Dream Journal and/or Weird Dreams You've Had

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream Journal and/or Weird Dreams You've Had

Post by Pyro-Hem on Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:21 pm

I've decided to use a thread as my dream journal for a bit. You're welcome to do the same if you wanna record your dreams. I just think it would be a fun thing to do while I still remember them. Can't hurt to try. 

Well. I'm a little disturbed, as most of you know. I've been having the same dream recently. Pretty much every night for almost a week now... 

Starts off with me just sitting out on the road or a street, no problems. Everything is completely fine. I'm with one other person, but I can't tell who it is because either there's light always coming from their direction or they're just blurred out in the dream... I look up towards the sun. It's sunset. Quiet. Slowly, the sun starts going down and as it starts to get pretty dark, we get up and turn to face down the road. Lights in other buildings and streetlights are also going out just as the sun does. A sudden feeling of worry or fear overcomes us. I say us because it's almost as if I can feel the other person's feelings as well. Mixed emotions running through my head as if I am both of us, but I can only see out of my eyes and move only my body. 

Anyway, we start to run. Faster and faster until we make it to what looks exactly like my house. I can remember it looking exactly as it does right now, with no strange differences at all. We run inside, I lock the door, and I turn on every light in the house. The feeling of fear leaves me, but I still fear it from the other person. It doesn't go away, but I come to comfort. That's when shit starts. I look out the window to see a tall shadowy looking figure, as it slowly floats toward the house. I panic. That fear becomes multiplied yet again due to me feeling emotions from two people. We run upstairs, and the other person goes straight into my room as I stay on the landing right after the steps end. Looking down, I see the shadow go directly through the wall and suddenly the whole downstairs turns pitch black. No light in sight. The lights upstairs stay on, but they don't reach far below the floor. 

The figure slowly floats up the stairs. Seeing it closer, it looks like a tall, skinny, black cloud of fog. I run. I go into my room and wait, but the other person is nowhere in sight. The light in the hall and the light in my room are the only ones that stay on... I'm waiting for the figure to come into my room, but there's nothing. Just silence. My fear goes away completely, as if I no longer feel both mine and the other person's emotions anymore. I feel like I'm in a neutral state of emotion. I walk out of my room. I just go into the hall. The light is still on. I turn around and walk back to see that the only light in my room is that of the moonlight coming from outside. I stand in the doorway for a bit and blankly just ask "Is it under there?" while looking straight at a large lump that's hidden under the sheets of my bed. I take three steps and the sheets are thrown to the other side of the bed, revealing the large shadowy figure. 

And bam. I wake up. But that's not it. The nights that I have the dream again always add things. 

The third night that I had this dream, I had the same thing happen, up until the part where I walk out of my room. As I stand in the hall, I'm focused on the sound of a ticking clock, which isn't strange to me, because we have a clock in our bathroom that I was standing next to in my dream. I turned around, walked back to again see my room dark. This time, when I asked "Is it under there?" I got an answer from something: "Yes... Shhhhhh..." It sounds like either a kid or a girl whispering. I take my steps forward, the covers fly over, and the figure is revealed again, but this time I don't wake up. I stand there and just watch the shadow grow taller and taller. I watch and, after a few seconds, I fall to the floor. As my head hits the floor, I hear a female scream that confirms to me that it was a girl that whispered to me. The dark shadow falls over me and my vision becomes blurred with only darkness. And just as the last bit of light fades, I wake up. 

Tonight will probably be the fourth night that I'll have this dream, unless it stops. What's strange is now, when I'm awake, I feel like I can feel the other person's emotions with mine. I feel either my feelings doubled or mixed feelings about things going on. It's creeping me out. And I'm the guy that's hard to creep out. But this is fucking weird... Than again, it could also just be something from the dream that decided to linger on in my brain, as there are such things like that happening to people. But I was told that that only happened to people that have a chronic nightmare disorder...

I remember too, from one of my teachers who studied psychology, that having a dream multiple times can mean your brain is either trying to tell you something or that your brain is still trying to figure out the "problem."
Pyro-Hem
Pikmin
Pikmin

PSN : Pyro-hem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream Journal and/or Weird Dreams You've Had

Post by god-of-paradise on Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:52 pm

damn O.O glad to see I am not the only one with weird dreams.. 

lately the house spiders have been invading our house (usually happens in the fall time) and so to coincide with that.. I have been playing spelunky a bunch and the giant spiders in that game have joined forces with the house spiders in my house to give me creepy giant spider dreams -_- I really hate spiders now
god-of-paradise
Thunder Flop
Thunder Flop

PSN : god-of-paradise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyro-Hem on Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:40 am

Had a dream about some lady holding an orange. For whatever reason, it scared the crap out of me...
Pyro-Hem
Pikmin
Pikmin

PSN : Pyro-hem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratemankelly on Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:08 pm

I wish I could remember some, because I've had some fantastic ones.

I had one in cooking class today (we were watching a video), but all I can remember from it was that I was getting hyped to watch a new movie starring Paul McCartney and the Terminator. Not Arnold Schwarzeneggar, but the actual Terminator.

DP had one awhile ago, way before she became super weird and disgusting, where he and Miley Cyrus were on the run from a mob or something. Long story short she turned into a box of Captain Crunch.
Piratemankelly
Chimera
Chimera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Neß on Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:19 pm

I had a dream where I 
Spoiler:
was respected to the point where I didn't get shat on on serious posts. GEN...
Neß
Death To All
Death To All

PSN : PSIHeroNess (I never actually play online though.)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:33 pm

I'm pretty sure that DP was inspired by a South Park episode, Pirate. Pretty sure...

Anyways, I had a daydream (hey, THEY COUNT) I had to fight against the Deadly Six from Sonic Lost World. it was pretty kickass. When it comes to night dreams, I only tend to vaguely remember them though.
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Neß on Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:34 pm

All of my daydreams follow the same trend. I hate daydreams.
Neß
Death To All
Death To All

PSN : PSIHeroNess (I never actually play online though.)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratemankelly on Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:54 pm

I have no idea what South Park episode.

But anyway, you'd have to ask him for better details because I butchered it hardcore.
Piratemankelly
Chimera
Chimera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top