Hey Guys, I may need a few testers

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hey Guys, I may need a few testers

Post by dragonfire111 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:35 am

if all characters are selected as random there are no portraits in the winning/losing screen
avatar
dragonfire111
King of Dreamland
King of Dreamland

PSN : dragonfire111
Posts : 3443
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 25
Location : Everywhere yet Nowhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Guys, I may need a few testers

Post by King_Tetiro on Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:43 pm

dragonfire111 wrote:if all characters are selected as random there are no portraits in the winning/losing screen

That's done on purpose :P Good spotting though
avatar
King_Tetiro
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : KingTetiro
Posts : 1037
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 26
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Guys, I may need a few testers

Post by xVincore on Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:58 pm

King_Tetiro wrote:
xVincore wrote:Interesting concept, I like the idea and the gameplay isn't all that bad even in concept. Expecting it to be conceptual and not actual, I enjoyed it alot despite the Menu nagivation. Also, the resolution is 'TINY', which sort of... makes the game less enjoyable.

- Continue with the project, that's my take.

Could you tell me what's wrong with the Menu Navigation? Would definitely help!

I will be looking into ways to make the screen bigger but beneficial for me the developer and you the players

Some of the menu interface overall wasn't navigable, such as the rules section --- I could not exit the menu and had to restart the program. My only issue is the navigation, other than that... I thoroughly enjoyed the concept.

avatar
xVincore
Tingle
Tingle

PSN : xVincore
Posts : 193
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Guys, I may need a few testers

Post by King_Tetiro on Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:11 pm

xVincore wrote:
King_Tetiro wrote:
xVincore wrote:Interesting concept, I like the idea and the gameplay isn't all that bad even in concept. Expecting it to be conceptual and not actual, I enjoyed it alot despite the Menu nagivation. Also, the resolution is 'TINY', which sort of... makes the game less enjoyable.

- Continue with the project, that's my take.

Could you tell me what's wrong with the Menu Navigation? Would definitely help!

I will be looking into ways to make the screen bigger but beneficial for me the developer and you the players

Some of the menu interface overall wasn't navigable, such as the rules section --- I could not exit the menu and had to restart the program. My only issue is the navigation, other than that... I thoroughly enjoyed the concept.


If you are in the Rules section, just press X and that'll solve your problem!
avatar
King_Tetiro
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : KingTetiro
Posts : 1037
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 26
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Guys, I may need a few testers

Post by xVincore on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:30 pm

King_Tetiro wrote:
xVincore wrote:
King_Tetiro wrote:
xVincore wrote:Interesting concept, I like the idea and the gameplay isn't all that bad even in concept. Expecting it to be conceptual and not actual, I enjoyed it alot despite the Menu nagivation. Also, the resolution is 'TINY', which sort of... makes the game less enjoyable.

- Continue with the project, that's my take.

Could you tell me what's wrong with the Menu Navigation? Would definitely help!

I will be looking into ways to make the screen bigger but beneficial for me the developer and you the players

Some of the menu interface overall wasn't navigable, such as the rules section --- I could not exit the menu and had to restart the program. My only issue is the navigation, other than that... I thoroughly enjoyed the concept.


If you are in the Rules section, just press X and that'll solve your problem!

Then it seems it's a great concept, and the newest engine update made the gameplay less clunky. I'm actually looking forward to the finished product, if a comparison doesn't offend you... The concept reminds me of the original Super Smash Flash. Which is a great thing, I'll be playing the concept more and see if I encounter any issues.

Thanks for the Rules tip! It helped!
avatar
xVincore
Tingle
Tingle

PSN : xVincore
Posts : 193
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Guys, I may need a few testers

Post by 0CTAVE on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:17 pm

Just got to try it but I see my points have already been covered.
avatar
0CTAVE
Staff
Staff

PSN : Slayer5228
Posts : 3725
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 24
Location : Hialeah,Florida

View user profile http://pastadium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Guys, I may need a few testers

Post by King_Tetiro on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:01 am

Well looking at all of the feedback, I'm going for it. I'm going to make the project. I have 2 years to develop it so that's plenty of time!

Keep up the feedback though! It'll be a while before there's a massive update so any problems you find I can fix right away
avatar
King_Tetiro
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : KingTetiro
Posts : 1037
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 26
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Guys, I may need a few testers

Post by MrEpic on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:48 am

I haven't even gotten to play this..
avatar
MrEpic
PACL Champion
PACL Champion

PSN : MrEpic1
Posts : 1345
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 21
Location : Minnesota

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Guys, I may need a few testers

Post by King_Tetiro on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:50 am

MrEpic wrote:I haven't even gotten to play this..

Be sure! The more feedback the better!
avatar
King_Tetiro
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : KingTetiro
Posts : 1037
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 26
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Guys, I may need a few testers

Post by iglian345 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:03 am

Are you still accepting testers? I just found this thread and the game sounds awesome from everybody's experience so far.
avatar
iglian345
Tingle
Tingle

Posts : 157
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Guys, I may need a few testers

Post by King_Tetiro on Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:06 am

iglian345 wrote:Are you still accepting testers? I just found this thread and the game sounds awesome from everybody's experience so far.

Sure thing! Do you use a Windows computer?
avatar
King_Tetiro
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : KingTetiro
Posts : 1037
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 26
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Guys, I may need a few testers

Post by iglian345 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:08 am

King_Tetiro wrote:
iglian345 wrote:Are you still accepting testers? I just found this thread and the game sounds awesome from everybody's experience so far.

Sure thing! Do you use a Windows computer?
Yeah. Windows Vista, too.
avatar
iglian345
Tingle
Tingle

Posts : 157
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Guys, I may need a few testers

Post by King_Tetiro on Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:09 am

Vista will work fine!

Progress Update below
Spoiler:
We have Death Worm as an upcoming stage already confirmed!
avatar
King_Tetiro
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : KingTetiro
Posts : 1037
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 26
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Guys, I may need a few testers

Post by King_Tetiro on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:57 am

We got a character confirmed!

Spoiler:
Tiger from Zoo Escape

We are also seeking confirmation of another stage and character

Spoiler:
Iji from Iji
Bliss Valley stage from Runman : Race Around the World

Please keep providing feedback!
avatar
King_Tetiro
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : KingTetiro
Posts : 1037
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 26
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Guys, I may need a few testers

Post by papertoonz on Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:45 am

so what is your game about could i get a pm about it?
avatar
papertoonz
Pikmin
Pikmin

PSN : cj5_4_ever
Posts : 2636
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Guys, I may need a few testers

Post by King_Tetiro on Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:04 pm

Well the game is starting to take shape!

Spoiler:

Characters Confirmed
Tetiro from Legena
Tiger from Zoo Escape
Iji from Iji

Stages Confirmed
GM City
Vast Desert from Death Worm

Anymore testers btw?

Also, a new version will definitely be around when character #2 has been added
avatar
King_Tetiro
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : KingTetiro
Posts : 1037
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 26
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Guys, I may need a few testers

Post by Helvetica Standard on Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:19 pm

Man, You improved a lot of things. It's good to hear that you got support for this.

I'll be waiting for the new release. :v!
avatar
Helvetica Standard
Staff
Staff

PSN : HelveticaStd
Posts : 906
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 27
Location : メキシコ

View user profile http://helvetica-standard.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Guys, I may need a few testers

Post by dragonfire111 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:28 pm

havnt run into an new bugs yet so ill wait for the new update
avatar
dragonfire111
King of Dreamland
King of Dreamland

PSN : dragonfire111
Posts : 3443
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 25
Location : Everywhere yet Nowhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Guys, I may need a few testers

Post by King_Tetiro on Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:35 pm

I'll be throwing a new version for you tonight. Already have 3 franchise represented. Just got to do a bit of tweaking.

Spoiler:
Before I started tweaking, Iji was insanely hard!
Just gotta do a few graphical tweaks, balance tweaks and such
avatar
King_Tetiro
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : KingTetiro
Posts : 1037
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 26
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Guys, I may need a few testers

Post by King_Tetiro on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:21 am

Well I'm going to be requesting the closure of this topic soon-ish. In place of an official topic! Yup we're very close to having enough content to release something for feedback and all forms of help!



As you can see, Mr Karoshi has joined the fight on the 4th stage, Catch The Clown!
avatar
King_Tetiro
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : KingTetiro
Posts : 1037
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 26
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Guys, I may need a few testers

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum