Family Guy kills off main cast Member (MASSIVE SPOILER WARNING!) (SERIOUSLY NO SPOILER TAGS HERE)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Was this a good idea?

20% 20% 
[ 2 ]
20% 20% 
[ 2 ]
30% 30% 
[ 3 ]
30% 30% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 10

Re: Family Guy kills off main cast Member (MASSIVE SPOILER WARNING!) (SERIOUSLY NO SPOILER TAGS HERE)

Post by DP on Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:24 pm

Anaconda, you literally say anything to defend your opinion. The people that claim to dislike the episode either haven't watched it or watched it specifically TO complain about it. Why do you think the VGAs still exist?

Seriously, stop acting like you know the inner workings of the series. Seth has not once claimed his absolute favorite character; he HAS claimed thar Brian eventually developed in a manner similar to how he is himself, but anybody in their right mind would expect ANY main family member to come back. Besides, your practically blind hatred of Brian would make anything involving him worse in your mind, so why are we considering your opinion on the matter at all?

Out of the opinions I've seen, almost none have actually referenced the episode. Most have expressed joy that he's back; the furthest I've seen people go into was that Vinnie should be revealed as the car driver that hit Brian, just to wrap the arc up nicely.
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27

View user profile http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Family Guy kills off main cast Member (MASSIVE SPOILER WARNING!) (SERIOUSLY NO SPOILER TAGS HERE)

Post by 0CTAVE on Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:52 pm

Anaconda = Quagmire lol

:P

Last edited by 0CTAVE on Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
0CTAVE
Staff
Staff

PSN : Slayer5228

View user profile http://pastadium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBox on Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:31 pm

BigBox
Metal Gear Ray
Metal Gear Ray

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratemankelly on Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:09 am

Saw it on Facebook. That didn't last long, but it doesn't take a retard to figure out they wouldn't kill him for good.

Good publicity stunt. Personally, I have no real motivation to watch the episode since Family Guy is one of those "I'll watch it if it's on" kind of shows for me, but I doubt it's THAT bad.

Although, I heard some girls at school talking about how they were literally crying when he Brian was on the operating table and the family was mourning while I just thought to myself "I didn't think it was really that sad."

I actually think that scene was kind of overdone, but that's Family Guy's style so it worked well imo.
Piratemankelly
Chimera
Chimera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top