Rune Factory

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rune Factory

Post by BladedgeX on Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:03 pm

A JRPG game with Action-RPG elements, Dungeon venturing, simulations. You can fight bosses, and/or just have a normal life in a really friendly neighborhood. You can farm, marry, cook, craft, forge, fight, participate festivals, bath, scavenge, and so-on.

I recently got this game since my girlfriend told me that she loves the series so I decided to give it a shot. And my god, it is pretty good. However, it does get really hard at first during the dungeons. But once you do other things listed above, you can increase your stats and level up, even without fighting. The NPCs in the game are so lovely to talk to and the events and interactions can be pretty humorous and fun at times. You can call this a really easy going and relaxing game like Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing but with action RPG elements.

I got Rune Factory 4 for the 3DS and for those of you who do have a 3DS get this game. I recommend it. And if you don't, there's also other Rune Factory games for the PS3 and Wii.
BladedgeX
Staff
Staff

PSN : BladeXTails

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rune Factory

Post by DP on Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:33 pm

Huh. Sounds pretty cool. I might have to check it out on console (I would say PS3, but now I have a U so I could do either!).
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27

View user profile http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BladedgeX on Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:16 pm

The one for PS3 is Rune Factory: Tides of Fate. 
Rune Factory: Frontier is the one for Wii.
The main installments are available on the DS.

Did I also mention that you can tame monsters as well? They can help in battle and do chores around the farm.
BladedgeX
Staff
Staff

PSN : BladeXTails

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top