Assassin's Creed 11 Announced!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Assassin's Creed 11 Announced!

Post by DP on Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:02 pm

Hey guys! Remember how there were two ACs this year?! Remember how they just came out three weeks ago? Well we have gameplay footage from the sequel!

Ubisoft is literally trying to collapse Zynga-style. Best part is that it's STILL not in a fan-requested place like Japan. Nope. Let's do London, because it's pretty much Paris with better roads! And let's jump ahead a few decades because vehicles!

Activision was never this bad. This series started 7 years ago and we've had 10 different retail experiences and an HD collection already. Not counting the near-dozen digital-only titles and the 2.5D one coming out soon for Unity. Or the HD port of Rogue we'll get in a month.
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27

View user profile http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Assassin's Creed 11 Announced!

Post by Piratemankelly on Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:46 pm

Now now. Both French Revolution and Victorian England were well requested times, up there with Colonial America. They're different enough, considering England has the whole "industrial revolution" thing happening at the time. That landscape is vastly different from the French Revolution.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's definitely ridiculous the frequency they're putting out games (especially considering how they're not only getting worse mechanically, but also progressively more buggy with the exception of AC1). 

But at the same time, I think England was a good pick. There'll probably be some steampunk shit mixed into secret areas with Eden artifacts or whatever, but that's really going based on AC2 / Brotherhood secret areas (which were awesome). If we go by AC4's, they're going to probably suck. AC3 had some good ones, though.

Even still, I'll pick up the game eventually, because I love exploring history, and these things are collect-a-thons, which I love. I'll wait until it gets down to like $15 or cheaper.

That goes for Rogue, Unity, Victory, the Chinese one, Liberation, and Freedom's Cry. Wow... so much Assassin's Creed. To think I already own / owned AC1, 2, 3, 4, Brotherhood, and Revelations.
Piratemankelly
Chimera
Chimera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:44 am

too...much...ass...ass...creed.

I used to love this franchise. 

now its le goat. only provides milk. and cheese. but goats cheese is horrible.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBox on Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:33 am

It looks good, but what they do with it is will what test them.  If they can pull of an AC feel in more modern times with cars and not betray the identity of the franchise.  Power to them, and they deserve credit for pulling it off.  I wanna see what they do with it and I like the addition of a grapple hook, because bitches like grapple hooks.
BigBox
Metal Gear Ray
Metal Gear Ray

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfire111 on Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:06 pm

i really dont care about AC anymore it could be the greatest thing ever and i still wouldnt buy it
dragonfire111
King of Dreamland
King of Dreamland

PSN : dragonfire111

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top