If there is another Batman Movie.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Should Deathstroke be the next villain in the Batman movies?

25% 25% 
[ 1 ]
75% 75% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 4

If there is another Batman Movie.

Post by Razer_Shpex on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:19 am

What do you guys/gals think?
Razer_Shpex
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : Nocturnal__Gamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If there is another Batman Movie.

Post by Shadowbhiemes on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:25 am

The Dark Knight Rises ended pretty well, so I honestly wouldn't want another.

I'm not too into the DC mythos, but I'm all for Deadpoo- erm... Deathstroke, if he's ever had interesting conflicts with Batman. You know, Deathstroke is showing up on the Arrow's tv show soon.
Shadowbhiemes
Mmm Cake
Mmm Cake

PSN : Shadowbhiemes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Razer_Shpex on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:37 am

Him and Batman had fought more than once, Deathstroke has even gone as far as pretending to be Batman. Also, I heard about that on IGN so I thought this would be a good discussion.
Razer_Shpex
Lombax
Lombax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by quackerzacher on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:40 am

everyone would totally be like "duhr batmanz he was fighting the deadpool"

I want a really good harley quinn villan
quackerzacher
Trainer
Trainer

PSN : quackerzacher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtics_fan23 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:43 am

As long as Joseph Gordon Levvit plays Batman
Celtics_fan23
Sticker
Sticker

PSN : Celtics_fan23

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/chris.veiga.5

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:49 pm

Yeah, a Batman reboot movie is already confirmed. Deathstroke as the first villain in that series though? Nah, I'd prefer him maybe in a Green Arrow, Justice League, or Teen Titans movie because those are the only ones I could really see him fitting in.
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfire111 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:26 am

a ten titans movie now thats something i want to see
dragonfire111
King of Dreamland
King of Dreamland

PSN : dragonfire111

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:11 am

depends on the titans they use. It better not be the mini jk version (robin aqualad kid flash superboy wonder girl and speedy i think it was). Is rather the dc v listers and robin version.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Razer_Shpex on Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:16 am

dragonfire111 wrote:a ten titans movie now thats something i want to see
I personally I don't think it would be good if it weren't a Batman movie or at least a Nightwing movie. I don't see it happening in Teen Titans since Teen Titans seems too childish for someone like Deathstroke.
Razer_Shpex
Lombax
Lombax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:19 am

The titans have fought deathstroke more than anyone Else. And in everything bar the show they are about 18 so childish aint a word for them.....except beast boy. Always the. comic relif
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Razer_Shpex on Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:57 am

lpool1996moh wrote:The titans have fought deathstroke more than anyone Else. And in everything bar the show they are about 18 so childish aint a word for them.....except beast boy. Always the. comic relif
The plot I had in mind for Deathstroke could be something like Penguin hires him to take out Batman kinda ordeal. Given Batman's gritty look these days with the Dark Knight and Dark Knight Rises I think Deathstroke would fit in perfectly.
Razer_Shpex
Lombax
Lombax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:29 am

Razer_Shpex wrote:
lpool1996moh wrote:The titans have fought deathstroke more than anyone Else. And in everything bar the show they are about 18 so childish aint a word for them.....except beast boy. Always the. comic relif
The plot I had in mind for Deathstroke could be something like Penguin hires him to take out Batman kinda ordeal. Given Batman's gritty look these days with the Dark Knight and Dark Knight Rises I think Deathstroke would fit in perfectly.
he could only work as a side character who happens to be the main threat. like Oddjob in Goldfinger. personally since he is more associated with the titans he should be in a titans movie. and hey with their popularity growing again they may be the answer to guardians of the galaxy
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Razer_Shpex on Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:42 am

lpool1996moh wrote:
Razer_Shpex wrote:
he could only work as a side character who happens to be the main threat. like Oddjob in Goldfinger. personally since he is more associated with the titans he should be in a titans movie. and hey with their popularity growing again they may be the answer to guardians of the galaxy
Maybe, and I don't see Teen Titans and Deathstroke meshing well since Deathstroke can be just as graphic as The Joker. They can even reuse the idea of when he was pretending to be Batman. That's just my opinion though.
Razer_Shpex
Lombax
Lombax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:53 am

let me remind you what robin has been through alone. each variation. starfire was going to be a sex slave before the rest of the teams intervention. Raven is a door way to the apocalypse. Beast Boys parents died in the accident that gave him his powers. and Cyborg is self explanatory. i know deathstroke is graphic but it does blend well. batman takes on a lot harder villains than deathstroke
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Razer_Shpex on Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:04 am

lpool1996moh wrote:let me remind you what robin has been through alone. each variation. starfire was going to be a sex slave before the rest of the teams intervention. Raven is a door way to the apocalypse. Beast Boys parents died in the accident that gave him his powers. and Cyborg is self explanatory. i know deathstroke is graphic but it does blend well. batman takes on a lot harder villains than deathstroke
True, but I don't think they would just make Deathstroke the bad guy. It could even be the Riddler that is behind everything. It really depends on what direction they go with it if they do Teen Titans vs Deathstroke. If they do something like the Cartoon Network show then I would be greatly disappointed since that isn't Deathstroke's scene. But, if they do something gritty like The Dark Knight then I would be excited to see it.
Razer_Shpex
Lombax
Lombax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:34 am

Razer_Shpex wrote:
lpool1996moh wrote:let me remind you what robin has been through alone. each variation. starfire was going to be a sex slave before the rest of the teams intervention. Raven is a door way to the apocalypse. Beast Boys parents died in the accident that gave him his powers. and Cyborg is self explanatory. i know deathstroke is graphic but it does blend well. batman takes on a lot harder villains than deathstroke
True, but I don't think they would just make Deathstroke the bad guy. It could even be the Riddler that is behind everything. It really depends on what direction they go with it if they do Teen Titans vs Deathstroke. If they do something like the Cartoon Network show then I would be greatly disappointed since that isn't Deathstroke's scene. But, if they do something gritty like The Dark Knight then I would be excited to see it.
honestly the deathstroke/slade things in the CN show were REALLY GOOD. its the humor in between that ruined Slades seriousness. although i must admit it gave the show personality....not the point. its the contrast between Deathstroke and the Titans that works so well. adapt Go and The Apprentice arc for a titans movie from the show....that would work.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Razer_Shpex on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:02 pm

lpool1996moh wrote:
Razer_Shpex wrote:
honestly the deathstroke/slade things in the CN show were REALLY GOOD. its the humor in between that ruined Slades seriousness. although i must admit it gave the show personality....not the point. its the contrast between Deathstroke and the Titans that works so well. adapt Go and The Apprentice arc for a titans movie from the show....that would work.
Hmmm... I don't pay much attention to the Titans anyway because I really don't like that show on Cartoon Network. You might be right though.
Razer_Shpex
Lombax
Lombax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xVincore on Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:16 pm

I'd prefer that to be within a Teen Titans movie, or rather a secondary villain.
I really want to see another Riddler appearance though, maybe a little darker...
With today's actors, it seems like an interesting idea. Especially if they adapted his personality to be that of the newer Batman games.
xVincore
Tingle
Tingle

PSN : xVincore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Razer_Shpex on Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:03 pm

I think Vin understands what I mean. :D
Razer_Shpex
Lombax
Lombax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:14 pm

Actually, the Riddler was originally supposed to be in The Dark Knight Rises and this leftover scene hints that Mr. Reese (Get it, mysteries?) is presumably the Riddler, or at least shows the potential.

Morgan Freeman/God: 1, Presumed Riddler: 0

If Nolan was actually interested in continuing the Dark Knight series though, I could definitely see Riddler as the main villain in the fourth movie for Blake after he takes the mantle of Batman. (Or on my personal whim, changes the costume and becomes Nightwing instead.)
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Razer_Shpex on Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:21 pm

Him becoming Nightwing would be interesting since Deathstroke is listed as Nightwing's villain officially.
Razer_Shpex
Lombax
Lombax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:35 pm

If anybody has read the recent Batman New 52 comic run, then I would love Court of Owls to be a Batman movie, or at least an animated one by the way.

Just something I wanted to put out there...
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Razer_Shpex on Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:49 pm

Never read it, only heard about it.
Razer_Shpex
Lombax
Lombax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Merric on Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:35 pm

If there is another batman movie, I want 60's Robin in it.
Merric
Mmm Cake
Mmm Cake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:40 pm

That's a terrible idea, Merric. What we need is the BAT DANCE! hurr

Count Mario
Staff
Staff