Okami: Wii or PSN?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Okami: Wii or PSN?

Post by Trey-Caige II on Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:14 am

I want to get Okami, to help complete my Platinum collection (I know it was Clover Studios beforehand but still :p ) but I'm conflicted on which to get. Which version is better? Which do you prefer? I usually prefer physical copies of games I buy, but I don't mind digital if it means getting the better version. Is there anything extra with the PSN version? If it's just an HD version I'll probably get the Wii version instead.
Trey-Caige II
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : Trey-Caige

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Okami: Wii or PSN?

Post by lpool1996moh on Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:41 am

The psn version is better in everyway. The graphics on the Wii were changed meaning they are more an eyesore than beautiful like on the ps2/ps3. I think there are some extras after game and trophies of course not to mention just making a game who's ps2 graphics hold up look better. Also you can use pad or motion. But motion is bad on either system (its forced on you with wii). So yeah wii. No. Not to mention price. Wiil/ps2 versions of Okami can be pretty expensive.

That said this is possibly platinum/clovers best game. You will enjoy it. If you get past the fact the protagonist is a dog which you should.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trey-Caige II on Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:58 am

Thanks lpool. Looks like I'm getting it digitally. Gives me a reason to get Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon as well lol. Should have figured the Wii version would be an eyesore but I'm actually surprised the motion control doesn't work well. That game seemed perfect for the Wii to begin with o.o
Trey-Caige II
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : Trey-Caige

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:14 pm

Its one of the better motion games....but its a motion game. That requires precision...nope.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top