Elsword

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elsword

Post by BladedgeX on Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:03 pm

Just curious, has anyone tried or is into Elsword? I'm pretty much addicted to this game ever since the new map update and the new character update. It's a pretty grindy game when it comes to getting the necessary classes, equipment, and skills since they can be either very hard or the loot drop is very low (I spent the whole week trying to get to Elsword's second class and it was tough and grindy as shit.) but, it's pretty fast paced and technical.

It is a Free-to-play game, however I wouldn't say you can pay-to-win. You can save a lot of time just paying for the skills, classes, and equipment but, it's not really necessary as some of them are are really easy to get anyways by questing for them. If anything, it's pay to look good lol. The skill is mostly based on how fast you can link combos into one another and reset them to prevent knockdown.

In anycase, I mostly play this game for the dungeons as the pvp aspect of it doesn't interest me or suit me. If anyone is interested here are my characters and their usernames.

I have (In order of favorites/levels):
Elsword: level 40 Rune Slayer (2nd class Rebel) ChronoCri
Eve: level 32 Code Exotic (1st class Rebel) Kylyn
Ara Haan: Level 32 (Have not chosen a class. Waiting for Rebel or Transform classes) Awex
Rena: level 20 Trapping Ranger (1st Class Transform)Alexean

(gap to emphasize the unused)

Aisha: level 20 Dark Magician (1st Class Rebel) LoliasFudge
Raven: level 19 Over Taker (1st Class Rebel) BlazRexol
Chung: Level 1 (don't like him) Dum1dude


Last edited by BladedgeX on Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
BladedgeX
Staff
Staff

PSN : BladeXTails
Posts : 1444
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 22
Location : NJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elsword

Post by Thirty3Three on Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:06 pm

BladedgeX wrote:Just curious, has anyone tried or is into Elsword? I'm pretty much addicted to this game ever since the new map update and the new character update. It's a pretty grindy game when it comes to getting the necessary classes, equipment, and skills since they can be either very hard or the loot drop is very low (I spent the whole week trying to get to Elsword's second class and it was tough and grindy as shit.) but, it's pretty fast paced and technical.

It is a Free-to-play game, however I wouldn't say you can pay-to-win. You can save a lot of time just paying for the skills, classes, and equipment but, it's not really necessary as some of them are are really easy to get anyways by questing for them. If anything, it's pay to look good lol. The skill is mostly based on how fast you can link combos into one another and reset them to prevent knockdown.

In anycase, I mostly play this game for the dungeons as the pvp aspect of it doesn't interest me or suit me. If anyone is interested here are my characters and their usernames.

I have (In order of favorites/levels):
Elsword: level 38 Rune Slayer (2nd class Rebel) ChronoCri
Eve: level 32 Code Nemesis (2nd class Rebel) Kylyn
Ara Haan: Level 19 (Have not chosen a class. Waiting for Rebel or Transform classes) Awex
Rena: level 20 Trapping Ranger (1st Class Transform)Alexean

(gap to emphasize the unused)

Aisha: level 20 Dark Magician (1st Class Rebel) LoliasFudge
Raven: level 19 Over Taker (1st Class Rebel) BlazeRexol
Chung: Level 1 (don't like him) Dum1dude

How do you pronounce that?
avatar
Thirty3Three
Subspace
Subspace

Posts : 1455
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 27
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elsword

Post by lpool1996moh on Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:01 pm

Thirty3Three wrote:
BladedgeX wrote:Just curious, has anyone tried or is into Elsword? I'm pretty much addicted to this game ever since the new map update and the new character update. It's a pretty grindy game when it comes to getting the necessary classes, equipment, and skills since they can be either very hard or the loot drop is very low (I spent the whole week trying to get to Elsword's second class and it was tough and grindy as shit.) but, it's pretty fast paced and technical.

It is a Free-to-play game, however I wouldn't say you can pay-to-win. You can save a lot of time just paying for the skills, classes, and equipment but, it's not really necessary as some of them are are really easy to get anyways by questing for them. If anything, it's pay to look good lol. The skill is mostly based on how fast you can link combos into one another and reset them to prevent knockdown.

In anycase, I mostly play this game for the dungeons as the pvp aspect of it doesn't interest me or suit me. If anyone is interested here are my characters and their usernames.

I have (In order of favorites/levels):
Elsword: level 38 Rune Slayer (2nd class Rebel) ChronoCri
Eve: level 32 Code Nemesis (2nd class Rebel) Kylyn
Ara Haan: Level 19 (Have not chosen a class. Waiting for Rebel or Transform classes) Awex
Rena: level 20 Trapping Ranger (1st Class Transform)Alexean

(gap to emphasize the unused)

Aisha: level 20 Dark Magician (1st Class Rebel) LoliasFudge
Raven: level 19 Over Taker (1st Class Rebel) BlazeRexol
Chung: Level 1 (don't like him) Dum1dude

How do you pronounce that?
with great difficulty
avatar
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh
Posts : 7891
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 21
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elsword

Post by BigBox on Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:49 pm

What is this?
avatar
BigBox
Metal Gear Ray
Metal Gear Ray

Posts : 2983
Join date : 2013-03-04
Location : Irvine, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elsword

Post by Celtics_fan23 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:46 pm

Anaconda_Vice wrote:What is this?
F2p MMO, 

If hack and slash games are your style, you'd really dig. To be honest Ive played it for a few hours then lost intrest. Oh well...


Back to the batcave to 100% Lego Marvel...
avatar
Celtics_fan23
Sticker
Sticker

PSN : Celtics_fan23
Posts : 114
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 21
Location : Mass

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/chris.veiga.5

Back to top Go down

Re: Elsword

Post by BladedgeX on Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:36 pm

lpool1996moh wrote:
Thirty3Three wrote:
BladedgeX wrote:Just curious, has anyone tried or is into Elsword? I'm pretty much addicted to this game ever since the new map update and the new character update. It's a pretty grindy game when it comes to getting the necessary classes, equipment, and skills since they can be either very hard or the loot drop is very low (I spent the whole week trying to get to Elsword's second class and it was tough and grindy as shit.) but, it's pretty fast paced and technical.

It is a Free-to-play game, however I wouldn't say you can pay-to-win. You can save a lot of time just paying for the skills, classes, and equipment but, it's not really necessary as some of them are are really easy to get anyways by questing for them. If anything, it's pay to look good lol. The skill is mostly based on how fast you can link combos into one another and reset them to prevent knockdown.

In anycase, I mostly play this game for the dungeons as the pvp aspect of it doesn't interest me or suit me. If anyone is interested here are my characters and their usernames.

I have (In order of favorites/levels):
Elsword: level 38 Rune Slayer (2nd class Rebel) ChronoCri
Eve: level 32 Code Nemesis (2nd class Rebel) Kylyn
Ara Haan: Level 19 (Have not chosen a class. Waiting for Rebel or Transform classes) Awex
Rena: level 20 Trapping Ranger (1st Class Transform)Alexean

(gap to emphasize the unused)

Aisha: level 20 Dark Magician (1st Class Rebel) LoliasFudge
Raven: level 19 Over Taker (1st Class Rebel) BlazeRexol
Chung: Level 1 (don't like him) Dum1dude

How do you pronounce that?
with great difficulty
By being a super sand legend.

Joking aside, Ky-lin is how you pronounce it.

@celtic: Yup, it's a Hack and Slasher with a bit of platforming and fighting mechanics. There's a system similar to All-Star's Burst in which it causes knockdown on opponents to prevent ToDs and gives them SSB-like recovery options. But, from what I know, you can avoid knockdown by resetting it or something from certain supers I think. It's that or to catch someone from a fall. I'm unsure whether there are ToDs.

Edit: Remember that grinding stuff I was talking about? Way easier with a party. You actually get more EXP. for completing dungeons in a party.
avatar
BladedgeX
Staff
Staff

PSN : BladeXTails
Posts : 1444
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 22
Location : NJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elsword

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum