I had strings but now i'm free, There are no strings on me. (Avengers Age of Ultron Trailer.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I had strings but now i'm free, There are no strings on me. (Avengers Age of Ultron Trailer.)

Post by lpool1996moh on Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:20 am

Ok so you see this? This is hype! What's that is it real?

THE HYPE IS REAL!

I MAY HAVE JIZZED MYSELF!
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I had strings but now i'm free, There are no strings on me. (Avengers Age of Ultron Trailer.)

Post by Piratemankelly on Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:37 am

I need to see this. It has to happen.

That Hulkbuster armor? And Banner was a wrapped up earlier, so it looks like he's a definite threat here, unless Utron is just hacking Stark's armors. In any case, Stark is definitely the one that made Ultron here instead of Pym, judging based on his destruction of Iron Man armors and Thor choking Stark out.
Piratemankelly
Chimera
Chimera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I had strings but now i'm free, There are no strings on me. (Avengers Age of Ultron Trailer.)

Post by lpool1996moh on Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:10 am

Speaking of Ultron, he's shaping up to be Marvels best villain ever, if this trailer gave any indication

I legitimately got chills watching him.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:00 pm

Cheesy song in the background is cheesy. Oh c'mon, you all thought the same thing too!

Besides that... This is indeed going to be an epic movie. Really glad that Ultron might be the first Marvel Studios movie villain with, what's the word... EFFORT, since Loki. And yeah, that Hulkbuster Suit looks pretty damn sexy, and the fact that the story doesn't look to basically be Loki trolling, hero squabbling, and bunch of epic CGI is pretty great. With the news of Cap 3 being based on Civil War (not really too keen on that story being brought justice in a solo film this early, but I'll give it a chance), I'm curious as to how Tony is affected but his with how dark he sounds.

So yeah. Hype indeed. Lets just hope Hawkeye is around for the first two thirds of the movie this time.
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top