Electronic 3xpo Discussion

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Electronic 3xpo Discussion

Post by BigBox on Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:08 pm

Fallout 4, Doom, ReCore, Dark Souls III, Gears of War 4, The Division, Rise of Tomb Raider, etc. makes a lackluster E3.  That's cute.

BigBox
Metal Gear Ray
Metal Gear Ray

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Electronic 3xpo Discussion

Post by DP on Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:20 pm

Suddenly you start caring that Xbox has games when it's convenient to your point? Come on bud, don't try that fake crap with me. Announcements alone don't make a great year for E3, gameplay does, results do. Three of those games you listed come out this year, and two came from Bethesda, who I already said killed it. Everything else shown we either knew about or didn't see gameplay of, Horizon notwithstanding. The exceptions there are a bunch of Nintendo games nobody wanted and Mario & Luigi Paper Jam. 

We got all style and no substance, Bethesda excluded. Nintendo was garbage, Microsoft was decent but uneventful with a promising future if games like ReCore have good enough mechanics to fit the game, Sony was good for the future but uneventful for 2015, EA was EA, Ubi was hilarious, Square was laughable, the PC show was bad, and Bethesda killed it. That is the consensus that most have come to, because as the days have passed more people have realized that megatons like Shenmue are nice and all, but it doesn't fix the drought of exclusives NOW.

And if you keep tempting me with ban bait I WILL take it Vice. This will be your last warning on this forum if you try me again, I can promise you that.
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27

View user profile http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top