset_Button_1

avatar role playing - Page 31 Genesis_Wave_StH_225

*Dr. Ivo Eggman Robotnik's Genesis Wave device is able to reform the timeline, returning it to it's natural state before Ultron's megalomaniacal affairs*

IT WORKED! Now... I think I'll take some time off of scheming to finally relax from that dreadful experience. Maybe I should go for a walk, or head off to the nearest fast food place.
Count Mario
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31