We All Know Square-Enix Is Done w/ the Lightning Saga, but Square-Enix Isn't Done w/ the Character

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: We All Know Square-Enix Is Done w/ the Lightning Saga, but Square-Enix Isn't Done w/ the Character

Post by DP on Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:55 am

Not a huge surprise considering the overexposure they gave/give Cloud in other games and media.
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27

View user profile http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

Re: We All Know Square-Enix Is Done w/ the Lightning Saga, but Square-Enix Isn't Done w/ the Character

Post by BladedgeX on Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:03 am

Lightning in KH3. lol
BladedgeX
Staff
Staff

PSN : BladeXTails

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyro-Hem on Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:06 am

Blade, you know that very well may be a thing...
Pyro-Hem
Pikmin
Pikmin

PSN : Pyro-hem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBox on Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:01 am

Awkwardly, I get that this might be a thing.

Final Fantasy VII HD: Lightning Saga Edition will be become a thing.  hurr 

You play the FFVII storyline, but all the characters are replaced with the Lightning Saga characters.  I couldn't wait to read all of the fanboy rage, but let's be honest.  That will never happen.  Just in interesting thought on how to piss off an entire fanbase.  hurr
BigBox
Metal Gear Ray
Metal Gear Ray

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfire111 on Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:57 am

i would take this with a grain of salt considering its toriyama saying this and he has a creepy level of obsession with her http://www.p4rgaming.com/motomu-toriyama-frustrated-by-girlfriend-refusing-to-dress-up-as-lightning-for-the-third-time/
but if this is true square why are you so stupid
dragonfire111
King of Dreamland
King of Dreamland

PSN : dragonfire111

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBox on Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:20 pm

He does have a creepy obsession, I mean the request to ask a significant other to dress up as a character is one thing.  Because, the question only usually pops-up once and never again.  It's another thing to pay prostitutes to dress up as your favorite character and continually ask and compare your significant other to the character.

P.S: I may not be a chick, but if the price was right I would dress up as, Lightning.  In need the money that badly. worry
BigBox
Metal Gear Ray
Metal Gear Ray

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top