They're already talking Battlefield 5...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

They're already talking Battlefield 5...

Post by BigBox on Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:07 am

...let's hope Battlefield doesn't become, 'Battlefield: The Call of Duty' and these new features they're talking about actually expand upon the existing product and offer a breath of fresh air.  If not, well then at least it's still better than actual Call of Duty.
http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/10/20/battlefield-5-will-have-more-features-more-extras-more-destruction-no-military-adviser-for-battlefield-4/
BigBox
Metal Gear Ray
Metal Gear Ray

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: They're already talking Battlefield 5...

Post by Chaosdreams on Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:45 am

It's sad that people are even asking about Bf5. I personally want bf4 and to enjoy it. It's the purpose of my ps4 being in my house off the bat.

what Gotta enjoy what we get, have to stop asking about the future that's way, way to far off.
Chaosdreams
Staff
Staff

PSN : Chaosdreams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBox on Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:52 am

I agree and the same could be said about people talking about GTA VI only a week after GTA V came out.
BigBox
Metal Gear Ray
Metal Gear Ray

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:01 am

Thank god it was just a short response. I thought you meant legitimately talking about BF5. Not only would I have raged at the lack of 2143, but also because I respect this series and I don't want to lose that respect. I accepted the milk cycle of BF/MoH, but if they'll blatantly (force DICE to) ignore past innovations for the sake of an easy game, count me out. I'm already one foot in the grave with BF4, despite it looking pretty good, and if 5 follows suit, goodbye purchasing Battlefront 3 (unless that looks utterly fantastic).
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27

View user profile http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:37 am

Well the question is....what is DICE game Next Year? ME2 and Battlefront are a while off and MoH is out of rotation....BF5 fits the bill.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by god-of-paradise on Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:00 am

It is one thing to wonder about the next game in a series after its release, but damn, people need to chill out when they haven't even released the current game lol 

I can understand some peoples thoughts on what is next for the series if in battlefield 4, you can destroy (still with a cinematic feel as opposed to free will) an entire skyscaper in the middle of a match or flood a city to change the tide (pun intended) of battle. 

I am hoping for one day.. we can get the unbelievable destruction from the red faction series mashed into the intense FPS/vehicular warfare that is BF.

oh and anytime anybody says the word battlefront... I will fan guy? scream and die for a few seconds before I self revive myself
god-of-paradise
Thunder Flop
Thunder Flop

PSN : god-of-paradise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:28 am

EA will hopefully give second tier off to another studio and leave DICE in the two year cycle. Because the one-dayyear has NEVER worked outside of Ratchet, let alone in shooters (as you all know, CoD has always worked on an alternating two-year).
DP
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBox on Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:12 am

Even though Danger Close (now known as DICE Los Angeles) doesn't work on MoH anymore, they're still a dev team. They probably have some plans with them. Although, they're the team that making the new Battlefront and helping with Battlefield 4. So, they might not.
BigBox
Metal Gear Ray
Metal Gear Ray

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosdreams on Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:12 pm

If they "have" to release a game every year (and I think that's a horrible philosophy for them to follow, especially if they are making money.) Then it would probably be Bad Company 3. Still battlefield, but different? *shrug*

I just despise when things are milked/rushed. It's what killed Cod for me, Cod4 - current game, what a hellish spiral that was.

I personally am not excited for bf4 like i was for bf3 because it feels somewhat to close, and bf3 disappointed me greatly in some aspects (mainly the destruction was pathetic - in comparison to bad company 2) However the gameplay is still excellent, and since destruction is more relevant, I'm still supporting them. Course, the online is riddled with little children like every other game.

Woo ESRB ratings doing their job.
Chaosdreams
Staff
Staff

PSN : Chaosdreams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:47 pm

ESRB can't tell parents how to raise their kids. Most don't. But some do, those that know their kids well enough. Those kids are usually discriminated against as the same kind as the brats, and that's really as much a problem as the brats themselves. When TWO groups of gamers can't play without being discriminated on by the regular gamers (women and good kids), it's definitely an issue.

/Tangent
DP
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfire111 on Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:25 pm

yay more brown gray shootery stuff made by EA what more could we ever want (sarcasm aside itll be out about a year after 4 so i suppose its better to talk about it sooner than later)
dragonfire111
King of Dreamland
King of Dreamland

PSN : dragonfire111

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top