Songs That Make Your Hair Stand on End

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Songs That Make Your Hair Stand on End

Post by Fabsta1994 on Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:52 pm

I am a long time chili peppers fan. Not once did I ever choose to play through the whole track. Until today I decided to listen to it... and I was FLOORED!

It's a story of Flea's dog Martian who passed away long ago. She used to tour with them and was always a joy to have around. This is their tribute to her.

Be sure to stick around to the end! POETRY IN MOTION! 

Do YOU have a song that made your hair stand on end? If so, which song and why? 

NOTE: People have different tastes so obviously their choice of song may not have that affect on you. This isn't a critique so refrain from snickering and mocking what others feel is a great song to them. The best part of this topic is to have fun with tracks that made you love music in the first place and continue to do so.
Fabsta1994
Kitty Got Wet!
Kitty Got Wet!

PSN : fabsta1994

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Songs That Make Your Hair Stand on End

Post by DP on Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:16 pm

Not gonna lie, the first time I saw the PSAS opening with Finale, I was amazed. That was the best song possible for the theme.

I've been out of my music kick lately though so nothing fresh pops into my mind - outside of my friend's one live performance of a song of his. It was pure live magic; perfect emotion, the crowd was into it. So damn good. I wish it had been fully recorded but only a small clip was, and the focus was instead on some other, mediocre band.
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27

View user profile http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratemankelly on Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:35 pm

For some reason, I'm having a lot of trouble with this. I know there are plenty that fit the criteria for me, but the only one I can think of is Muse's Madness.
Piratemankelly
Chimera
Chimera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fabsta1994 on Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:59 pm

Piratemankelly wrote:For some reason, I'm having a lot of trouble with this. I know there are plenty that fit the criteria for me, but the only one I can think of is Muse's Madness.
Feel free to post the video up if possible.
Fabsta1994
Kitty Got Wet!
Kitty Got Wet!

PSN : fabsta1994

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top