Can I just say I love this forum?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can I just say I love this forum?

Post by this_is_marko on Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:54 am

I love this place so much! I'm saying this because I recently tried to post a thread on the official forums and people started coming at me, insulting me and trying to start arguments. you guys are so chill. i...i think i love you guys. Thanks for making this place, Slayer! And thanks to everyone else here for being so awesome
this_is_marko
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : this_is_Marko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can I just say I love this forum?

Post by MrEpic on Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:57 am

I think I love... You....

( ANNNDD IIIIIIEEEEIIEEE WILL ALWAYS LOVEEE YOUU!)
MrEpic
PACL Champion
PACL Champion

PSN : MrEpic1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyro-Hem on Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:59 am

You know what I think of this post? I think it's-

Just Kidding. I too love this forum and how friendly everybody is, compared to everything else. I'm free to actually say what I want without getting shot, ripped apart, and left in the corner of an alley... Metaphorically of course... :P
Pyro-Hem
Pikmin
Pikmin

PSN : Pyro-hem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by this_is_marko on Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:04 am

MrEpic wrote:I think I love... You....

( ANNNDD IIIIIIEEEEIIEEE WILL ALWAYS LOVEEE YOUU!)

And the forumers sing whitney houston songs here too? This place really is the best!

Pyro-Hem wrote:You know what I think of this post? I think it's-

Just Kidding. I too love this forum and how friendly everybody is, compared to everything else. I'm free to actually say what I want without getting shot, ripped apart, and left in the corner of an alley... Metaphorically of course... :P

i'm sure you may experience some physical harm over there too haha
this_is_marko
Lombax
Lombax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:05 am

Yay, let's all give each other a big group hug! <3

But I am attracted to this community in so many ways, and honestly, more than any forum I've been to so far. Each member's manners, organization, generosity, intellect, rationality, being unbiased, and just acting acting plain respectable is why I truly go back here, even more than just finding out more All-Stars news. So to that, CHEERS!

And what was your thread specifically about, Marko? Just curious. rocky
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by this_is_marko on Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:11 am

Count Mario wrote:Yay, let's all give each other a big group hug! <3

But I am attracted to this community in so many ways, and honestly, more than any forum I've been to so far. Each member's manners, organization, generosity, intellect, rationality, being unbiased, and just acting acting plain respectable is why I truly go back here, even more than just finding out more All-Stars news. So to that, CHEERS!

And what was your thread specifically about, Marko? Just curious. rocky

it was saying that snake doesn't have to be a "gun user" like radec. When i play through the games, i try and get the big boss emblem (which means no alerts or kills) so i mainly use stealth, CQC, a stun knife, and a tranq pistol. People got up in arms and told me he needed guns and not everyone plays like me and my logic is flawed...

so yeah

oh by the way count mario! I finished the King of All Cosmos moveset. I know you wanted to see it. It's been updated into the King thread I made here
(love your sig by the way. hulk wario is my favorite)
this_is_marko
Lombax
Lombax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by god-of-paradise on Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:24 am

This really is the first forum I have actually been a part of. I am not much of a computer guy but ever since news for this game first came out (at e3.. not title fight obviously), I have gone crazy in finding out as much as I can about the game :P and that is why I started discussing it up with some other fans on the official site. But I have got to say.. Slayer and Chaos have really created a unique community buy opening up this website. Its been great. I feel that even if the playstation all stars ended up being a horrible game but we all bought it anyways lol it would be worth it because we could still have a blast battling it out between the forum users :P

I am grateful for this forum. Can't wait for the game to release
god-of-paradise
Thunder Flop
Thunder Flop

PSN : god-of-paradise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:24 am

I actually perfectly agree with you about Snake. Personally, I wouldn't mind a couple of guns, but he could definitely get away with them not being his main focus with his stealth, CQC, assassination techniques, knife, grenades, Octo-Camo, and tranquilizer pistol for sure.

And I saw your King of the Cosmos moveset. Pretty damn good, it is! I wanted him in, in the first place, but now, it just seems that much more likely. Sincerely, thank you for making both that thread and the moveset. YAY

And thanks, I actually just came across it randomly yesterday. Waluigi as Thor just cracks me up and I love how clever it was to make Pepper Potts into Princess Peach. <3 I would've preferred Luigi as Thor and Yoshi as Hawkeye though, just because Yoshi can shoot eggs with good targeting aim in Yoshi's Island. And Waluigi could've made an awesome Loki, but I'm fine with Bowser lol.
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 0CTAVE on Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:38 am

I'm happy you like it here man! =)

I completely agree with Snake topic, he's got other things he can use like his Octocamo, face camo, MK 2, tranq pistol, cqc knife and martial arts expertise! Snake can be a get in close fighter and doesn't have to be ranged at all. Sure he can have one or two moves but honestly, he's got more than enough to create a move-set that's not centered around guns. He can even use Rat Patrol Team 01 in his supers, I'm sure Meryl and Jonny would be more than willing to help out our war veteran! I'm a huge MGS fan and I can easily come up with a move-set that wouldn't revolve around guns. (I think I might just do that!)

Sure others might not play like you do but MGS is a stealth game and focusing on "getting in" close combat/CQC combat would pay homage to the series and create a unique character in the process.
You're right, MGS is supposed to be played that way not "guns blazing"-Marcus GOW2.

I don't mean to sound rude or insult anyone but some people seem to lack creativity. =/
0CTAVE
Staff
Staff

PSN : Slayer5228

View user profile http://pastadium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Illuvial on Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:43 am

This place is pretty damn fantastic. Overall I enjoy this forum as a hub destination for gaming in general, with an emphasis on Playstation All-Stars talk. But honestly, this isn't my first choice for PSASBR forums.

And seriously, this beats the official boards by about 1 trillion points on the Awesomemeter.

Love you guys, and I love how respectable and cheerful everyone here is. It really is a nice change of pace to get constructive critisism and sophisticated conversations going rather then stating an opinion and getting replies that basically look like "OMFG NU UR WRONG BLEGH BLEGH 420 KILL URSELF F4G!!!"

Last edited by Illuvial on Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Illuvial
You Gotta Believe!
You Gotta Believe!

PSN : Illuvial

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jechtsphere on Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:45 am

SB would make Snake great and original character for this game. Snake has more options than any character.

People like it here is because we drug the water derp
Jechtsphere
Staff
Staff

PSN : Jechtsphere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:47 am

Slayer5228 wrote:I'm happy you like it here man! =)

I completely agree with Snake topic, he's got other things he can use like his Octocamo, face camo, MK 2, tranq pistol, cqc knife and martial arts expertise! Snake can be a get in close fighter and doesn't have to be ranged at all. Sure he can have one or two moves but honestly, he's got more than enough to create a move-set that's not centered around guns. He can even use Rat Patrol Team 01 in his supers, I'm sure Meryl and Jonny would be more than willing to help out our war veteran! I'm a huge MGS fan and I can easily come up with a move-set that wouldn't revolve around guns. (I think I might just do that!)

Sure others might not play like you do but MGS is a stealth game and focusing on "getting in" close combat/CQC combat would pay homage to the series and create a unique character in the process.
You're right, MGS is supposed to be played that way not "guns blazing"-Marcus GOW2.

I don't mean to sound rude or insult anyone but some people seem to lack creativity. =/
Slayer, forget Meryl and Jonny. We need the one and only, Otacon and the Colonel! But yes, it's sad to see that people just label MGS as another shooter, when it's anything but that actually. :(

And you poisoned the water, Blade? Strange, because I poisoned the food...

Last edited by Count Mario on Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfire111 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:47 am

yeah this forums great
and the other forums kindof gone down the pophole :( there are still some cool people there though so thats why i still go over there maybe i should PM them all to come here let the ignorant and rude people keep each other company :)
dragonfire111
King of Dreamland
King of Dreamland

PSN : dragonfire111

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Illuvial on Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:02 am

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php

This is the only other respectable forum for Playstation All-Stars talk. It doesn't nearly as big of a community (About 1/10 of the size of this forum), but still, it has one. Te community seems to be geared more towards competitive All-Stars as well, so if that's your thing head on over.

On a less borderline rule infringing note, how did you guys find this place? I honestly randomly found it while perusing extremely old posts on the official board. I really am glad I did, because overall I have discovered a lot of awesome things about PSASBR in general, and I have learned a ton of stuff about gameplay with the characters then I have on the official boards.

*Note, I did not infringe rule 3 of this forums rules. This post is to continue the discussion as well, not just for advertising. If you want to punish me I understand, and I apoligize.
Illuvial
You Gotta Believe!
You Gotta Believe!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosdreams on Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:49 am

Aw

Glad you guys like the place.
Chaosdreams
Staff
Staff

PSN : Chaosdreams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:51 am

Yo Chaos, I miss your opinions and wise knowledge. I don't mean to go off-topic (If I am), but why don't you comment more? I mean, I know you're a big-shot Admin and all that now, but still... :(
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosdreams on Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:54 am

Count Mario wrote:Yo Chaos, I miss your opinions and wise knowledge. I don't mean to go off-topic (If I am), but why don't you comment more? I mean, I know you're a big-shot Admin and all that now, but still... :(

what Because I'm an Admin that's why.

I'm kidding <3

Ah the reason I haven't been posting much (I still monitor) is that my mood lately isn't the best. Did something bad, lost the person that was my other half, then add on the focus I have on school, I'm exhausted/a tad of a mess. So I only post when I'm calm.

Or it's evil Chaos, and generally we only want that version of me on the old forums. Baha.
Chaosdreams
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:57 am

Dang, that's rough. But if it helps, I'm in a bit of a rough patch with high school myself. I know were nowhere near the same "grade level", but if it helps. And does Nega-Chaos act somewhat like this:

Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spongebob562 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:58 am

I love you. I love people. I love girls. I love being a nerd. I love ps all stars. I love this forum. This anyway, no bashing in any way but, in the general chat.
spongebob562
Mmm Cake
Mmm Cake

PSN : spongebob562

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfire111 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:00 am

so there are 2 Chaos' like there are 2 Dragons how cool :D
and i know how you feel about going through hard times before i move out of my parents house my father gave me plenty of those =/
dragonfire111
King of Dreamland
King of Dreamland

PSN : dragonfire111

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosdreams on Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:06 am

My bad mood is something like this

Chaosdreams
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:09 am

Oh, I get it now. So your bad mood is really something like this?

On a scale from 1 to 10, how right am I? jocolor
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosdreams on Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:10 am

Kamina You got me.
Chaosdreams
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Illuvial on Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:16 am

Try and feel down now, I dare you.
Illuvial
You Gotta Believe!
You Gotta Believe!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by animeprophet on Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:49 pm

Illuvial you rock for posting a Nerima Daikon Brothers vid.

Also, yeah, this site is awsome.
animeprophet
Death To All
Death To All

PSN : ANIMEPROPHET

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next