Small update

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Small update - Page 2 Empty Re: Small update

Post by god-of-paradise on Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:11 pm

AP bars?? affraid I wonder what my level 3 is? :o
god-of-paradise
god-of-paradise
Thunder Flop
Thunder Flop

PSN : god-of-paradise
Posts : 1160
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 26
Location : Oregon

Back to top Go down

Small update - Page 2 Empty Re: Small update

Post by VinylSolution on Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:21 pm

My level 3 super is deadly. It's vicious enough to get me banned from the other joint.
VinylSolution
VinylSolution
Stylish
Stylish

PSN : VinylSolution
Posts : 906
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Small update - Page 2 Empty Re: Small update

Post by 0CTAVE on Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:34 pm

VinylSolution wrote:My level 3 super is deadly. It's vicious enough to get me banned from the other joint.
Wow, you're OP bro!

I see that new rank suits you Vinyl! :P
0CTAVE
0CTAVE
Staff
Staff

PSN : Slayer5228
Posts : 3725
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 27
Location : Hialeah,Florida

https://pastadium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Small update - Page 2 Empty Re: Small update

Post by quackerzacher on Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:40 pm

k imma just post to see mine

EDIT: nice job slaya
quackerzacher
quackerzacher
Trainer
Trainer

PSN : quackerzacher
Posts : 1279
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 24
Location : New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Small update - Page 2 Empty Re: Small update

Post by 0CTAVE on Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:44 pm

Thank you man!
0CTAVE
0CTAVE
Staff
Staff

PSN : Slayer5228
Posts : 3725
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 27
Location : Hialeah,Florida

https://pastadium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Small update - Page 2 Empty Re: Small update

Post by Merric on Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:53 pm

Really cool update Slayer! Love the idea! tongue

On another note does anyone know why it says "Mmm cake" Under my avatar and how I can change it? Shocked
Merric
Merric
Mmm Cake
Mmm Cake

Posts : 478
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 25
Location : Wichita, Kansas

Back to top Go down

Small update - Page 2 Empty Re: Small update

Post by dragonfire111 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:14 pm

@merric thats your rank see im an all star
dragonfire111
dragonfire111
King of Dreamland
King of Dreamland

PSN : dragonfire111
Posts : 3443
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 27
Location : Everywhere yet Nowhere

Back to top Go down

Small update - Page 2 Empty Re: Small update

Post by shutdown234 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:30 pm

wonder what i am...
shutdown234
shutdown234
Sticker
Sticker

PSN : shutdown234
Posts : 118
Join date : 2012-08-27
Location : Inland Empire Cali

Back to top Go down

Small update - Page 2 Empty Re: Small update

Post by Chaosdreams on Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:32 pm

I'm glad to see everyone is happy with the list I thought up on the post + the additions/tweaks that Slayer implemented. I must say, whenever I see "Mmm Cake" I get a chuckle. I'm glad i added that one on the list.

Note: The AP bar is a nice touch Slayer, good job. Though now I'm itching to see some people go down in it Wink I'm just kidding everyone!
Chaosdreams
Chaosdreams
Staff
Staff

PSN : Chaosdreams
Posts : 1149
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 28
Location : Ontario

Back to top Go down

Small update - Page 2 Empty Re: Small update

Post by lpool1996moh on Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:35 pm

Chaosdreams wrote:I'm glad to see everyone is happy with the list I thought up on the post + the additions/tweaks that Slayer implemented. I must say, whenever I see "Mmm Cake" I get a chuckle. I'm glad i added that one on the list.

Note: The AP bar is a nice touch Slayer, good job. Though now I'm itching to see some people go down in it Wink I'm just kidding everyone!

that last paragraph scares me. A lot. Too much. "goes into fetal position"
lpool1996moh
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh
Posts : 7891
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 24
Location : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Small update - Page 2 Empty Re: Small update

Post by Chaosdreams on Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:37 pm

lpool1996moh wrote:
Chaosdreams wrote:I'm glad to see everyone is happy with the list I thought up on the post + the additions/tweaks that Slayer implemented. I must say, whenever I see "Mmm Cake" I get a chuckle. I'm glad i added that one on the list.

Note: The AP bar is a nice touch Slayer, good job. Though now I'm itching to see some people go down in it Wink I'm just kidding everyone!

that last paragraph scares me. A lot. Too much. "goes into fetal position"

Aha you have nothing to worry about. I'm just kidding around. Though I'm happy to see more people are joining the forum. But that just means more people I have to keep an eye on. So who knows. :)
Chaosdreams
Chaosdreams
Staff
Staff

PSN : Chaosdreams
Posts : 1149
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 28
Location : Ontario

Back to top Go down

Small update - Page 2 Empty Re: Small update

Post by lpool1996moh on Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:39 pm

"insert dramatic look golfer here"
lpool1996moh
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh
Posts : 7891
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 24
Location : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Small update - Page 2 Empty Re: Small update

Post by 0CTAVE on Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:05 pm

I'm glad you all like it and yeah merric it's just your rank! :P

0CTAVE
0CTAVE
Staff
Staff

PSN : Slayer5228
Posts : 3725
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 27
Location : Hialeah,Florida

https://pastadium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Small update - Page 2 Empty Re: Small update

Post by Merric on Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:06 am

dragonfire111 wrote:@merric thats your rank see im an all star

Ah thanks! : )
Merric
Merric
Mmm Cake
Mmm Cake

Posts : 478
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 25
Location : Wichita, Kansas

Back to top Go down

Small update - Page 2 Empty Re: Small update

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum