Online Team-Up/Battle Announcements(Quick Matches)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Online Team-Up/Battle Announcements(Quick Matches) - Page 3 Empty Re: Online Team-Up/Battle Announcements(Quick Matches)

Post by DP on Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:30 pm

Actually, you came at a good time. Now that I have Internet I was gonna restart a tourney soon, if we can get the bodies. Or at least some friendlies. PSAS2 was confirmed fake, though.

And while I'm here, I'm willing to start up an official Mario Kart 8 Pasta Tournament for the Wii U owners. I know paper will be down for it!

It's good to see you back, Epic. It's also about time somebody challenged you for that shiny belt!  Sweet Tooth
DP
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27

http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

Online Team-Up/Battle Announcements(Quick Matches) - Page 3 Empty Re: Online Team-Up/Battle Announcements(Quick Matches)

Post by MrEpic on Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:34 pm

God dangit DP You ruined the hype, you never ruin the hype.  Mad  Mad 

But playing with y'all were some of the best times I ever had and we need to bring that back!  Lets totally have this tournament soon, let's message people on PSN if we have to. I just want to get this party started  Cool
MrEpic
MrEpic
PACL Champion
PACL Champion

PSN : MrEpic1

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:35 pm

Counting heads, I know we can get Vytrova, Pyro, you, myself, Count, lpool (we'll bring him back from the dead), Thirty(? Pls?), and Slayer right off the bat. 7's not a bad start.
DP
DP
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by MrEpic on Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:39 pm

We bring in the old bounty of what was like, 25 people the first tourney then we would be set. Thirty Three would be great, lpools probably in jail that useless piece of... 

I would love to get the old crew back, we need to play again and make it soon, this game isn't dead yet  Tongue Sackboy  

Let's just bring some new sauce to this pasta dome !!
MrEpic
MrEpic
PACL Champion
PACL Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BladedgeX on Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:00 am

Nobody remembers Spork.
BladedgeX
BladedgeX
Staff
Staff

PSN : BladeXTails

Back to top Go down

Post by 0CTAVE on Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:55 am

Down
0CTAVE
0CTAVE
Staff
Staff

PSN : Slayer5228

https://pastadium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:35 pm

NOT DEAD! GOT TESTS! 

Give me a week and my activity will spike...maybe. i'm kinda an adult now so i need to go job hunting.

anyway once tests are done i'm getting into this game again and relearning shit after the patch, which is gonna be hard from the bit i played.

so yeah, this day next week i SHOULD be back to normal
lpool1996moh
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

Back to top Go down

Post by MrEpic on Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:12 pm

Who needs a job when you have us?  Suspicious Daxter  

Glad to see you guys are happy to come back, with summer here I hope that it makes it easier to play with eachother,we just need to get a lot of the old gang back here !
MrEpic
MrEpic
PACL Champion
PACL Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:44 pm

I thought you already had finals by now, lpool. That's what I'd gotten out of Count's message a few weeks back. Either way, good luck on 'em. I've gotta practice a bunch too so a few weeks of hanging out is fine by me lol
DP
DP
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:52 pm

i'm in my last week. sucks. major. assnuggets. plus i have ALL the hard shit in the next 7 days. Physics, Chemistry, Technical Drawing and Applied Maths...i'm a nervous wreck. 

but yeah thanks.
lpool1996moh
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:54 pm

I can help with three of those if you need any assistance on anything. Chemistry would be my weakest of those three because I took it last year lol, but I'm up for trying at least.
DP
DP
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Izar on Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:57 pm

Shoot i missed it, i didnt think anyone would reply
Izar
Izar
I Don't Fear Death
I Don't Fear Death

PSN : Izar22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3