Crazy, Daredevil moments, got any?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Craziest Moments.

Post by MrEpic on Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:06 am

We all have them, what are yours? Heres mine (100% True..)

So me and my Stepbro building a level on Lbp2, then our circuit tripped making us lose a couple minutes of progress. I go to the breaker box and switch it as soon as my foot hit the carpet outside that room, -Click- it switched, I had did it again, and same thing. But now we tried it with a diffrent approach, running out, -Click- again, my stepbrother did it and it clicked. So I said after a couple ten times of it " Maybe a famous dead person is messing with us who died a couple hours ago today. We gave up on it, went to our room to watch a movie, halfway through my phone vobrated, I picked it up and Fox news alert said a author of a name I forgot had died at 82.
MrEpic
PACL Champion
PACL Champion

PSN : MrEpic1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crazy, Daredevil moments, got any?

Post by Pyro-Hem on Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:12 am

That's almost as weird as me getting a text from my friend saying "Goodbye." I didn't know at the time, but she was on a train and a little after I got the text there was a train crash killing quite a few and injuring a lot... She was alright, but was taken to the hospital and stayed there for about a month and a half. When I asked why she sent me the message she said that she didn't send anything while on the train. She's fine, thankfully. Now she just uses it as a joke against me since she doesn't believe it, while it still creeps me out to this day... I seriously thought the text was more than a coincidence seeing that she could have died on the train. worry

There's that story and a couple of ghost sightings that i'm pretty sure I had (Even I think it's hard to believe some of the things that I've seen), but I'll probably tell those more in the "Scariest thing that happened" thread that I made... Unless you want me to tell them here.
Pyro-Hem
Pikmin
Pikmin

PSN : Pyro-hem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrEpic on Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:03 am

I didn't really mean for it to be scary.. Weird stuff is more intended.
MrEpic
PACL Champion
PACL Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A_GME on Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:06 pm

I was walking down the hall and I saw one of my friends and called out to him as he turns around and walks towards me a cap comes out of no where and lands on his head.I was tripping out cause his friend threw it from like 10ft away and the only thing he says as he fixes the cap is "asshole put it on me wrong." and we go to class.
A_GME
!
!

PSN : A_GME

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Crazy, Daredevil moments, got any?

Post by MrEpic on Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:09 am

I like to hear bizarre WOAH!! Moments, anythig from bungee jumping to skydiving.

Well heres mine, so I live near a town called Mantorville, very old town, and there is a river that goes through it. Well people swim in that murky green water all the time, and I went there with a couple of friends. And there are a lot of cliffs their, the famous ones being, Little Miller, Big Miller, and Grim, Grim is a pure 70 foot drop, Big Miller is 40, Little Miller is 30, You have to rock climb up to the Millers, and if you fall, you will break a leg or an arm or a spine. Now to Grim, a big rock sticking out like a cliff over the river, and heres the catch, there is shallow water and rocks, you have to sprint off it, I was terrified. So my friends were like DO IT!! So I panicked in my run and did a little high knees arms spazzing run, I'm called Spaz when I go there, I jumped and it was an adrenline rush, aI heard this when I jimped from a friend, " Your Gonna Dieee!!!" , but I did it and it didn't hurt a bit, next time he went off and got hurt, so the irony, and there is a rope swing, Cocodroco( Tree jump )
MrEpic
PACL Champion
PACL Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:30 am

For a minute, I thought you were talking about this god-awful movie:

I'm so glad this is getting rebooted, lol.

Anyways, I don't really think I have any daredevil moments to be honest, unless you like those cheesy stories that people exaggerate to seem like a big deal.
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A_GME on Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:56 am

it is? cool.
A_GME
!
!

PSN : A_GME

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosdreams on Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:32 pm

Merged threads, essentially the same topic more or less. Focus Epic, focus! Cool
Chaosdreams
Staff
Staff

PSN : Chaosdreams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrEpic on Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:56 pm

O lol, theres my ADD for show xD
MrEpic
PACL Champion
PACL Champion