Has anybody else here watched the movie, "her"?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Has anybody else here watched the movie, "her"?

Post by Count Mario on Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:43 am

I just finished watching it a while ago and... just wow. This is undeniably the best movie that I think has released in 2013, and that includes every superhero movie (even Man of Steel, which was probably the only one I legitimately liked anyways). Hell, I'd even say that this is the best romance movie I've ever seen, and I assure you that I'm quite oftenly not the biggest fan of the genre (especially when it comes to love triangles in most cases). For those of you who haven't watched it, it's a love story about a man named Theodore who, after separating from his wife for months (but still hasn't finished filing his divorce), falls in love with one of many artificial intelligences (voiced by Scarlett Johansson) released to the public designed to have a personality and adapt over time by learning the knowledge around it (the setting is set in the future, but everything's pretty much exactly the same as the present except more advanced computers, virtual video games, and OSs being around lol).

Additionally, this song is just absolutely stunning. I'm definitely downloading this to my laptop.

Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top