CW Superhero Show Discussion (Arrow/Flash/Hourman)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CW Superhero Show Discussion (Arrow/Flash/Hourman)

Post by Count Mario on Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:18 am

So... why hasn't there been a thread dedicated to Arrow yet? Just watched the first six episodes and this is absolute blasphemy to me.
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Superhero Show Discussion (Arrow/Flash/Hourman)

Post by lpool1996moh on Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:32 am

I love this show. But fuck laurel she's a bitch (the lance family is awesome minus her). But count you Will not see the finale coming.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:44 pm

eh, Laurel... She's a bitch, but one I can respect (Well, outside of the whole love square thing. If she continues to temper that shit, it's all her fault). Still, I'm hoping that after seeing Ollie's scars that she's quit switching to "U KILD MAH SIZTAH" mode whenever he acts like a douche in order to push her away or dissuade suspicion.  And even when she worked with Ollie, she didn't just mindlessly fanboy him but realized that he has become a murderer (but she can rot in hell for saying that he never shows any compassion). Trust me, I often have a bunch of problems with headstrong major female supporting characters, but she's fine for the most part.

I do hope that Detective Lance can grow to be a bigger asset to the show and at least somewhat move on from dragging his dead daughter into every conversation (it's justified since it's still early from the show, but let's pick up the pace here). He definitely has potential to be an interesting and cool character. He's very likely to end up very Gordon-esque, but I'd like to see the show try to surprise me with how he interacts with Ollie later on.But don't get me wrong, though, I like him (and definitely more than Laurel). I just have expectations for him as the story progresses. And seeing the episode of him accusing Ollie of being Green Arrow was awesome.
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:10 pm

The problem with Laurel is that she doesn't really grow after seeing Ollies scars, like at all. she's just bland. i don't like her. 

Lance grows alot though. so far in season 2 he's been fucking huge. and you will see why. 

My favourite character in the whole show though? While i like "Team Arrow" as the casuals call em (Ollie, Diggle and...you might not be there yet) and the rest of the Queens, Lance, Tommy Malcolm and S2 Characters i don't wanna spoil My Favourite is the man Ollie meets on the Island after a while, his mentor. not the chinese guy. a much more important guy. Not gonna spoil it.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 0CTAVE on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:00 pm

Arrow's awesome, nuff' said.
0CTAVE
Staff
Staff

PSN : Slayer5228

View user profile http://pastadium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top