[HOT DEAL!] The Humble Bundle! - YOU Choose the price for your these games! You can get 6 steam/origin games for a dollar, at lowest. - All money goes to charity :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[HOT DEAL!] The Humble Bundle! - YOU Choose the price for your these games! You can get 6 steam/origin games for a dollar, at lowest. - All money goes to charity :)

Post by Thirty3Three on Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:19 pm

humblebundle.com

So, steam and Origin (aka EA's steam... thing...) sided together and included their games to be buyable via Humble Bundle.

HB is a charity site. YOU PAY ANY AMOUNT FOR SIX STEAM/ORIGIN GAMES (You choose the price, guys!). I think the lowest you can go is a dollar. But you'll still get six origin/steam games! (When I say "Origin/steam" games, I mean, you get a redeemable code for steam, and for origin, of the same game! So technically, you're getting two copies of each for both clients! All money goes to charity!

I just tried it, and it's legit :)

You'll get these six games:
-Dead Space
-Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
-Crysis 2: Maximum Edition
-Mirror's Edge
-Dead Space 3
-Medal of Honor

(Dead Space 3, however, is Origin-only. The rest are for both, and can be redeemable on both. You'll get 2 redeem codes for each game. One for Steam, one for Origin)

ALSO, if you give a total of $4.89 to the charity, you'll also get:
-C&C: Red Alert 3 Uprising
-Battlefield 3
-Populous
-The Sims 3 + Starter Pack

I saw it on N4G, http://n4g.com/news/1339493/the-humble-origin-bundle-hits-almost-2-million-downloads

Did a LOT of research to make sure it was legit too and it is :)

You can be awesome and give at least 30 dollars (speaking to teens here, with a min-job) or if you want to go the cheap route, at least give 1 dollar.

And hell, you even get to decide the charity! There's a list, but yeah! :P You can mix it up too!

If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask!
Thirty3Three
Subspace
Subspace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [HOT DEAL!] The Humble Bundle! - YOU Choose the price for your these games! You can get 6 steam/origin games for a dollar, at lowest. - All money goes to charity :)

Post by Thirty3Three on Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:26 pm

OH also, there are weekly deals, and PewPewDie hosted one recently (Or rather, he advertised :P)

And you were given games too. This is pretty awesome! :D
Thirty3Three
Subspace
Subspace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [HOT DEAL!] The Humble Bundle! - YOU Choose the price for your these games! You can get 6 steam/origin games for a dollar, at lowest. - All money goes to charity :)

Post by lpool1996moh on Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:13 pm

Wait you never heard of humble bundle? You must not follow Indies.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thirty3Three on Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:14 pm

lpool1996moh wrote:Wait you never heard of humble bundle? You must not follow Indies.
Never! Cool :)

This is really neat! So technically, you can get all 9 games for roughly 5 bucks. Haha!
Thirty3Three
Subspace
Subspace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:17 pm

Yup. Mostly Indies do this (minecraft and team meats games get on regularly) often this is the second publisher to do it. The first was thq to save themselves. Obviously it didn't work.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:07 pm

THQ was solely doing that to make last minute money. Not to save themselves. EA is doing it to help build rep with the fans that turned on them recently.
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27

View user profile http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBox on Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:08 pm

I want it D: also, which Medal of Honor? Warfighter, or the original reboot?
BigBox
Metal Gear Ray
Metal Gear Ray

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfire111 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:49 pm

i got the deep silver bundle and i am very happy with it (cept saints row 2 fucking horrific pc port its unplayable without heavy modding still a good game though which says alot)
but i have no intrest in the origin bundle because firstly i dont like EA secondly their games just dont intrest me anymore
[url=http://duckduckgo.com/?q=origin is a big pile of doggy doo doo][/url][url=http://www.google.com/search?hl=com&btnI=I'm+Feeling+Lucky&q=origin is a big pile of doggy doo doo+wikipedia][/url]
[url=http://www.google.com/search?q=origin is a big pile of doggy doo doo][/url][url=http://search.surfcanyon.com/search?f=nrl1&q=origin is a big pile of doggy doo][/url]
uuuuuum wtf is wrong with my post
dragonfire111
King of Dreamland
King of Dreamland

PSN : dragonfire111

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by papertoonz on Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:32 am

wow dragon what the hell

i'm not all that surprised that 333 doesn't know about it

anyway good deal non the less and it's alot of sneaky marketing by EA here
papertoonz
Pikmin
Pikmin

PSN : cj5_4_ever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thirty3Three on Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:11 pm

yeah I don't really keep up with gaming stuff as much as others on the net :P
Thirty3Three
Subspace
Subspace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top