Halloween is Coming...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Halloween is Coming...

Post by Pyro-Hem on Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:31 pm

My favorite holiday of the year! awesome I want to know what you're all doing for Halloween, or if you're celebrating it at all. (I know one family on my street doesn't... Because they're weird...)

For me, I'm thinking about going to Universal Studios Hollywood for Halloween Horror Nights 2012. It's going to have klownz, witches, toyz, and...
SILENT HILL!!! THE WALKING DEAD!!! ALICE COOPER!!!

I'm super pumped for it this year! I'm going to be chased around by hordes of the undead from a great show and go into the world of Silent Hill!
My #1 goal when I go is to have a picture with the Silent Hill icon himself, Pyramid Head! If you want me to do anything else and post it then I'll try to accomplish it all.

But, again, I want to know what YOU are doing aswell.

(PS: Don't get jealous Mr.Epic... I know you love P-Head... lol! )

EDIT: I find it funny that whenever I'm not using ad blocker, an ad for Halloween Horror Nights shows up...

Pyro-Hem
Pikmin
Pikmin

PSN : Pyro-hem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween is Coming...

Post by Helvetica Standard on Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:47 pm

¡Día de muertos compa!

I prefer my native celebration because the 2 days are full of milk candies, sugar skulls, atole, and the Festival de las Calaveras, and a lot of other yummy things. Also, it's when most people visit their relatives at their graves, make some altars and spend the night there. We do ask for candies those days, but we called it "calaverita" or "¿Nos da nuestro muertito? (or "Can you give us our little dead?" literally).

And it's so funny that you mention pyramid head, because this morning it was somewhat dark when I arrived to the college, and when the sun came out slowly there was fog, so... Welcome to Silent Hill Public University... xD
Helvetica Standard
Staff
Staff

PSN : HelveticaStd

View user profile http://helvetica-standard.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by quackerzacher on Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:34 pm

Halloween is not a big deal so much in new zealand
quackerzacher
Trainer
Trainer

PSN : quackerzacher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Merric on Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:48 pm

I'm going to build "The Realm of Dead Babies" in front of my house. To get the candies, the little kids will have to go through A long maze until they get to A big room filled with bloody and destroyed baby dolls lying and hanging around. In one of the dead ends of the maze i'm also going to have one baby that's all cut up and covered in blood holding A sign that says "Why did you leave me mommy?" To add to the extra effect, i'm even going to add A sign out in front of the maze that reads. "Be warned children of 1 - 7 may not make it out of the realm of dead babies alive."

Of course I want to... but most of my relatives are babies...
Merric
Mmm Cake
Mmm Cake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyro-Hem on Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:09 pm

Helvetica Standard wrote:¡Día de muertos compa!

I prefer my native celebration because the 2 days are full of milk candies, sugar skulls, atole, and the Festival de las Calaveras, and a lot of other yummy things. Also, it's when most people visit their relatives at their graves, make some altars and spend the night there. We do ask for candies those days, but we called it "calaverita" or "¿Nos da nuestro muertito? (or "Can you give us our little dead?" literally).

And it's so funny that you mention pyramid head, because this morning it was somewhat dark when I arrived to the college, and when the sun came out slowly there was fog, so... Welcome to Silent Hill Public University... xD

I celebrate The Day of Dead aswell, my friend! Sadly, my family's graves are all spread out throughout the US and Mexico so we can't go visit most of them, but we still celebrate all of them and such.

Merric wrote:I'm going to build "The Realm of Dead Babies" in front of my house. To get the candies, the little kids will have to go through A long maze until they get to A big room filled with bloody and destroyed baby dolls lying and hanging around. In one of the dead ends of the maze i'm also going to have one baby that's all cut up and covered in blood holding A sign that says "Why did you leave me mommy?" To add to the extra effect, i'm even going to add A sign out in front of the maze that reads. "Be warned children of 1 - 7 may not make it out of the realm of dead babies alive."

Reminds me of when my family used to make a maze in our house. Yeah, it scared the crap out of us to walk through the house and it gave us nightmares most of the time, but it was worth it to see everyone go through and freak out.

Edited by Slayer5228
Reason: Please don't double post, simply use the "Multi-quote" and "edit" features. Thank you!
Pyro-Hem
Pikmin
Pikmin

PSN : Pyro-hem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spongebob562 on Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:08 am

I want to get a Sackboy costume! I cant find one though...
spongebob562
Mmm Cake
Mmm Cake

PSN : spongebob562

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by god-of-paradise on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:35 pm

Merric wrote:I'm going to build "The Realm of Dead Babies" in front of my house. To get the candies, the little kids will have to go through A long maze until they get to A big room filled with bloody and destroyed baby dolls lying and hanging around. In one of the dead ends of the maze i'm also going to have one baby that's all cut up and covered in blood holding A sign that says "Why did you leave me mommy?" To add to the extra effect, i'm even going to add A sign out in front of the maze that reads. "Be warned children of 1 - 7 may not make it out of the realm of dead babies alive."

:o I am 19 and I would NOT go through that maze for some candy! My heart races faster than the flash.. I know I am going to die from fright one of these days -_-
Anyways, unless I work on halloween night... I might volunteer at the popular haunted house where i live :twisted: as an actor to scare the innocents !
god-of-paradise
Thunder Flop
Thunder Flop

PSN : god-of-paradise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosdreams on Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:36 pm

Well considering I'm back in school. It either means going out to a party all dressed up in some form of fashion. Anything from something from anime (yes, I do this, and it works) or some scary entity or maybe even a hero. Otherwise what Halloween might mean for me is work, or spending time with the girlfriend and going to see a scary movie.
Chaosdreams
Staff
Staff

PSN : Chaosdreams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:13 pm

I will be in Florida.....I wanna be at home.....
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:00 pm

I was actually at Florida for a month during July and half of August, Ipool, so I feel your pain somewhat. You have my regards...
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frinker on Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:09 pm

Im goin trickle treating lol
Frinker
Death To All
Death To All

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lock-Jaw24 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:36 pm

I love Halloween, definitely one of my favorite hollidays. Love watching all the old horror movies that come on.
Lock-Jaw24
Tingle
Tingle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by god-of-paradise on Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:05 pm

Well tomorrow night I am going to a haunted house known as fright town O.O Its supposed to have 3 haunted houses in 1.. I am scared guys D: The one I am most excited for, yet scared of is a zombie appocalypse like deal!
god-of-paradise
Thunder Flop
Thunder Flop

PSN : god-of-paradise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by papertoonz on Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:45 pm

quackerzacher wrote:Halloween is not a big deal so much in new zealand

you and me pal down here halloween isn't that big down but some kids showed up a couple of years ago bringing it halloween along with then. trick or treated a couple of times was kinda fun runing around the place getting lollies
papertoonz
Pikmin
Pikmin

PSN : cj5_4_ever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfire111 on Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:07 pm

this is my costume
dragonfire111
King of Dreamland
King of Dreamland

PSN : dragonfire111

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:15 pm

lol, Dragon.

Anyways, if I'm not too lazy to actually get a costume for Halloween this year, I'd love to be this:

Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spongebob562 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:06 am

I dont want to go to knotts, (i live close to there) or universal because i might get freaked out. ESPECIALLY Universal cuz i heard while ur on tour bus, it breaks down and the monsters wait for you. And when i heard about it i thought of epic cause Pyramid Head=Silent Hill. When i went to universal last year they were getting ready for halloween and it started to look creepy and some things said, "Klownz are coming..." a flipped over van with blood on it said, "welcome to zombiville" so i hope your ready to go!
spongebob562
Mmm Cake
Mmm Cake

PSN : spongebob562

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Razer_Shpex on Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:18 am

I think I'm really messed up because I would go through all night and mabye tell a couple of dead baby jokes! Lol xD
Razer_Shpex
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : Nocturnal__Gamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrEpic on Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:38 am

Man... Silent Hill is the bomb.... Cant wait for the new Silent Hill Revelations movie.
MrEpic
PACL Champion
PACL Champion

PSN : MrEpic1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Razer_Shpex on Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:22 am

MrEpic wrote:Man... Silent Hill is the bomb.... Cant wait for the new Silent Hill Revelations movie.
Me neither, the first Silent Hill movie was really good and this one looks really good too.
Razer_Shpex
Lombax
Lombax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowbhiemes on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:34 pm

I know one family on my street doesn't... Because they're weird...

Dang, reminds me of how my family used to not celebrate because the Church would tell us Halloween was about the devil, etc etc. I felt bad ignoring trick or treaters at our door.

All this month I've been working at Six Flags Fright Fests so that's been fun, for Halloween I probably won't do anything since I don't have a costume. I could fall back on last year's costume, which, admittingly people seemed to like... but that's pretty lazy!
Shadowbhiemes
Mmm Cake
Mmm Cake

PSN : Shadowbhiemes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tippy78 on Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:16 pm

A group of my friends in my hallway are going as the Avengers! I've been growing Tony Stark facial hair for the very occasion! Our Hulk is gonna get Hulk hands and possibly paint himself. The Thor is getting the Hammer. I'm getting the helmet and I'll wear some band shirt to be both Tony Stark and Iron Man :P Our Black Widow might be dying her hair red, the Hawkeye owns a bow (we believe) and will bring it. Finally, our Captain America is going to get the Shield.
tippy78
New Challenger
New Challenger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Razer_Shpex on Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:14 pm

tippy78 wrote:A group of my friends in my hallway are going as the Avengers! I've been growing Tony Stark facial hair for the very occasion! Our Hulk is gonna get Hulk hands and possibly paint himself. The Thor is getting the Hammer. I'm getting the helmet and I'll wear some band shirt to be both Tony Stark and Iron Man :P Our Black Widow might be dying her hair red, the Hawkeye owns a bow (we believe) and will bring it. Finally, our Captain America is going to get the Shield.
Just don't ask him to put the hammer down. xD

Razer_Shpex
Lombax
Lombax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top