Can I just say I love this forum?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Can I just say I love this forum?

Post by I-Dentity- on Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:19 pm

I'm an as* on the other forum and a *cough* sweetheart *cough* on this one... So I guess this forum is not annoying with annoying users and annoying threads which I've seen a thousand times... :P I love the pasta forum to, even though I'm not that often posting on this forum, but I follow it.. bounce

And this forum has way cooler emoticons, like my favorite one: bounce
I-Dentity-
Death To All
Death To All

PSN : I-Dentity-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trey-Caige II on Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:30 pm

This is definitely the friendliest forum I've ever been on. The last one I tried (which was a music forum) was 10% serious conversations and 90% trolls.
Trey-Caige II
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : Trey-Caige

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by this_is_marko on Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:20 am

Count Mario wrote:I actually perfectly agree with you about Snake. Personally, I wouldn't mind a couple of guns, but he could definitely get away with them not being his main focus with his stealth, CQC, assassination techniques, knife, grenades, Octo-Camo, and tranquilizer pistol for sure.

And I saw your King of the Cosmos moveset. Pretty damn good, it is! I wanted him in, in the first place, but now, it just seems that much more likely. Sincerely, thank you for making both that thread and the moveset. YAY

And thanks, I actually just came across it randomly yesterday. Waluigi as Thor just cracks me up and I love how clever it was to make Pepper Potts into Princess Peach. <3 I would've preferred Luigi as Thor and Yoshi as Hawkeye though, just because Yoshi can shoot eggs with good targeting aim in Yoshi's Island. And Waluigi could've made an awesome Loki, but I'm fine with Bowser lol.

I'm glad to see you liked the king's moveset so much man. Believe it or not it only took me about 2 hours to come up with it.

Not gonna lie, i was a little sad to see my favorite avenger (captain america) was toad haha. oh well that's life haha. And daisy actually looks A LOT like black widow. It's kind of uncanny

Slayer5228 wrote:I'm happy you like it here man! =)

I completely agree with Snake topic, he's got other things he can use like his Octocamo, face camo, MK 2, tranq pistol, cqc knife and martial arts expertise! Snake can be a get in close fighter and doesn't have to be ranged at all. Sure he can have one or two moves but honestly, he's got more than enough to create a move-set that's not centered around guns. He can even use Rat Patrol Team 01 in his supers, I'm sure Meryl and Jonny would be more than willing to help out our war veteran! I'm a huge MGS fan and I can easily come up with a move-set that wouldn't revolve around guns. (I think I might just do that!)

Sure others might not play like you do but MGS is a stealth game and focusing on "getting in" close combat/CQC combat would pay homage to the series and create a unique character in the process.
You're right, MGS is supposed to be played that way not "guns blazing"-Marcus GOW2.

I don't mean to sound rude or insult anyone but some people seem to lack creativity. =/

Thanks for backing me up slayer. I love reading posts by you because it always looks like big boss is saying it haha. I would really love to see a snake/big boss moveset if you decide to make one. I've played Metal Gear Solid 1-4 but you definitely seem to have more knowledge about him than i do
this_is_marko
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : this_is_Marko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:27 am

this_is_marko wrote:
Count Mario wrote:I actually perfectly agree with you about Snake. Personally, I wouldn't mind a couple of guns, but he could definitely get away with them not being his main focus with his stealth, CQC, assassination techniques, knife, grenades, Octo-Camo, and tranquilizer pistol for sure.

And I saw your King of the Cosmos moveset. Pretty damn good, it is! I wanted him in, in the first place, but now, it just seems that much more likely. Sincerely, thank you for making both that thread and the moveset. YAY

And thanks, I actually just came across it randomly yesterday. Waluigi as Thor just cracks me up and I love how clever it was to make Pepper Potts into Princess Peach. <3 I would've preferred Luigi as Thor and Yoshi as Hawkeye though, just because Yoshi can shoot eggs with good targeting aim in Yoshi's Island. And Waluigi could've made an awesome Loki, but I'm fine with Bowser lol.

I'm glad to see you liked the king's moveset so much man. Believe it or not it only took me about 2 hours to come up with it.

Not gonna lie, i was a little sad to see my favorite avenger (captain america) was toad haha. oh well that's life haha. And daisy actually looks A LOT like black widow. It's kind of uncanny
Uncanny...

Spoiler:

And dude, Toad's a beast. I acually love the character. awesome I do hope Superbot does go to Namco for another rep because I'm sure they'd be fair game for the King. Wink
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:13 am

I really enjoy this forum, as well. It's one of the few places with a true sense of community in it, which is absolutely fantastic.
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27

View user profile http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top