Paul Gale Rumor: The "Re-U-Magining"

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Paul Gale Rumor: The "Re-U-Magining"

Post by Count Mario on Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:05 pm

I didn't mean to say that MM wouldn't sell, but just that it wouldn't pull the Wii U up to success THAT quickly, or at least not alone. It would need assistance from games like Super Mario 3D World and DKC Tropical Freeze at least. Not to mention that I already acknowledged that it could easily go for either 3D or HD, I'm just siding with the former due to established evidence, unless Ninty decides to pull a KH3.
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:12 pm

If they pulled a KH3, MMHD would be on Xbox One and not Wii U XD
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27

View user profile http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:30 pm

I meant in terms of putting it on a console that sort of defied what people generally expected from the current track of things. Like what you just said about it being on Xbox One instead of Wii U (don't get me wrong, I know that it would have to be downgraded for Wii U, but even so, NOBODY expected Nomura to just say "let's just port it over to the Xbox One just because the engine could easily translate to there). It's an overexaggeration of MM's situation, yes, but it was the only one I could think of. XD
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBox on Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:51 pm

I'm just saying, it wouldn't be the first time they pulled a console early and it would come to no surprise for me anyway if they pulled the Wii U early.  As for being behind the ball again on hardware, they might be and might not be.  It's all up to if the Big N wants to innovate peripherals, or innovate hardware and keep their current peripherals.  What I do know it would still be to early to pull the Wii U, even now.  If they were to pull it it would be some time in its 4th year, or 5th year.

@lpool: I'm a littler curious how you got any of those titles except, Pokemon Snap with the way the "*" are set and count.
BigBox
Metal Gear Ray
Metal Gear Ray

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top