Paranormal Activities!

Go down

Paranormal Activities! Empty Paranormal Activities!

Post by 0CTAVE on Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:38 am

Ghosts, spirits, strange happenings. Do you beleive them? Do you not? Whats your reason?

Personally It's a bit of a who-knows for me...I guess I'm for it? But when people try to gain profit of it with Television series, I don't find it very enjoyable. The real paranormal acivities are the ones where no one can explain it...and having some tard with a camera pointed straight at his face, a 100% Volume microphone to his mouth that let's us here every single breathe he takes, and the opinion of someone who get's paid to 'discover' paranormal activities is far from the real thing. "Woah, what was that? Oh my god, something touched me...but there's no one there...holy crap...do you hear that?"

NO! WE DON'T HERE THE FREAKING NOISE BECAUSE OF YOUR INCESSANT BREATHING! WHAT, YOU CAN'T PUT THE FREAKING MIKE ON THE SIDE OF YOUR MOUTH LIKE SOMEONE WITH A BRAIN? IF YOU DID, WE JUST MIGHT HERE THE NOISE...BUT NO, INSTEAD YOU NEVER SHUT YOUR GOD-FORSAKEN MOUTH!

Yeah...but on the terms of real life, non-televised appearances of Paranormal activities, I do believe that there just might be other-wordly spirits 'haunting' us...In a religious sense...
0CTAVE
0CTAVE
Staff
Staff

PSN : Slayer5228

https://pastadium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Paranormal Activities! Empty Re: Paranormal Activities!

Post by quackerzacher on Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:44 am

Might be true, probably not but we will never know so its not worth stressing over.
quackerzacher
quackerzacher
Trainer
Trainer

PSN : quackerzacher

Back to top Go down

Post by 0CTAVE on Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:54 am

quackerzacher wrote:Might be true, probably not but we will never know so its not worth stressing over.
I've bolded the part that interested me.

Why'd you say "probably not"? It seems as if you lean towards that side a little more.
Mind explaining a bit?
0CTAVE
0CTAVE
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by quackerzacher on Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:17 am

Slayer5228 wrote:
quackerzacher wrote:Might be true, probably not but we will never know so its not worth stressing over.
I've bolded the part that interested me.

Why'd you say "probably not"? It seems as if you lean towards that side a little more.
Mind explaining a bit?
well I'm not religious but idk deep down there has always been a small part of me that thinks there could be more to life than what we know but mostly sure that this paranormal activity stuff is nothing more than a fairytale, its just one of those things where you can't be entirely sure one way or another.

EDIT:you know this debate section is teaching me a lot about myself :)
quackerzacher
quackerzacher
Trainer
Trainer

PSN : quackerzacher

Back to top Go down

Post by 0CTAVE on Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:08 pm

Hahaha! I'm happy you're enjoying it then!
0CTAVE
0CTAVE
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by MrEpic on Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:26 pm

I've seen Casper, so of course they are real.
MrEpic
MrEpic
PACL Champion
PACL Champion

PSN : MrEpic1

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowbhiemes on Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:46 pm

I had an odd encounter about two years ago. My friend's girlfriend recently died, and a few days later I was home alone and grabbed some good from the fridge. My fridge has a pretty nice reflection on it, so I'm sure you can guess what I saw.
It also didn't help that her old phone number kept calling several of our friends who's number she already had, and that her old Facebook (yes, ghosts using fb lol) would respond with vague answers if you sent her a private message. So I don't think ghosts are out of the question.

I don't see why there wouldn't be paranormal activity. It's not hard to believe that our science isn't yet advanced enough to figure these things out. That being said, I think ghost shows on TV are a bunch of bull.
Shadowbhiemes
Shadowbhiemes
Mmm Cake
Mmm Cake

PSN : Shadowbhiemes

Back to top Go down

Post by god-of-paradise on Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:04 pm

I remember when I was living in my house in colorado springs about 13-15 years or soo back and I had been sleeping in my parents room in the upstairs bedroom.. I woke up and it was sometime late in the night and I needed a glass of water pretty badly lol soo I started walking downstairs. Half way down the stairs, I remember seeing a very faint figure sitting at the big, grand piano we used to have and it was playing it but no sound was emitting from the piano.. and then the figure turned to me and made the "shh" motion

Very very creepy and something I will never forget. Oh and I never did get my glass of water :(
god-of-paradise
god-of-paradise
Thunder Flop
Thunder Flop

PSN : god-of-paradise

Back to top Go down

Post by spongebob562 on Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:18 pm

I believe in paranormal activity. ALSO I WANTED TO POST THIS A WHILE AGO, DONT TAKE MY IDEAS! :)
But I do believe. Like I said in my dieing thread, I vaugely remember being a spirit. Also, my uncle's house is haunted. Here are some examples. Seing dark figures, seeing a boy hiding behind a corner, hearing a boy run up and down stairs, ceiling fans turning on, lights turning on and off. Once his sister was sweeping, with the chairs up, but when she turned around the chairs were on the floor. I have more but I will stop here.
spongebob562
spongebob562
Mmm Cake
Mmm Cake

PSN : spongebob562

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down