Street Fighter V announced, PC and PS4 only.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Street Fighter V announced, PC and PS4 only.

Post by lpool1996moh on Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:17 am

That looks really pretty. not MK pretty but pretty

On the other hand, from a Sales perspective THIS IS MASSIVE. The entire FGC will jump onto PS4 now.

EDIT GAMEPLAY TRAILER

Last edited by lpool1996moh on Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Street Fighter V announced, PC and PS4 only.

Post by Piratemankelly on Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:26 am

I always thought SF4 looked ugly. This is a bit less stylized and definitely touched up a lot more, but I still don't like it. 

Anyway, honestly not too surprising it isn't on Xbone because Japan hates Xbox. I don't care, I won't buy the game anyway. Hopefully the roster isn't full of Shotos and stuff again.

Third Strike is my favorite not just because the gameplay is really manly like King of Fighters, but also because those smooth goddam sprites look fantastic even to this day, and the roster was incredibly varied and interesting.

Hakan was to only character from SF4 that I liked.
Piratemankelly
Chimera
Chimera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:11 pm

I don't know if the embed is the same video (got deleted apparently) but the teaser was fantastic. I love when they can sell the struggle and hype like that. It's why Michael was the greatest gaming commercial of all time.
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27

View user profile http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:28 pm

Can't watch the video, but even so, I doubt I'd get it. SF just never appealed to me as a fighter for some reason, not that I don't respect the series. 

With that said though... How about that Tekken X Street Fighter?
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratemankelly on Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:32 pm

DP wrote:I don't know if the embed is the same video (got deleted apparently) but the teaser was fantastic. I love when they can sell the struggle and hype like that. It's why Michael was the greatest gaming commercial of all time.
Michael was one thing. This seemed to me like it could've easily been a Nike shoe commercial instead. It actually really reminds me of that one Kevin Hart commercial that thinks it's funny but isn't.

Also, as for the video, if Maximilian was the uploader (which it probably was), a buddy at Capcom asked him to take it down, so he did. When I say "a buddy at Capcom," I'm just saying what Max said on Facebook. But considering how much he's worked with some of those guys I don't doubt it.
Piratemankelly
Chimera
Chimera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:23 pm

Added Reuploaded Trailer and a Gameplay trailer to the OP

Aerials and OTGs? Oh Fuck thats gonna be insane! Or MCVC3 all over again, but slower and less extravagant, which i am ok with.

DP is right, the Teaser is beautiful.

Also Very Breakable Enviroments. When Chun Spinning Bird Kicks Ryu mid air, a sign behind them breaks. And of course, she later kicks him through a wall.

its the little things that count

DISCUSS!
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratemankelly on Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:00 pm

Looking at it more, it's definitely a hell of a lot prettier than SF4. This actually looks really good, aesthetically. The startup of Chun Li's special looks fantastic. The art style is different, but with a similar filter. Chun Li actually looks good now, and Ryu is still buff as hell, but not as bulky as before. 

I like the breakable walls and destructable environments. Definitely nothing groundbreaking as far as fighting games go, but cool for Street Fighter.

I hope this game is set after Third Strike so we can get a lot of those awesome characters back (namely Oro and Q). I still want Guile instead of Remy, though. 

Of course, bring a lot of other characters from other games, including Alpha (R. Mika), more Final Fight (Mike Haggar, come on!). Feel free to leave some duds behind like Decapre, T. Hawk, Dee Jay, etc. I always thought those characters were really uninteresting.
Piratemankelly
Chimera
Chimera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top