Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Movies based off of games

Post by quackerzacher on Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:26 am

the final fantasy movie was good fan service but apart from that we need these movies because of how funny they are prince of persia sucked because it didnt suck enough bad movies are hillarious and if they want to make an uncharted movie thats fine by me
quackerzacher
Trainer
Trainer

PSN : quackerzacher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrEpic on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:16 am

A_GME wrote:
MrEpic wrote:God, InFAMOUS really could pull out a good movie. Add more story with Trish, who was past Cole and how did he grow up? Rebelious most likely, but the bonding of Zeke, and O my god, the comedy. Now I can't wait..

LOL just watch premium rush.

I think the God of War, Metal Gear, and Assassin's creed movies will dominate in the movie industry.

Funny thing, I thought that was InFAMOUS at first.
MrEpic
PACL Champion
PACL Champion

PSN : MrEpic1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:21 am

Count Mario wrote:Iron Man 3's being based off of the Extremis storyline and Thor: The Dark World only has rumors surrounding it. However, it'll likely feature the Death of Odin, Thanos stealing the Infinity Gauntlet from the the Asgardian vault, and feature characters like Beta Ray Bill.

And I respect that. But what do you mean by the finale though? Avengers 2?

Also, there has been a statement from the boss of Marvel Studios (Ken Feige) that after The Avengers 2, there might be a film sequel to Incredible Hulk based off of the Planet Hulk/World War Hulk storyline. Let me tell you something. If that goes through and is done right, that will be the BEST, and I mean the BEST, super-hero movie to date.

Also, I don't know about God of War A GME. That's the one Sony movie I could see easily being a flop.

Bold gives me boner. no joke. EXTREMIS YES FUCK YES WHOO

Never the less i still don't see them being able to pull of infamous. either way infamous would probably be done by the Amazing Spider-Man crowd. Oh and God of War is in development hell. its probably not going to happen. First on Sonys schedule is Uncharted the Infamous the believe it or not Twisted Metal. Don't be surprised to see Ratchet Jak and Sly in cg on the big screen either. God of War probably isn't gonna happen though. and rightly so. the story kinda sucks and the characters more so.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xVincore on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:01 am

lpool1996moh wrote:
Count Mario wrote:Iron Man 3's being based off of the Extremis storyline and Thor: The Dark World only has rumors surrounding it. However, it'll likely feature the Death of Odin, Thanos stealing the Infinity Gauntlet from the the Asgardian vault, and feature characters like Beta Ray Bill.

Also, there has been a statement from the boss of Marvel Studios (Ken Feige) that after The Avengers 2, there might be a film sequel to Incredible Hulk based off of the Planet Hulk/World War Hulk storyline. Let me tell you something. If that goes through and is done right, that will be the BEST, and I mean the BEST, super-hero movie to date.

Also, I don't know about God of War A GME. That's the one Sony movie I could see easily being a flop.

Never the less i still don't see them being able to pull of infamous. either way infamous would probably be done by the Amazing Spider-Man crowd. Oh and God of War is in development hell. its probably not going to happen. First on Sonys schedule is Uncharted the Infamous the believe it or not Twisted Metal. Don't be surprised to see Ratchet Jak and Sly in cg on the big screen either. God of War probably isn't gonna happen though. and rightly so. the story kinda sucks and the characters more so.

These Types of Movies are already Popular though:

God of War - Immortals
inFamous - Batman (Considering DC)
Twisted Metal - Death Race
Uncharted - National Treasure
xVincore
Tingle
Tingle

PSN : xVincore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowbhiemes on Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:27 pm

I'm always hearing about video games movies like Uncharted & Bioshock but they always seem stuck in development hell. Maybe that's for the better.
Shadowbhiemes
Mmm Cake
Mmm Cake

PSN : Shadowbhiemes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A_GME on Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:27 pm

i think they should wait for bioshock and if there is a Uncharted movie it has to be the third game to explain exaclty WTH happend in that game!
A_GME
!
!

PSN : A_GME

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:41 pm

lpool1996moh wrote:

I liked The Amazing Spider-Man actually. Somewhat more than the original trilogy (Yes, I said it and I'm a huge Spidey fanboy).

Regardless, I'll give you that. I was only just trying to say the movies were kind of better than what you tried to describe. And I definitely agree with the rest.

...And why the hell didn't you bold Beta Ray freaking Bill?
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:44 pm

Count Mario wrote:
lpool1996moh wrote:

I liked The Amazing Spider-Man actually. Somewhat more than the original trilogy (Yes, I said it and I'm a huge Spidey fanboy).

Regardless, I'll give you that. I was only just trying to say the movies were kind of better than what you tried to describe. And I definitely agree with the rest.

...And why the hell didn't you bold Beta Ray freaking Bill?

i haven't seen amazing yet but i hated the rami films so i have my hopes up. i'm just saying it will be them.

as for beta ray bill....extremis and planet hulk just caught my attention more is all.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:50 pm

I know lol.

And that's alright, I was just kidding. Still, it's Beta Ray freaking Bill were talking about here.

Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:46 pm

Count Mario wrote:I know lol.

And that's alright, I was just kidding. Still, it's Beta Ray freaking Bill were talking about here.

i know its beta ray bill. as long as the movie isn't subsubtitled Thor:Rise Of Dark World: Ballad of Beta Ray Bill im okay. seriously everything Beta Ray has been ballad of beta ray bill.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:17 pm

lol, That's so true.

...It's still Beta Ray frea-*gets shot* I'm sorry, I just love Beta Ray Bill.
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:29 pm

Count Mario wrote:lol, That's so true.

so much you could write like 12 ballads about him? still the death of odin and Betas story plots are interesting to say the least. i can see him being cameo material in Avengers 2. maybe they might even make him an avenger. or he could appear in Guardians of the Galaxy.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:35 pm

lpool1996moh wrote:

so much you could write like 12 ballads about him? still the death of odin and Betas story plots are interesting to say the least. i can see him being cameo material in Avengers 2. maybe they might even make him an avenger. or he could appear in Guardians of the Galaxy.
Well, I could always try. :P And the first two suggestions sound like good and pretty accurate predictions.

But that Guardians of the Galaxy idea:

And wait, I just realized that if Odin dies, then Thor will likely inherit the Odinforce (Odin's almighty power) like in the comics. An if that happens... sh*t's going to go down in Avengers 2 for sure.
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:41 pm

Count Mario wrote:
lpool1996moh wrote:

Well, I could always try. :P And the first two suggestions sound like good and pretty accurate predictions.

But that Guardians of the Galaxy idea:
And wait, I just realized that if Odin dies, then Thor will likely inherit the Odinforce (Odin's almighty power) like in the comics. An if that happens... sh*t's going to go down in Avengers 2 for sure.

its kinda obvious given the current comics direction with him. i can see very interesting movies with mainly him looking like a bad guy but being the good guy. you could have fun with that. also given how the comic goes you could humanize loki more after that dehumanizing role he had in the avengers...although
this made him a bit more tender i guess. :P
EDIT CAUSE YOU EDITED!: That Odin force idea is more likely with Bills inclusion. if Bills character is more likable than thor they need a reason to keep him around. the all powerful odinforce helps his case.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:09 am

Yeah, I'm very interested in seeing how Loki will evolve in Thor 2 after The Avengers and his whole journey through space and meeting Thanos. And that was my favorite moment in the whole film for sure lol! And yeah, I agree that'd probably be the role Beta would have and his role with the Odinforce.

However, there is one guy that I want to see either be in Avengers 2 or 3 for sure. One of my favorite comic book characters of all time! Behold... THE VISION:
Spoiler:

Needless to say, do you think we've strayed too far off-topic?
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:23 am

Count Mario wrote:Yeah, I'm very interested in seeing how Loki will evolve in Thor 2 after The Avengers and his whole journey through space and meeting Thanos. And that was my favorite moment in the whole film for sure lol! And yeah, I agree that'd probably be the role Beta would have and his role with the Odinforce.

However, there is one guy that I want to see either be in Avengers 2 or 3 for sure. One of my favorite comic book characters of all time! Behold... THE VISION:
Spoiler:

Needless to say, do you think we've strayed too far off-topic?
topic?....oh vg movies. meh later. can vision happen? I heard,his origin involves the human torch although I'm probably wrong.

I don't see vision happening though. We'll be getting ant man from ant man and rumors are going around about wasp in iron man 3. So just add winter solider and war machine to the scavengers (and bill of course and its a win. Throw in guardians of the galaxy cameo and......want
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:38 am

Actually, it's the original Human Torch (Not the FF one) from the early 1900's who's an android. But that plot point is incredibly minor and can easily be scrapped in Vision's film appearance. In fact, it wasn't even needed in the comics, it was just some mindless thing that was added just for some "awe" effect. And I agree that it's probably impossible for him to be in Avengers 2. That was kind of me just being whimsical for a minute there. I expect pretty much everything you listed. However, if we get Ant-Man, then we could have an after-credits scene where Hank starts building Ultron, you know, the awesome Avengers villain who could be the antagonist for Avengers 3.

And then in Avengers 3, we have Ultron build Vision who'll be evil at first, then learn about humanity and become the badass member of the Avengers!
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A_GME on Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:20 am

I like where this thread is going.
A_GME
!
!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:38 am

lol, Let's be honest here A GME. The topic wasn't going to last long and have much besides either loss of hope that video game movies will ever be good and sudden optimism that these movies will change that pattern. Super-heroes are much more entertaining to talk about anyways. :P
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:25 am

Count Mario wrote:Actually, it's the original Human Torch (Not the FF one) from the early 1900's who's an android. But that plot point is incredibly minor and can easily be scrapped in Vision's film appearance. In fact, it wasn't even needed in the comics, it was just some mindless thing that was added just for some "awe" effect. And I agree that it's probably impossible for him to be in Avengers 2. That was kind of me just being whimsical for a minute there. I expect pretty much everything you listed. However, if we get Ant-Man, then we could have an after-credits scene where Hank starts building Ultron, you know, the awesome Avengers villain who could be the antagonist for Avengers 3.

And then in Avengers 3, we have Ultron build Vision who'll be evil at first, then learn about humanity and become the badass member of the Avengers!
That's a great idea....except after scavengers 3 they would reboot the cinematic universe
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A_GME on Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:47 pm

ok i got a question: in order from best to worst what is your favorite video game/comic book movie?
A_GME
!
!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VinylSolution on Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:03 pm

The Uncharted Movie is very possible. Uncharted 3 is pretty much an interactive movie! And I have hope for the Metal Gear movie as well.

A_GME wrote:ok i got a question: in order from best to worst what is your favorite video game/comic book movie?
The only video game movie that's true to its source is Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.
VinylSolution
Stylish
Stylish

PSN : VinylSolution

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:35 pm

A_GME wrote:ok i got a question: in order from best to worst what is your favorite video game/comic book movie?
My favorite Video Game Movie is Prince Of Persia, My Favorite Marvel movie is Either Iron Man 1 or Avengers and My Favorite DC movie is the Dark Knight. Least Favorite of the three........Don't know about Video Games Probably Tekken. Marvel is Either Daredevil or the Hulk (2004). DC...Green Lanturn
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:37 pm

lpool1996moh wrote:
Count Mario wrote:Actually, it's the original Human Torch (Not the FF one) from the early 1900's who's an android. But that plot point is incredibly minor and can easily be scrapped in Vision's film appearance. In fact, it wasn't even needed in the comics, it was just some mindless thing that was added just for some "awe" effect. And I agree that it's probably impossible for him to be in Avengers 2. That was kind of me just being whimsical for a minute there. I expect pretty much everything you listed. However, if we get Ant-Man, then we could have an after-credits scene where Hank starts building Ultron, you know, the awesome Avengers villain who could be the antagonist for Avengers 3.

That's a great idea....except after scavengers 3 they would reboot the cinematic universe
Actually, I meant that vision would start bad and become good in Avengers 3 altogether. Besides that, it's sad that you might be right about it being rebooted after Avengers 3.
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top