Things In Your House That Make You Think of Other Things When You Catch A Glance of It

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Things In Your House That Make You Think of Other Things When You Catch A Glance of It

Post by BigBox on Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:14 am

There's this DVD case in my house that has the same font as the original, Metal Gear games.  Every time I catch a glance of it I instantly think, Metal Gear Solid and then instantly remember it's a DVD case.  Then I instantly think I have a, Metal Gear Solid DVD then when I look at it and I realize it isn't Metal Gear related at all.  Although, the first word in the title is "metal" and this gets me every time and I get disappointed every time.  I know there a really good fan film and they're finally making a part 2 for it, but I want a Kojima, Metal Gear Solid movie.  Damn that DVD case, playing my excitement and what not.

Last edited by Anaconda_Vice on Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
BigBox
Metal Gear Ray
Metal Gear Ray

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things In Your House That Make You Think of Other Things When You Catch A Glance of It

Post by lpool1996moh on Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:28 am

At nightime I think coats are people watching me. I punch a lot of coats
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things In Your House That Make You Think of Other Things When You Catch A Glance of It

Post by Pyro-Hem on Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:38 pm

Sometimes I think my guitars are shadows and people watching me when I try to sleep, then, in the morning I realize there wasn't a guitar there and remember my house is FUCKING HAUNTED!
Pyro-Hem
Pikmin
Pikmin

PSN : Pyro-hem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top