New Naughty Dog Game?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Naughty Dog Game?

Post by Pyro-Hem on Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:27 pm

I have reason to believe that ND may be making a game for the PS4 based on this:

These were the comic books that you could find for Ellie, scattered around the world of The Last of Us. 

Recently, the ND team has found an interest in Space as a whole. Just a while ago, they took a tour of SpaceX, a company that designs, manufactures, and launches advanced rockets and spacecraft. The company was founded in 2002 to revolutionize space technology, with the ultimate goal of enabling people to live on other planets…

Since then, people have been wondering if ND was planning on making a game based in space, and got these tweets back:

If you really were to look into Savage Starlight, you'd find that a lot of the story is summarized, but vaguely told when reading. It's more like those short previews on the back of books. This would still give Naughty Dog the basic idea and plot of the whole thing, as well as having lots of room to add on to it. 

Also, it has it's own website, here:
http://savagestarlight.com

Suspicious? I think so. 

So, is this really going to be ND's next big game? Or are they just fucking with us to rustle our jimmies for a different game? All I know is that either way:
Pyro-Hem
Pikmin
Pikmin

PSN : Pyro-hem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Naughty Dog Game?

Post by BigBox on Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:49 pm

Maybe, or maybe not it will be this but we already knew they were making a game for the PS4.
BigBox
Metal Gear Ray
Metal Gear Ray

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:52 pm

It's not UnKarted therefore it is bad.

In all seriousness, it'd be an odd deviation for them, but then I look at Jak II and realize that they're not foreign to random, massive changes in genre and scope. I'd expect people to either be really pissed that they're going crazy like Uncharted again instead of deep like TLoU, or blindly hyped because "Naughty Dog iz soo gud." Not insulting ND there, just saying that they've always been one of gaming's most overrated studios.
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27

View user profile http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:40 pm

i'll agree they are overrated, especially when you replay their shit a year later (They are a one time deal) but they are still really good. Can't wait to see whats next......but seriously wheres UnKarted?
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:51 pm

Oh yeah for sure. Overrated is such a tough term because you don't define the quality they (normally) have using it. They're a great studio but massively overrated most of the time. I'll never get how Uncharted 2 can win a unanimous GotY but CiT got shit...but now I digress.
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27

View user profile http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top