google is quickly killing youtube thoughts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

google is quickly killing youtube thoughts

Post by dragonfire111 on Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:41 pm

well first with the google plus comments crap now this
how do you feel about this stuff honestly its pretty depressing to me google refuses to listen to feedback
dragonfire111
King of Dreamland
King of Dreamland

PSN : dragonfire111

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: google is quickly killing youtube thoughts

Post by DP on Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:17 am

The greatest company on the planet, who has been campaigning to the US Government to give Americans the same rights online as offline, isn't listening to millions of barely literate users who can't handle changes. Shocker.

With the internet, change is almost always correct. Facebook's Timeline was the right step forward from the Myspacian Wall they had going. YouTube adding Plus comments was fine too, because Plus was MADE for Google to get dynamic feedback. The only problem is that the setup is a bit confusing to some because Google didn't explain it too well. Considering the site's quality standards has skyrocketed since Google bought them in 2005, I can accept some QA mistakes like that.

Not to mention AlphaOmegaSin is kind of a prick. I don't recall a time he's accepted or liked reasonable change. Give this a week and we'll all be used to the changes and fine with them. People are always conservative to change, so it seems worse than it is.
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27

View user profile http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top