Finally Getting a PlayStation 4 and a new PC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally Getting a PlayStation 4 and a new PC

Post by BigBox on Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:04 am

After so long of looking, I found a job and in the middle of piecing together a brand new gaming PC and with the announcement of the Uncharted 4 Bundle.  I plan to pre-order and allocate $50 per-roughly $600 pay-check every two weeks to the PS4 bundle.
BigBox
Metal Gear Ray
Metal Gear Ray

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally Getting a PlayStation 4 and a new PC

Post by DP on Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:58 pm

That's good to hear dude!  I should dive in on building an actual desktop soon, but I keep holding off because I'd be using it primarily for work, and to that extent my laptop works fine.  Obviously the PS4 is a good investment as well.
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27

View user profile http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBox on Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:35 am

A desktop is definitely worth it, I personally built a rig where the tower costs at least $1,400 for the purpose of live streaming.  Right now, I'm one week away from ordering every part that I need to build it.  Last part is the CPU.  Originally, I was going to keep the build tamed and go for something more practical, but decided the to go with the live stream route to get the PC to pay for itself.  And, the PS4 is definitely a good investment, and I get to continue my Plat count and get Plat on U4 as well as every Uncharted ever released.

When you do get to PC building, the definitely recommend PCPartPicker.com if you haven't heard of it.  It's a really good website, and really good for keeping track of you part list, cost, parts purchased and part sales.  This is the PC I'm putting together though.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ssRH6h

I didn't buy a retail copy of Windows 10, I bought an OEM key because Microsoft customer support for me just isn't worth the extra $100.  Right now, I'm seeing if my GPU purchase is still valid for the free copy of The Division, because I bought my GPU literally two days before nVidia announced it.
BigBox
Metal Gear Ray
Metal Gear Ray

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:27 pm

Oh I love pcpartpicker. I've used it a couple of times to help friends with rig desires or what have you. It's wonderful.
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27

View user profile http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top