DEXTER O.O

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DEXTER O.O

Post by god-of-paradise on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:31 pm

I just made a thread for the walking dead discussion. This is the same deal as that one. Discuss your thoughts away for the newest season (or prior ones). No spoilers unless they are given the spoiler tag. Dexter is officially my favorite show ever so haters.. be warned! I will dexterize you xD

BE warned, the show is not for the feint at hearts. Watch the trailer at your own risk.

:P please no trolling by spoiling anything on either TV show thread.. Its not cool.

Last edited by god-of-paradise on Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
god-of-paradise
Thunder Flop
Thunder Flop

PSN : god-of-paradise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DEXTER O.O

Post by Chaosdreams on Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:02 am

Every season has had a theme, and from what I recall this is the second to last. So it'll be interesting to see if Deb becomes his demise, or a new found protection. The Ukraines will be the main antagonists while "forget his name", the guy who's obsessed with Dexter will continue to grow and ultimately be Dexters final encounter in the last season.

As for Deb, she's either going to be the death of him, or die for him. And Dexter, if he does die, it'll be to Deb. Both cannot live.

I have tons of thoughts but that's a nice tidbit.
Chaosdreams
Staff
Staff

PSN : Chaosdreams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfire111 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:11 am

dragonfire111
King of Dreamland
King of Dreamland

PSN : dragonfire111

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jechtsphere on Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:12 am

I have the first four on DVD, love it. Haven't seen season 5...heard it was not so good?
Jechtsphere
Staff
Staff

PSN : Jechtsphere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosdreams on Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:16 am

Jechtsphere wrote:I have the first four on DVD, love it. Haven't seen season 5...heard it was not so good?

Every season is worth watching, I think season five looks bad because of how epic the fourth one was. Yet it's still fundamentally important to see. Six was alright but it's only praised because of how it ended. And the seventh season has started off with an amazing bang.
Chaosdreams
Staff
Staff

PSN : Chaosdreams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by god-of-paradise on Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:49 pm

It will be very interesting to see where the season takes dexter and deb. If this really is the second to last season, some crazy things are sure to come up. What twist will this season take?
Spoiler:
I am curious to see if Laguerta takes the begins to realize that Doakes was right about dexter the whole time and that dexter was the one who got him killed (in a sense)

I personally liked every season except for the 6th. It had its WOW moments but it just lost a little bit of the "dexter" touch to it I feel. The season finale cliff hanger was by far the best though. I am glad they have finally taken the show in this direction.

Jechtsphere, season 5 was a fairly good season and it goes with the theme of trust. I think the reason why people didn't like it as much is because it didn't add too much to the story but rather dwells into their personality of the characters. Like they could have skipped the season and went to the 6th one instead but needed a filler. Thats just me though. It was a good season all in all
god-of-paradise
Thunder Flop
Thunder Flop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jechtsphere on Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:21 pm

I did see the first episode of S5 but stopped because it was hard having to wait so I told myself I'd wait for the DVD release.
Jechtsphere
Staff
Staff

PSN : Jechtsphere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by god-of-paradise on Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:40 am

bump. sorry this topic is now relevant again lol

O.O guys... Did you see the season finale yet? Like What the F*** is going to happen next?

SPOILERS SO STAY AWAY YOU DEXTER VIRGINS
god-of-paradise
Thunder Flop
Thunder Flop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top